Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Beta Keys

rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

http://www.zam.com/giveaways/tera.html

Free Beta keys guys, just make an account for free and grab it before its gone ^_^

Also pretty sure they are for the next beta only which is firday 12pm pst till sunday 11:59pm pst. If you get beta key for CBT3 your character from CBT2 will not be saved unless you pre-order before CBT2 ends.

Comments

• Excalaber2Excalaber2 Member UncommonPosts: 360

Woot got one, thanks!

Disclaimer: This is not a troll post and is not here to promote any negative energy. Although this may be a criticism, it is not meant to offend anyone. If a moderator feels the post is inappropriate, please remove it immediately before it is subject to consideration for a warning. Thank you.

• clbembryclbembry Member Posts: 94

Awesome, thanks!

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Thanks for finding this, needed keys for a few more of the girls in my guild they send kisses

• JobeArthurJobeArthur Member UncommonPosts: 41

Thank you for posting this!!!

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

np, some one posted on EME forum so i thought i share it with people here ^_^ no better way to understand Tera than play it. And this beta has 26 dungeon and pvp servr too =D This beats the whole IGN prime thing last time.

• RedKatanaRedKatana Member Posts: 211

This sucks big time ....

People that like the game have beta access cause they preordered and will play the game but this free ones spam the chat with BS and hate talk.

Free beta access guys please play the game and stop talking trash or compare games in chat.

• DeathofsageDeathofsage Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Originally posted by RedKatana

This sucks big time ....

People that like the game have beta access cause they preordered and will play the game but this free ones spam the chat with BS and hate talk.

Free beta access guys please play the game and stop talking trash or compare games in chat.

Just ignore them and leave channel.

Spec'ing properly is a gateway drug.
    12 Million People have been meter spammed in heroics.

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

Dude your a star!! tyvm for posting this. gently stroking my gleaming beta key right now. :)

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

Awesome, thanks!

Originally posted by Deathofsage

This sucks big time ....

I like to chat in mmorpg thats another reason I don't play single players, but CB1 chat was flooded with "this game sucks" "it's same as wow" "oh only one starting area" ect ect

This sucks big time ....

I like to chat in mmorpg thats another reason I don't play single players, but CB1 chat was flooded with "this game sucks" "it's same as wow" "oh only one starting area" ect ect

sad to say my friend play in to that, o he loved the game but he loves trolling too so he would always shout this game is a WoW clone or somethign whenever chat quiets down to get it started again -.- well i just switch to guild chat coz its the only one i need to see XD

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

I just noticed I won the Stayontarget's beta giveaway for all beta events :)

Guess I wont have to get one of these now. Thanks for the post anyways.

Originally posted by rexzshadow

This sucks big time ....

sad to say my friend play in to that, o he loved the game but he loves trolling too so he would always shout this game is a WoW clone or somethign whenever chat quiets down to get it started again -.- well i just switch to guild chat coz its the only one i need to see XD

That's what I did too but sometimes playing I enjoy to go help someone asking for a dungeon run or any question that I might be able to answer.

• DeathofsageDeathofsage Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Me too buddy. Chat was impossible to keep up with in CBT1 and so I gave up, made a guild/party/whisper/say chat tab and just used that.

They're going to be in and there's nothing we can do. I made a thread on the official forums which might inspire EME to do something..

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/cbt1-general-feedback/topics/For-CBT2-and-beyonds-chat-channels?page=1

All I meant is don't let others' analogies about canals ruin your enjoyment of the game.

Spec'ing properly is a gateway drug.
    12 Million People have been meter spammed in heroics.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Thanks a lot! When does the beta event linked to this key start?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Is this beta phase currently ongoing? If not, when does it begin?

The beta this key is for start on 2/24/2012 at 12pm pst and last until 2/26/2012 11:59pm pst

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

Hi could i have a key please :).

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

Would loooove =)

• NMStudioNMStudio Member Posts: 376

got mine, thanx for the heads up.

• blondehblondeh Member UncommonPosts: 540

I'll try it out :D thanks

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

thank you for bumping this thread guys :) got my beta key.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• grafhgrafh Member UncommonPosts: 320

thx for teh heads up. much appreciated

• spookymiaspookymia Member UncommonPosts: 57

It's not working for me. :( I'm logged in but when I click the "Get your TERA Closed Beta Keys here!" link the popup always has the "Request Key" button disabled.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

+1 To you good sir,thank you.