Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for experienced PVP Priest

LeftyGunsLeftyGuns Member Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

This may seem like a very weird request but, what I am looking for is an experienced healer/pvper to follow me around on NA Tera.

I will purchase a second copy of the game, create the character and pay for the monthly subscription.  I will grant you access to the account as long as you are willing to play at least nightly. There's no obligation or contract.  I keep the character and any  items and you play for free.

Why am I doing this?  Well, I really wanted to multi-box in the game and have a healer follow my DPS around however, the mechanics of the game look like it will prevent me from doing so.   I'm also tired of not having a proper healer, I plan to open world pvp quite a bit and would really benefit with  a personal healer.

If you are on the fence about this game and would like to give it a go,  hit me up.  I am on the west coast and plan to play after work.   You must have venttrilo, functional mic and good attitude!

Thanks,

LG

Comments

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

I think better place would be to post it on the EME forum. ^_^ i'm sure there be tons of people willing to apply.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

sounds great, im on the fence but will probably end up purchasing anyways, I might not fit the qualifications, but thats what I love to do as well, so if you just want a friend, I might play a priest, if they have some type of hybrid dps/heals spec, thats what I always love to play

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

Kinda pointless, what if someone really likes the game and wants to keep thier character? What is to keep you from just randomly dropping them and selling the account if you wanted? It is 15 a month people aren't that hard up for money where this sounds like a good deal. More importantly you seem like you have played MMO's before but why don't you have any friends going with you who can play the priest? Or better yet what if 6 months down the road you hate the game and the priest wants to keep playing? Just gonna strip them? This is a wierd request if you ask me....

Just go on the EME forums and look for someone who has your schedule and interview people who can play thier own game. Playing for free sounds good and all but if it were me I would want the toon to be mine...

• KeshanberkKeshanberk Member Posts: 81

Not only am I the priest of our guild, but I purchased 7 copies of TERA for the guild. Also, experienced.

imageimage

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Originally posted by Keshanberk
    Not only am I the priest of our guild, but I purchased 7 copies of TERA for the guild. Also, experienced.

Dam and here I thought I was a fan of the game..lol

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

I'd be interested as long as you dont mind me recording our adventures on my youtube channel. Check the link below for samples of my work.

I main a healer in pretty much every mmo I play.

Let me know.

• LeftyGunsLeftyGuns Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Beacker

Kinda pointless, what if someone really likes the game and wants to keep thier character? What is to keep you from just randomly dropping them and selling the account if you wanted? It is 15 a month people aren't that hard up for money where this sounds like a good deal. More importantly you seem like you have played MMO's before but why don't you have any friends going with you who can play the priest? Or better yet what if 6 months down the road you hate the game and the priest wants to keep playing? Just gonna strip them? This is a wierd request if you ask me....

Just go on the EME forums and look for someone who has your schedule and interview people who can play thier own game. Playing for free sounds good and all but if it were me I would want the toon to be mine...

1. Trust works both ways.

2. I can work it out with the player before hand.  If they have any inclination to keep the account, I can let them create it.

3. It's not really about being hard up for money.  Some people may be undecided and this is a chance for them to play at launch without paying a dime.

4. I do have friends who can play the priest but they are flakey and I rather have a dedicated player with me.

5.  If i hate the game and the priest wants to keep the account, by all means take over the payment.  I'm not in this for the money or to sell accounts.  This can all be negotiated before we start.

6.  This isn't for you.  You want your own toon. 

Thanks for your reply and looking at my post.  I already said it's a weird request so thanks for repeating me.  If I do not find anything here I will check withi EME, thanks for your suggestion.

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

Really odd request but I find it interesting, never heard of things like this outside L2 I know lots of players who would want to take that up however they are EU and will most likely play EU servers. : p

Well tell all of them to play NA because EME is about 100 time better than frogster XD

Originally posted by rexzshadow

Well tell all of them to play NA because EME is about 100 time better than frogster XD

While EME seems good I cant say I've seen anything bad about Frogster so far, they are mostly responding to the community afaik... Well I might have gone EME but the ping will make me QQ and quit the game most likely.

going to start a pention for EME to host both NA and EU.

Originally posted by rexzshadow

going to start a pention for EME to host both NA and EU.

Well ill sign but i doubti t will make a difference as BHS must have some contract with frogster and i doubt they can just say... nah we'll give it to EME instead. : P