Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Most Epic GW2 Screenshot?

DeaconXDeaconX Toronto, ONPosts: 3,067Member

Post the most epic GW2 screenshot.

Here's mine... c'mon, that looks friggin epic:

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Comments

• Voracity2325Voracity2325 Woodstock, GAPosts: 40Member

Angry midget in .03... .02.... .01

For most people, character development and personal story ends upon clicking "Log in" if not "Start Game"

• Methos12Methos12 Maladis 46Posts: 1,234Member Uncommon

Made for a cliche "Dodge this" line.

Nature without Technology is little more than animals running about.
    Nature without Magic is without wonder or miracle.
    Magic without Technology is fantasy.
    Magic without Nature is formless and useless.
    Technology without Nature is application without understanding.
    Technology without Magic is repetitious and uninventive.
  • VegettoVegetto WorcesterPosts: 841Member

Is that his head? Or a shield? If he cut/pasted from Tera?Does that other guy have both a dagger and a pistol? ...i'm confused haha

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM ZagrebPosts: 1,788Member

Originally posted by Vegetto

Is that his head? Or a shield? If he cut/pasted from Tera?Does that other guy have both a dagger and a pistol? ...i'm confused haha

Yes. You can combine any signle handed weapons, dagger and sword, sword and pistol, dagger and pistol, or two of the same. Every combination gives you different set of skills.

• XasapisXasapis VolosPosts: 5,561Member Uncommon

That thing is indeed his head. Also the other guy has a sword and pistol equipped.

• DamzillaDamzilla MostarPosts: 175Member

Originally posted by Vegetto

Yes, it's his head, they have big heads. No, he's not cut/pasted from Tera. Yes, He's a Mesmer, they can wield various weapons. Hope that helps :D

@OP : Yeah, just what i first thought when I saw it. That's 4 feet of pure awesomeness :D

• VegettoVegetto WorcesterPosts: 841Member

Looks like he would make a squeeking sound like a rubber toy if you hit him.