Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Minnesotan Gamers soon to be college freshmans here?

Thought i would ask, because i rather find somone who shares some interests like that of my own, then being with someone who is completely the bipolar opposite of myself.  But who knows, maybe there is more people out there like myself! But if not, lets hear your stories anyways :)

Comments

• DonevDonev Member Posts: 143

You will find quite a few gamers in college, trust me. Especially if you are going into either Comp Engineering or Comp Sci. 

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

I think you will find some gamers. Most of the asian kids at my college play Starcraft 2. Don't know any that play MMOs. All my roommates use to play Starcraft 2, and all my korean friends did too. Most people play consoles but really don't see anyone playing MMOs too often besides like Ragnarok or Maple Story. 

• SlightWorldSlightWorld Member Posts: 2

Well I will suggest you to try “Runes of Magic”. It is free to download. free of charge to play as well. It contains accurately 6 classes but you can dual-class as of level 9-10 and each class mixture has unlike abilities.

• SandboxerXSandboxerX Member Posts: 14
    Did you make this same thread on reddit?