Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone buying a PS3 just to play this?

VolarinVolarin Member Posts: 38

IIf it is as good as it looks then I might just buy a dreaded PS3 - I have taken the piss out of people who play on consoles for a very long time now but I might be forced to buy one just because of this game and the blueray player on it.

Damn I never thought I would even consider a PS3 ever!

Anyone else considering buying a PS3 so they can access this game?

Comments

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

I kinda hate them for making it PS3-only. No way I'lle play a shooter with a controller. No way.

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Originally posted by BizkitNL

I kinda hate them for making it PS3-only. No way I'lle play a shooter with a controller. No way.

It was confirmed recently that it will support mouse and keyboard.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Originally posted by Sheista

Originally posted by BizkitNL

Nuts. Still, I won't dish out 200ish euros just for one game. I'm tempted though.

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Nope, never going to happen.  An FPS game on a console -- what a joke.  And thumbs up to CCP.  Way to give the middle finger to the community that made you.  Shameless wh***s.

• DraxonflyDraxonfly Member UncommonPosts: 126

Originally posted by Sheista

Really? where was it confirmed? got an Official link??!!  I didn't think it was going to be... 

*EDIT* - Never mind, I found it! : https://twitter.com/#!/CCP_Jian/status/166730014933516289

Awesome!!

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

There were articles on joystiq and massively, and I'm sure other places.  However, I managed to track down the initial source of these claims.  Direct from CCP Jian.

https://twitter.com/#!/CCP_Jian/status/166730014933516289

Edit: lol! You beat me to it while I was posting this.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

I had no idea that PS3 could use a K/M. I'm sure they cost a few hundred dollars but tis the way of $ony.

So are all PS3 games capable of using K/M? If so I MIGHT pick one up. My 360 has been collecting dust for about 2 years now because of the shitty controler... controls!

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• Honken101Honken101 Member Posts: 2

Well, I allready bought a PS3, though some of the reason for it is Dust.

/H

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322

I've had one for many years now and I fully intend on checking out Dust when it hits.

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

I probably will buy a PS3 just for DUST 514.  I don't know of any other games on the system that interest me, and I already have a blu ray player.

• LexinLexin Member UncommonPosts: 701

Already have one and will be playing.

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

I might have to blow the dust off my 4 year old ps3 and give this game a try.  

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Buy one just for the Uncharted series. ( ' :

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

Already got one, i just hope they dont charge me a ridiculas price for it.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• OberholzerOberholzer Member Posts: 498

I have a PS3, I'll probably give this one a go.