Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

anyone want to make friends?

Tnk0072Tnk0072 rochester, MIPosts: 98Member

so i wanted to join a guild on a game at one point with some people well...that failed...but i still urn for it to make friends that when i talk to my real life friends i can actually say that everyone in this so called guild i can actually say are my friends. so my proposal here is:

Does anyone want to for a guild with me? im not sure what game yet we would play, but i would be down to pretty much play any game, ive come to realise that playing with people you enjoy actually playing games with is much more fun and it makes any game to me enjoyable.  if you would just write on this post or pm me or whatever. if only one person really wants to thats fine we could group up in games and what not. i just enjoy the idea of making new friends :D like i said we could play any game from Ultima online, to Star wars the old republic haha.

Comments

• Tnk0072Tnk0072 rochester, MIPosts: 98Member

i guess not haha

• EverketEverket MiddenheimPosts: 240Member Uncommon

Howdy!

I'm currently barely playing any mmorpgs, I logon to Istaria, Eden Eternal and Wakfu every now and again. For the most part I am playing strategy games like crusader kings 2, europa universalis 3 and civilization. Or do you prefer if we play a mmorpg?

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye jarrowPosts: 1,016Member

Ok the OP sounds like a desperado, if you really are looking for friends to play a game with, then why not make friends in a game you like, and I'm assuming you are refering to playing an MMO as this is mainly an MMO forum.  Join a game then a guild and go from there, surely its not hard to do.

• Tnk0072Tnk0072 rochester, MIPosts: 98Member

Originally posted by biggarfoot

Ok the OP sounds like a desperado, if you really are looking for friends to play a game with, then why not make friends in a game you like, and I'm assuming you are refering to playing an MMO as this is mainly an MMO forum.  Join a game then a guild and go from there, surely its not hard to do.

idk its easy to join one, but i just thought it might be fun thats all, not desperate at all or anything haha.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed lalal land, DCPosts: 6,257Member Uncommon

Look up any local community forums for the area you live in. ask if anybody play MMO on those forums. and take it from there

• evilantmanevilantman farehamPosts: 2Member

I would be up for it, I have just started playing eden eternal and it is the first mmorpg I plan to actually get into ....... this post is a bit old now so dunno if your still uop for it but yer, I am.

• swasson09swasson09 Chattanooga, TNPosts: 4Member

ive come to realise that playing with people you enjoy actually playing games with is much more fun and it makes any game to me enjoyable.  if you would just write on this post or pm me