Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

sended pm

Originally posted by Galaxo

Apprentice Member

Add Buddy

/ Report  / Block

2/16/12 4:16:42 AM#1109

Anyone watching this post PM me and I'll send you my email address so I can get an invite.

Haven't played this in about 8 years so...

sended pm

Send me a pm if want a extended trial key.

Once logged in i can offer supprt if you want.

If want invite in corporation i can help with that too.

In game pm Zamolxe V

Fly safe!

• TwiggLeTwiggLe Member UncommonPosts: 85

Sorry for late response I responded to Kattehus. He/She had the first PM in my box.

Thanks everyone else who sent PM's also.

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

I have 8 buddy keys remaining. Send me a PM with your email adress to get one. If you decide to sub I'll share with you half the price of a PLEX (about 250 mil ISK)

Remember that eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• drarakkusdrarakkus Member Posts: 97

Hi all i have a few free keys if someone wants to try the game.  Please send me a pm so you dont get flooded with keys and take up someone else's key.

• a1mlessa1mless Member Posts: 4

Keys for 21-day trial available.

Contact me if you want one.

Support and In-game Guidance provided!

• venommonkeyvenommonkey Member Posts: 18

id like a key, first one to pm me gets it.. ill probably be subscribing...

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I have 20ish keys left this month.

Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on.
    I offer a place to hang out and a helping hand. That is, I'll help you get started and learn the ropes. This offer stands even if you accept someone else's buddy-key! If you've signed up with another key, simply send me a PM with your character's name and I'll get in touch in-game.
    Upon subscribing, I will transfer you half the value of a PLEX (calculated when you've subscribed; currently between 200 and 250 million ISK).

I will repeat my last post and say this:
    You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

If you want more than one code (for, say, a friend) I'll need two email addresses (one for each invite).

Cheers!

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • Rodian_23Rodian_23 Member UncommonPosts: 8

I have  buddy key invites! PM me if you wish to take advantage of the 21 day trial period and I can help you through the process as well as help in-game in regards to questions and other similar activities. You can also possibly be accepted into our Corporation (a guild essentially) and be part of a strong alliance (group of corporations) that can help teach you the ropes of the game, have a nice chat in TeamSpeak 3 and more!

A PLEX will be received by me, and I will turn it around to sell for 450-500 mil (depending on market price) and give you half of that PLEX reward! That is more then enough to allow your for opportunites that other new players can't usually experience. Message me :).

NOTE: Either myself or Raven Veil (ravenveil below me) can help you. We are both in the same corp :)

• ravenveilravenveil Member Posts: 2

I can supply a limitless about of free eve extended eve trials to give away.

I will give you 250mil isk eve money when you pay for your account, i have many people in my corp that can help you in game and even let you join my corp if you wish just send me a message with your e mail and i will send you a link for the extended eve trial. then once you have made your eve account and logged into the game e mail me your in game name so i know who you are.

thanks for reading.

• XiskoXisko Member Posts: 50

Any trial invite? [email protected]

thx in advance

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by Xisko

Any trial invite? thx in advance

sent, have fun

pm me for eve online invites

Once logged in i can offer support if you want.

In game pm Zamolxe V

Fly safe!

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I love how everyone's offering ingame support now. Good job guys.

I'm also going to expand my offer to invites to my corp (instead of "just" a channel with friendly folks in it).

I have 20 invites left this month.

Send me a pm with your email and I'll throw an invite your way. If you need more than one invite, I'll need more than one email.

Edit: I decided to edit this post instead of make a new reply. I was half-expecting this thread to have 2-3 more pages already, since we've crossed the magical "refresh" day. :P

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • garnongarnon Member Posts: 2

i'm looking for a trial invite, can i aply to a already expired 14 days trial? anyway, i'll be very grateful if anyone send me a trial ([email protected])

By Garnon

Originally posted by garnon

i'm looking for a trial invite, can i aply to a already expired 14 days trial? anyway, i'll be very grateful if anyone send me a trial ([email protected])

Send it

• obohoboobohobo Member Posts: 4

I have 10 invites left, if anyone wants one send me a pm with your email address.

I have 5 buddy keys remaining. Send me a PM with your email adress to get one. If you decide to sub I'll share with you half the price of a PLEX (about 250 mil ISK)

Remember that eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

9 buddy keys left

• Rodian_23Rodian_23 Member UncommonPosts: 8

I have  buddy key invites! PM me if you wish to take advantage of the 21 day trial period and I can help you through the process as well as help in-game in regards to questions and other similar activities. You can also possibly be accepted into our Corporation (a guild essentially) and be part of a strong alliance (group of corporations) that can help teach you the ropes of the game, have a nice chat in TeamSpeak 3 and more!

A PLEX will be received by me, and I will turn it around to sell for 450-500 mil (depending on market price) and give you half of that PLEX reward! That is more then enough to allow your for opportunites that other new players can't usually experience. Message me :).

I have 10 buddy keys remaining. Send me a PM with your email adress to get one. If you decide to sub I'll share with you half the price of a PLEX (about 250 mil ISK, depending on market prices)

Once logged in i can offer support if you want.

In game pm Zamolxe V

Fly safe!

• VeivuhVeivuh Member UncommonPosts: 13

Hello! If anyone could send me a trial (21 day) I would greatly appreciate it, been wanting to try EVE for a long time now .

=)

Email is [email protected]

thanks again-Vei

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

sent, have fun!

pm me for eve online invites

• grayzaratgrayzarat Member UncommonPosts: 17

Been on a longer hiatus from MMO's than i'd like, and would love to get into an game with depth.  A buddy key would be greatly appreciated.  Much appreciated!