Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Will Dragon faction be asian based character models ONLY?

MaitraderMaitrader Simi Valley, CAPosts: 389Member

Greetings all!

Like many of you, I EAGERLY anticipate the release of this title! My questions revolves around character looks and factions??? Can any "race" be part of a faction such as Dragon? or will the Dragon be asian exclusive?

Comments

• OpapanaxOpapanax Rochester, NYPosts: 973Member

Originally posted by maitrader

Greetings all!

Like many of you, I EAGERLY anticipate the release of this title! My questions revolves around character looks and factions??? Can any "race" be part of a faction such as Dragon? or will the Dragon be asian exclusive?

I don't believe race has factor on your faction. You should be able to roll any faction and have highly customizable character including race.

We all get to bust open the bag tomorrow and wait it out till June..

They've shown black and asian Dragons in pictures and stuff, so I'm going off that mainly. I've never got the sense that faction would make you race restricted. Plus that would break alot of the immersion that TSW is going for.

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member
    One of the main dragon figureheads is a guy from new York. Bloke with broken nose, playing cards and bowler hat that shows up all over the site.

Like wise Alex mccall is illuminati but is,also english.

The societies are international.
  • ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member
    Oh the templars leader is black also
  • UnshraUnshra Hanover, MDPosts: 382Member

Originally posted by maitrader

Greetings all!

Factions are not restricted by race, you a look African or Caucasian and join the Dragon.

Because flying a Minmatar ship is like going down a flight of stairs on an office chair while firing an Uzi.