Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Webzen Coin and Character Giveaway Event!

Asm0deusAsm0deus BaatorPosts: 1,605Member Uncommon

I played Archlord some back when it was with codemasters so when i saw this promo event i figured why not give it a try again with a lvl 60 toon.

Followed the promo instructions found here http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/320/Webzen-Coin-and-Character-Giveaway-Event.html  and got my 100 free coins but when i make a new toon it is only lvl 1 .  Promo says you get to create a new toon lvl 60 tried logging in the game via link  in the email i got but still only can make a lvl 1 toon .

What am i doing wrong?

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
PSU: Antec EA 750watt
RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
cooling: Noctua NH-D14
storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

Tagged:

Comments

• OhMyGothOhMyGoth Parts Unknown, CAPosts: 56Member Uncommon

Same thing happened to me, i followed the instructions and the results were a level 1 toon. Also noticed a ton of things in the mailbox, but was not allowed access at that time. I'm wondering if one of the things in the mailbox allows us to level to 60. Either way i was quite disappointed, hopefully someone figures this out soon.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus BaatorPosts: 1,605Member Uncommon

Just tried it again and it worked.  

I'm guessing its a timezone thing as when i started the game there was a small update.

Anyhoot you just creat a character and at the end when you click create  a window will open asking you if you want to "jump" the character.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• OhMyGothOhMyGoth Parts Unknown, CAPosts: 56Member Uncommon

Yeah i had a look at their forums, seen a post about it and someone mentioned after maintenance, so i tried it and it worked. Not that i will play much again, but it's nice to know i got a level 60 toon if i ever want to go back lol. Btw do you know if they have a transfer service from one server to another? Back when i played it was run by codemasters and i did the transfer to webzen, but my toon is still stuck on the European server, would like to get it on an american server if possible.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus BaatorPosts: 1,605Member Uncommon

I really dont know last time i played it was back when CM was running the game too.

Strangely i have two toons from back then only lvl 3 ones i never played but my higher lvl one is missing which is sucks as i had a couple nice rings on it lol

Also on a side note i cant seem to find any upgrading succes % charts anywhere and it seem i recall there was plenty floating around in the cm era.