Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome TERA GM is awesome...

DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

I thought this was quite amusing and cool:

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Comments

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

WOW! They are already doing a better job than Bioware!

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

Lol nice, well looks like they are at least intersted in attracting and keeping players instead of saying we dont give a flying f*** , whats one less person playing for our game.

Lets hope this is a sign of whats to come for this game.

• El-HefeEl-Hefe Member UncommonPosts: 760

nice to see they have fun with what theyre doing. 

I've got the straight edge.

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

Everyone knows GMs don't write English that well.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

looks like a canned response just saying someone else send in a ticket that gamestop didnt give you a beta code and see what you get.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

That response gets my official **JIMMAC STAMP OF APPROVAL**.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Let's start an official En Masse epic customer support thread...i'll contribute. I will collect all these responses and then make a thread about it. These GM's are awesome.

They even respond to trolls, I really hope people don't abuse this companies amazing attitude, it's one of the best i've ever seen.

I think when TERA is released for the rating you should have an individual TERA rating for En Masse and one for Frogster lol. En Masse deserves credit for being awesome like this.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904

Being upfront and candid about things is definitely the way to make customers happy. Irregardless if u like the actual game or not, if they keep it up this a huge step forward for the genre.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

That's good I digg that ha ha.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347

Originally posted by Sorrow

looks like a canned response just saying someone else send in a ticket that gamestop didnt give you a beta code and see what you get.

Whether it's canned or not, it sure beats "I don't know anything.  Try talking to GameStop again."

Originally posted by Quizzical

Originally posted by Sorrow

Whether it's canned or not, it sure beats "I don't know anything.  Try talking to GameStop again."

It's no canned response, see my posts on the bottom of the first page for more example from other people. 

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by Pivotelite
    They even respond to trolls, I really hope people don't abuse this companies amazing attitude, it's one of the best i've ever seen.

I think when TERA is released for the rating you should have an individual TERA rating for En Masse and one for Frogster lol. En Masse deserves credit for being awesome like this.

holy fuck that was funny. GMs with a sense of humor.
    Woop Woop!

BOOYAKA!

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405

I sent a ticket to cancel my preorder and was answered within 5 minutes.

Best customer support i have ever seen, i might still buy the game in the future if TSW sucks and GW2 ends up being too carebear and themeparkish for my taste.

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504

it seems like for the most entertaining resposes you wanna get a reply from gammalon i've seen a few screenshots of his replies to customers and they always make me lol a little... indeed it is good to see though, that he actually has fun with his role and not just in it for a pay cheque.. you gotta love what you do right.. and clearly he is enjoying what he does

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Great...

Our GMs not even responding in EU. :/

Originally posted by Draftbeer

Great...

Our GMs not even responding in EU. :/

This is why I want a seperate section for En Masse and Frogster when it comes to voting for customer service regarding TERAs ratings on release, they deserve a 10/10 at this point.

They left BETA servers open longer, they post information before frogster and they reply to tickets super quickly and try to make them each funny and original. Computer response, hah, they don't even do a boring response, they personally write you a novel.

• KlizziKlizzi Member Posts: 110

I'll try and update with the screenshots once I fix them up, but when I was purchasing the game for myself and some friends all of the additional copies I purchased on their accounts were added to the one account I owned. I ended up with about 4 copies of Tera on one account. With anticipation of a headache I put in a ticket with the purchase numbers and within about 3 hours I recieved a response telling me the 3 extra copies would be refunded soon as the orders cleared. 24 hours later I got my refunds.

Hands down some of the best costumer service, even when I'm sure they're swamped with the start of the U.S. beta.

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

It's nice to see the news guys aren't skimping on customer service.  I remember Trion doing a good job as well and it really does make a difference.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Made a pre-order at a 3rd party as well and didn't get my key yet. I'll wait till Wednesday, and if not here the, then I'll make a petition like that as well ;)

• DomotoDomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82

So this isn't really funny or anything, But I think it's really cool that they are letting me keep the BETA account from the Digital Collectors edition, after I had that refunded to purchase the Physical CE so that I can use the characters from the first CBT.

• Vore_TechzVore_Techz Member Posts: 122

Originally posted by Pivotelite

ROFLMAO! That was a hilarious ticket...

JUGGALO'S UNITE!!!

(>^_^)> MMO Veteran <(^_^<)
    Currently Playing: Tera Online

• Vore_TechzVore_Techz Member Posts: 122

I have to admit....

I am extremely impressed with how their customer support representatives handle customers...

They are funny, polite, and productive.

If I asked a GM in any other game I played some of the stuff you guys asked they would have told me to "Get bent, and have a nice day!"

AFTER waiting 20 hours.

(>^_^)> MMO Veteran <(^_^<)
    Currently Playing: Tera Online

• LavyBlackLavyBlack Member Posts: 1

Not my ticket, but made my day.

Originally posted by LavyBlack

Not my ticket, but made my day.

Wow they really will respond to anything...this could be as bad for them as it is good. I hope people don't start just writing them all this crap looking for a funny response. 

:]