Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3: Live Stream with Ripper X at 2:00 EST

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Our own Ripper X will be live streaming Diablo III beginning at 2:00 EST (1:00 CST, 12:00 MST, 11:00 PST). Head over to the MMORPG.com Live Stream Channel to participate in the discussion with Ripper X and share your thoughts about Blizzard's next big title.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HALO13HALO13 Member UncommonPosts: 7

Still this game is fail with me.   They did nothing that I was hoping to find in number 3.  Good luck Blizzard....keep regurgitating the same old shit.

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

putting a snooz button on this game- it should of been released on its anniversary last year.

along with beta keys at Blizzcon.

<.<

cooler games out in the horrizon.

• SevenOmaticSevenOmatic Member UncommonPosts: 177

I dont want to have to log on to play a single player game so im not going to be playing D3 any time soon.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Such a long wait for so little.... Underwhelming is an understatement.

• Zeref.DyverZeref.Dyver Member Posts: 270

Watched a bit... it doesn't even look halfway decent...

• AusareAusare Member Posts: 850

Blizzard has never failed for me so I am looking forward

• Zeref.DyverZeref.Dyver Member Posts: 270

I used to say that. Then that changed.

Well we each have our tastes.  I hated DAoC and GW...doubt I will like GW2.

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554

I want to play D3 without a doubt, but im disgusted with blizzard, this game should have been released years ago and still to this day they wont give us a release date.  Its a very piss poor marketing scheme and the marketing manager should be fired for it.  Its lost its appeal and i feel sales will not be very solid due to it being a game that looks 4-5 years old and offers nothing new in gameplay from what ive seen since D2.  But i for nostalgic reasons will buy this game, but im sure it wont be played as much as other titles im interested in...in fact it may sit as an inactive icon on my desktop for some time.

Blizzard Greed killed this game.

So you hate the company and think the game looks and plays like crap, but you will still buy it.  I think D3 sales will be fine.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by salenger

I want to play D3 without a doubt, but im disgusted with blizzard, this game should have been released years ago and still to this day they wont give us a release date.  Its a very piss poor marketing scheme and the marketing manager should be fired for it.  Its lost its appeal and i feel sales will not be very solid due to it being a game that looks 4-5 years old and offers nothing new in gameplay from what ive seen since D2.  But i for nostalgic reasons will buy this game, but im sure it wont be played as much as other titles im interested in...in fact it may sit as an inactive icon on my desktop for some time.

Blizzard Greed killed this game.

It depends on what you want from your game. I don't want a new game. I would be more than happy with an improved version of Diablo 2. Diablo 2 was amazing. Just give me better graphics, new zones and I will be happy for a few years :D

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

God, do we have to hear Ripper X again, find someone new.

• Verum0Verum0 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Diablo 3 60$ ... Expansion for Diablo 3 60$ to get closer to the end... Final expansion for Diablo 3 60$ so you cam beat the end game. SC2 is doing and will sell easy to make 180 off a game without a monthly fee