Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expected Release Date

Am I being stupid or does anyone not know the expected release date? Beta and the actual if possible.

Just tell me if I'm being stupid, because I'm like that. imageimage

Comments

• carebearcarebear Member Posts: 188
    Ooooo, I dont think there is but I wish there was!!! Patience is a virtue, but I don't feel like being virtuous!!

Carebear
    *WoW = Level 60 Priest*
    *EQ2 = Level 25 Druid*

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    Beta sign up should soon, game is "expected" to release October 2005.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• CecialCecial Member Posts: 4

I dont think the beta will even be done by the time october hits, course they could always release an unfinnished product..... as if that hasnt happened in the past image

• calvertcalvert Member Posts: 10

I hope that Perpetual wouldn't do something like this.

• JabberwokkyJabberwokky Member Posts: 58
    I hope they don't either. Unethical.
  • BennjimBennjim Member Posts: 146

If you look on the homepage of mmorpg.com the suggested launch date is 1st October 1-day after the launch of Roma Victor, which I'm really looking forward to. I can see the difference between the 2 games and that the fantasy/mythical angle of GaH will appeal to a lot of players.

It's just a shame that GaH has ripped sooo many features & ideas from RV it's really rather rude - good luck to both games but I hope (and believe) RV will pwn GaH ;)

Benny.........................................

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780

I'm more of a fan of fantasy games. Reality based games are cool as well, but given the choice, I'm all for fantasy such as G&H

• SwanNESwanNE Member Posts: 3
    This game and a small group of others have caught my eye. Even though delays do occur it seems to become too much of the norm, even for those independent developers. It would be great if this game ships as close to the October date as possible.
    I highly doubt it's going to hit the release date.  They haven't even announced their beta yet wether it be closed/open/whatever.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• SwanNESwanNE Member Posts: 3
    Yeah I am afraid I will just have to deal with another disapointment yet again. But I won't be alone, will I?
    The Dev's stated last Thursday/Friday that Beta would be "soon."  image