Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now that SWTOR is obviously a success

Comments

• AdamaiAdamai Member UncommonPosts: 476

Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Originally posted by BenGellor

GW2 i dont think will have this appeal , People who play console games or casual games have no idea what guild wars is. So just putting in my 2 cents on this .

I beg to differ. I think if the devs are being even remotely honest about what the game will have it could be rather impressive and change the mmo genre to an extent.

...and this is coming from someone that only has passing interest in the game because frankly I never thought much of GW. But GW2 seems to have a lot to offer. Whether it tends to be bullshit like it does with most devs or actually contains what they say it will is the question.

Hasn't GW even sold over 6 million copies? That's a lot of people to simply write off in my opinion. Between those players and the hype if this game does pan out you could be looking at the next big thing. It certainly isn't going to have the sales some of these others games had right off the bat but over some time it could be hugely significant and as i said pending on some things could change things as we know it. Especially since the game doesn't require a sub and simply a game purchase.

Really the only downfalls I see for them is how pc friendly will the game be and are they actually going to be able to deliver the things they say they will. Well, that and assuming they don't completely fuck up their launch.

guild wars 1 was a huge hit over time! it wasnt a first day release record breaker but it has definately stood the test of time. and i dont hear any comments or read any posts of guild wars numbers dwinling either. odd isnt it.  i too was just a passerby when i discovered guild wars! i played it for 5 years! not bad conciering i wasnt even looking for it.  guild wars is niche in the market! which is about to become mainstream! they are changeing its mechanic so players can roam the game world and cross pathes with other gamers unlike its older format where everything was instanced. in my oppinion the new version of guild wars will be a huge hit with the older gamers! i just hope they get the whole concept right! last thing we need is another wow rift rom swtor on our shop shelves.  im hopeing its something new and fresh.  with some depth feel and reason to play it and enjoy it.

Ok im bias on the guild wars thing , I hate that game , Hire a buch of hirelings .. go to a map , rinse / repeat , I just could never get into that game at all , BTW Guild wars does not have the same draw as say Star Wars ... i mean really people, most people  would thing something called guild wars was a freaking A/E show about cooking or buying storage units .

it never used to be like!! the hirelings where never as effective as they are now! beforeit was far better to form a full team of players! its since they buffed and added extra companions that the game has taken a hit. its lost its multiplayer aspect it was once great for.  and no guild wars wont ever have the same draw as swtor!! reason is its not a household name! starwars is.

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

i would just like to tell everyone that this thread is making me L O L irl starting with the title and now everyone talking about GW as if it was a great / tru mmorpg..ty for adding laughter to my morning coffey and muffin xD !!!!!1!!11!1

• HannibpHannibp Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by Adamai

wow i just got to thinking! wouldnt it be odd if business's where actually running at a loss! i mean swtor for example made alot of money from its launch muh more than it cost to create the game!! all those millions of players queing up for the best thing since sliced bread!, it really must be the best game out there for them to make all there money back in just the first month of release! but then another part of me keeps popping up in the back of my head!! my bussiness sense and it keeps saying! well swtor was only developed so the people developing it could turn a proffit in the first place. its really wierd how some peoples minds work!

whwy would bioware and EA create a product and spend five years doing so!! if they had no intention of making lots of money of of it! hmm why would they spend so much money on adevertiseing if they didnt know how many copies they would sell! and i think the most important question is why would they make a game seems so much like another extremely successful title in regaurds to income and proffit!! im just knocking ideas around here but i think it has something to do with makeing money and a quick turn around with a likely possibility of a slow trickle of fund afterwards!!

i doubt very much that they care alot for how we all think the game sux or not whyile they are making the money they do! they dont think long term but they will sell you long term in the hope you buy into it!  after if you swallow the whole long term development crap your just simply paying their wages and bills so they can keep driving round in there wicked cool cars and living in there really nice houses!! and for what!! a mediocre game with a fantastic name that sells its self.

you muppets!! lol 

Jesus.. Please tell me where you're from. So the day I have children, I make sure I don't put them into the same school you attended.

Originally posted by odinsrath

i would just like to tell everyone that this thread is making me L O L irl starting with the title and now everyone talking about GW as if it was a great / tru mmorpg..ty for adding laughter to my morning coffey and muffin xD !!!!!1!!11!1

lol good morning!! you are right!! guildwars doesnt fit in with mmo'S im suprised how it was ever even given the mmo tag!  some of these comments are very funny though.

• echolynfanecholynfan Member UncommonPosts: 681

Originally posted by odinsrath

I find your lack of spelling disturbing

Currently playing SWTOR and it's MUCH better than it was at launch.

• AcmegamerAcmegamer Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by AdamTM

Originally posted by Pivotelite

I wouldn't call it a success, i've talked to more people that disliked it and unsubbed than people who are actually still playing, some real life friends included.

Not to mention the company expected WoW numbers...

What is it with this trend, i seriously don't get it.

Everyone i ask says "i unsubbed because X" and i read similar things everywhere on the net too...yet, 80% retention, servers standard and high, top sales charts at electronics retailers.

Is it always the same people that post this on (different) forums or what?

Well, alot of us agree to multi-pay subscription rates. Example my account, my wifes and my sons are all set to 90 day cycles. So though I removed my credit card until April I'll be considered an active subscription in Biowares books. I am speculating that there are quite a few of those sort of players right now and that is what your seeing.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990

Ok im bias on the guild wars thing , I hate that game , Hire a buch of hirelings .. go to a map , rinse / repeat , I just could never get into that game at all , BTW Guild wars does not have the same draw as say Star Wars ... i mean really people, most people  would thing something called guild wars was a freaking A/E show about cooking or buying storage units .

You aren't alone. I wouldn't say I hated the game, but I never thought it was anything special. In fact, I don't think I ever did finish the main story line to that game. It was something I tinkered with at times but I wasn;t impressed with the game in the least.

Although it appears there are quite a few changes between the first game and this one. Like I often say though with games still in development...we'll see...

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

Originally posted by troublmaker

Originally posted by Vedra

Not only is SWTOR the biggest fiasco in MMORGP history, there probably never will be anything like it again.

It was the perfect storm of failure:

* Suits, bean counters, and marketing drones with dreams of hundreds of millions in WoW type profits

* One of the biggest IPs in the world, Star Wars

* A crappy and incompetent developer, Bioware

* And a giant publisher, EA, who thought throwing hundreds of millions at development would take down WoW

EA isn't going to make back even the lowest estimates, 100 million, of the money they wasted developing SWTOR.

You can take the tinfoil hat off they have already turned a profit off of SWTOR.

Uhm no they haven't. At least not at the last financial statement they did. EA itself was talking about being 205million in the red. Yeah I just said in the red, incase you don't follow that means not profitable. If the games development, advertisment etc all cost over 300 million give or take and there is continued costs to run all this, then EA is looking for some months and months before they get out of the red and into the black. That is of course if they can maintain their current subscription numbers.

So, hi there. I've been playing SWTOR since early access. I took my time, only recently reached lvl 50. Did every quest on every map.

I'm not sure if I'll keep the sub. I'm very disappointed in the PvP aspect of the game. There are too many worlds and instances, so "world PvP" doesn't exist really, aside from Illum, which is disappointing as well. It's the combat mechanics which are mediocre and feel old and clunky. Not fluent at all. And the skills overall feel so generic, I don't really know how to describe it.

As an MMO, the game doesn't seem to be that great. And in terms of story, I've only seen the Jedi Knight and Consular, both to 50, but they were extremely weak, compared to KOTOR; for example.

I'm very disappointed in the crafting rewards. There's not much point in crafting a lot. It's more expensive than anything else, and you get better gear anyway from raiding or PvPing.

My 2 cents.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

Originally posted by AcmeGamer

Not only is SWTOR the biggest fiasco in MMORGP history, there probably never will be anything like it again.

* Suits, bean counters, and marketing drones with dreams of hundreds of millions in WoW type profits

* And a giant publisher, EA, who thought throwing hundreds of millions at development would take down WoW

EA isn't going to make back even the lowest estimates, 100 million, of the money they wasted developing SWTOR.

You can take the tinfoil hat off they have already turned a profit off of SWTOR.

Uhm no they haven't. At least not at the last financial statement they did. EA itself was talking about being 205million in the red. Yeah I just said in the red, incase you don't follow that means not profitable. If the games development, advertisment etc all cost over 300 million give or take and there is continued costs to run all this, then EA is looking for some months and months before they get out of the red and into the black. That is of course if they can maintain their current subscription numbers.

I seriously doubt they have made back their money either, but wasn't the 205 million for the entire company, and not just the game?

Originally posted by Hannibp

wow i just got to thinking! wouldnt it be odd if business's where actually running at a loss! i mean swtor for example made alot of money from its launch muh more than it cost to create the game!! all those millions of players queing up for the best thing since sliced bread!, it really must be the best game out there for them to make all there money back in just the first month of release! but then another part of me keeps popping up in the back of my head!! my bussiness sense and it keeps saying! well swtor was only developed so the people developing it could turn a proffit in the first place. its really wierd how some peoples minds work!

whwy would bioware and EA create a product and spend five years doing so!! if they had no intention of making lots of money of of it! hmm why would they spend so much money on adevertiseing if they didnt know how many copies they would sell! and i think the most important question is why would they make a game seems so much like another extremely successful title in regaurds to income and proffit!! im just knocking ideas around here but i think it has something to do with makeing money and a quick turn around with a likely possibility of a slow trickle of fund afterwards!!

i doubt very much that they care alot for how we all think the game sux or not whyile they are making the money they do! they dont think long term but they will sell you long term in the hope you buy into it!  after if you swallow the whole long term development crap your just simply paying their wages and bills so they can keep driving round in there wicked cool cars and living in there really nice houses!! and for what!! a mediocre game with a fantastic name that sells its self.

you muppets!! lol 

Jesus.. Please tell me where you're from. So the day I have children, I make sure I don't put them into the same school you attended.

we're online! does it really matter where im from!!! or are you more concerned with your own obnoxious didnt like my post thoughts! ;) if you wanna do a hate thread then just do one lol. and as for school well i did go ! did pretty well too! but does that really mean i have to proof read and proof read my own stuff to please the likes of you!!!, or are you clever enough to just put 2 and 2 together and work out what the words say and mean!  ??? cause lets face it! you are making a mountain out of a mole hill right here, and might i add its a mole hill that is frowned upon greatly in an onlne community so troll away!!

also you havnt hurt my feelings either lol and just so you know!!, i wasnt writting a book i was writting what i thought hence why its written how it is.  not everything in life has to be gramatically correct ;)

scientific research has clearly shown that the letters in words can be in any order so long as they are the correct letters!!, the human mind will work out the word all by its self!   so you could say! your being tested by me lol. besides all that having to pay attention to what i write in a thread thats not that interesting is something im just not going to do!, so either read my post and comment according to its content if you can indeed understand basic english. Or dont.

Im English  ;) i've kind of earned the right to use my language how  I see fit. Im going to guess your not English.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

So, hi there. I've been playing SWTOR since early access. I took my time, only recently reached lvl 50. Did every quest on every map.

I'm not sure if I'll keep the sub. I'm very disappointed in the PvP aspect of the game. There are too many worlds and instances, so "world PvP" doesn't exist really, aside from Illum, which is disappointing as well. It's the combat mechanics which are mediocre and feel old and clunky. Not fluent at all. And the skills overall feel so generic, I don't really know how to describe it.

As an MMO, the game doesn't seem to be that great. And in terms of story, I've only seen the Jedi Knight and Consular, both to 50, but they were extremely weak, compared to KOTOR; for example.

I'm very disappointed in the crafting rewards. There's not much point in crafting a lot. It's more expensive than anything else, and you get better gear anyway from raiding or PvPing.

My 2 cents.

I'll agree with you on most points, but then again I think to why does world PVP exsist?  I mean its never balanced, it should just be called "Griefing servers" instead of PVP servers, thats all it winds up being.  And this is coming from someone who plays on PVP servers.

I really like their WZ's, I'm hoping they keep adding in new ones every other month or so, time will tell. 

I'm enjoying the FP's wish there were more, hopefully they'll add them in fast.

Crafting?  Yeah i'm sad too, I had my guy at max sythweaving with a lot of patterns unlocked, but I dropped it for Biochem because as a tank the rewards it offers are simply not worth passing up.  They did say they are adding in more Custom gear and more things for max level crafters to do, but when is always the question.

Seems like no game can have enough content

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

[mod edit]

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

Originally posted by niceguy3978

Originally posted by AcmeGamer

I seriously doubt they have made back their money either, but wasn't the 205 million for the entire company, and not just the game?

Yeah it was the entire company, but since we're talking about EA and them making a profit, see the post I was responding to.  Anyhow my point is that it puts a lot of stress on a company to be that deeply in the red, and stress rolls down hill. Bioware will feel this stress to become profitable. Oh as a side note we can't forget the what is it 15% I think it was percent that Lucas Arts gets as well. Which is a decent on going cut out of the profit. There are a lot of 'ongoing" costs associated with keeping SWTORs running and hopefully expanding and fixing the bugs and other issues.

I just think we're seeing some very unrealistic points of view from some players here, and they are going to be in for a very rude shock in the near future if Bioware doesn't get  some apects of this game corrected. I wouldn't hold my breath for it though, even if I do wish they would fix the game. I do want to get them my money and free time, but they have to fix things. I don't see that happening, as I've said in some prior posts, its like Bioware took a look around them at all previous mmorpgs and said to themselves. "nah we don't need to learn anything from these other guys, lets just run with it!". Then proceeded to go down a line by line of "what not to do" in game developement, from buying that horrible HeroEngine to various immersion breaking concepts they implimented.

Who knows I might be wrong and they'll turn this ship around, I sure hope so. Would be refreshing not to be correct, I honestly hate being correct on negative crap.

you muppets!! lol 

we're online! does it really matter where im from!!! or are you more concerned with your own obnoxious didnt like my post thoughts! ;) if you wanna do a hate thread then just do one lol. and as for school well i did go ! did pretty well too! but does that really mean i have to proof read and proof read my own stuff to please the likes of you!!!, or are you clever enough to just put 2 and 2 together and work out what the words say and mean!  ??? cause lets face it! you are making a mountain out of a mole hill right here, and might i add its a mole hill that is frowned upon greatly in an onlne community so troll away!!

also you havnt hurt my feelings either lol and just so you know!!, i wasnt writting a book i was writting what i thought hence why its written how it is.  not everything in life has to be gramatically correct ;)

scientific research has clearly shown that the letters in words can be in any order so long as they are the correct letters!!, the human mind will work out the word all by its self!   so you could say! your being tested by me lol. besides all that having to pay attention to what i write in a thread thats not that interesting is something im just not going to do!, so either read my post and comment according to its content if you can indeed understand basic english. Or dont.

Im English  ;) i've kind of earned the right to use my language how  I see fit. Im going to guess your not English.

I wouldn't call "adevertiseing", "whwy", "sux", "whyile", "there/your", "proffit", "regaurds", "bussiness", and "queing", to be excused by that "scientific research" you just mentioned. The "correct letters" are just not there. There are too many on some, too few on others, and the rest is just gibberish.

If you feel you've "earned" the right to butcher the english language, then kudos to you.

You guessed that one right! I'm actually German, and it seems my English is actually better than yours. I'm quite.. "proud".

*waits for grammar nazi jokes*

The costs to maintain the servers is far cheaper than the subscriptions even the most dire pessimists are predicting.

Game will be around a while.

Originally posted by Laughing-man

My 2 cents.

I'll agree with you on most points, but then again I think to why does world PVP exsist?  I mean its never balanced, it should just be called "Griefing servers" instead of PVP servers, thats all it winds up being.  And this is coming from someone who plays on PVP servers.

I really like their WZ's, I'm hoping they keep adding in new ones every other month or so, time will tell. 

I'm enjoying the FP's wish there were more, hopefully they'll add them in fast.

Crafting?  Yeah i'm sad too, I had my guy at max sythweaving with a lot of patterns unlocked, but I dropped it for Biochem because as a tank the rewards it offers are simply not worth passing up.  They did say they are adding in more Custom gear and more things for max level crafters to do, but when is always the question.

Seems like no game can have enough content

Not always, I've enjoyed World PvP on many games, especially Lineage 2. Never had a better PvP experience than in the "old" Lineage 2. (now L2 is crap)

About their WZ. I think they're.. I'm not a fan. I've played the Alderaan one, only to be guarding a point and stealth assassins taking the point while stealthed. True story. Don't know if hack, exploit, or what, but it happens. Void Star feels generic to me, and Huttball, gimmicky. It's basically taking a mechanic from a different genre and putting it into an MMO. The whole concept of Huttball just throws me off, I mean, in the SW universe.

The FPs are really cool, although from 1 to 49, Esseless is pretty epic while the rest sort of declines in effort and quality. And Colicoid War Games was just painful to me. I haven't done Red Reaper yet, or any of the lvl 50s.

I have Synthweaving too.. at 400. =(

Also, I'm sad I can't romance Nadia as a female consular, lol.

• Jason2444Jason2444 Member Posts: 372

Ok SWTOR is a success , As a MMO player , Ive talked to people at work and friends that would not even look at something as mainstream as WOW are playing SWTOR and loving it 

Which is why they think SWTOR is good.

The only people who think this game is perfectly fine are blind fan boys and "babby's first MMO"

It's like eating food for the first time and claiming it's the best tasting thing on the planet

MMOs played: WoW, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars, Planetside, Global Agenda, Star Trek Online, RIFT, Everquest 2, Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, EvE online, APB
    Best MMO Companies: Trion Worlds, ArenaNet, CCP
    Worst MMO Companies: Electronic Arts

Not always, I've enjoyed World PvP on many games, especially Lineage 2. Never had a better PvP experience than in the "old" Lineage 2. (now L2 is crap)

About their WZ. I think they're.. I'm not a fan. I've played the Alderaan one, only to be guarding a point and stealth assassins taking the point while stealthed. True story. Don't know if hack, exploit, or what, but it happens. Void Star feels generic to me, and Huttball, gimmicky. It's basically taking a mechanic from a different genre and putting it into an MMO. The whole concept of Huttball just throws me off, I mean, in the SW universe.

The FPs are really cool, although from 1 to 49, Esseless is pretty epic while the rest sort of declines in effort and quality. And Colicoid War Games was just painful to me. I haven't done Red Reaper yet, or any of the lvl 50s.

yeah you can't capture a node while invis, musta been a glitch bug or cheat.

They said they'd add in the same sex romance option later on, but as a male inquis my option would be Talos, and lets be honest, ...  no...

Once you get into Huttball's nuance's its REALLY fun, you have to get used to the hazards and use them to their full extent and strategize with a friend.  Really becomes a whole different ball of wax.

Voidstar felt silly until I played against a very organized Republic team, they wiped the floor with us and had good strategy, hugging pillars, healers working together, moving as a unit but in a smart way...

SWTOR has a lot of game play that other games don't really offer, a lot of interesting little things like having a lot of mobility and knock backs and pulls and jumps and throws and such, it makes the PVP very action feeling, which is something I was concerned about at its lauch, the combat looked slow... yet once I got involved in 50 PVP its very exciting.

I was a bit disapointed at 50 when the story ran out, but then I started looking at all the unique features this game really has to offer at all levels, even at 50.  Its still very fun to me.

Originally posted by Jason2444

Ok SWTOR is a success , As a MMO player , Ive talked to people at work and friends that would not even look at something as mainstream as WOW are playing SWTOR and loving it 

Which is why they think SWTOR is good.

The only people who REALLY think this game is fine are blind fan boys and "babby's first MMO"

It's like eating food for the first time and claiming it's the best tasting thing on the planet

My game "partner" started playing the game with me. He loves it. First "MMO" he's tried tho. I do tell him as an MMO it's on the "meh" side, he trusts my judgement. 

I mean, objectivity and subjectivity are different things. In the Name of the King is a pretty bad movie. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Originally posted by Laughing-man

yeah you can't capture a node while invis, musta been a glitch bug or cheat.

They said they'd add in the same sex romance option later on, but as a male inquis my option would be Talos, and lets be honest, ...  no...

Once you get into Huttball's nuance's its REALLY fun, you have to get used to the hazards and use them to their full extent and strategize with a friend.  Really becomes a whole different ball of wax.

Voidstar felt silly until I played against a very organized Republic team, they wiped the floor with us and had good strategy, hugging pillars, healers working together, moving as a unit but in a smart way...

SWTOR has a lot of game play that other games don't really offer, a lot of interesting little things like having a lot of mobility and knock backs and pulls and jumps and throws and such, it makes the PVP very action feeling, which is something I was concerned about at its lauch, the combat looked slow... yet once I got involved in 50 PVP its very exciting.

I was a bit disapointed at 50 when the story ran out, but then I started looking at all the unique features this game really has to offer at all levels, even at 50.  Its still very fun to me.

I heard a rumor that the same sex romance option would be implemented with new companions, not the ones that are already there. Can't say if true.

I play on Republic side, and I lose 9 out of 10 games. While I'm attempting to plant bombs, defend bombs, take points, defend points, or just score or defend in Huttball, the rest of the team just seems to be always running in circles, or chasing random Imps around the map, completely ignoring the objectives of said WZ. For that reason, I also get barely any Valor points, while the others that don't do anything worthwhile, get all the medals.

I'm not feeling the mobility in SWTOR. And the Knock Backs and Pulls I've already had in several other games, including Aion. It's not really a new thing for me.

Lol, I'm not trying to be so negative, I'm sorry. I want to give the game a chance. I sort of want to play a healer next, and I'd like to see what the Bounty Hunter plays like. Maybe I'll grow to like the game.

you muppets!! lol 

I wouldn't call "adevertiseing", "whwy", "sux", "whyile", "there/your", "proffit", "regaurds", "bussiness", and "queing", to be excused by that "scientific research" you just mentioned. The "correct letters" are just not there. There are too many on some, too few on others, and the rest is just gibberish.

If you feel you've "earned" the right to butcher the english language, then kudos to you.

You guessed that one right! I'm actually German, and it seems my English is actually better than yours. I'm quite.. "proud".

sorry about not having the jokes !! and for... shall i say accidentally adding more letters than are required! lol, and Im proud of you too for having better english than me :) but as i said before!! i really am not going to proof read my own stuff!! well i might have done if there wasnt so much to proof read! in all fairness reading and writting i find rather boreing!  so i tend to put very little effort into. i hope this quells the anxiety in your mind. 

p.s. i didnt proof read this either ;) may i ask how long it took you to write your comment?.  mine takes just a few seconds. but then you can tell that by how it turned out. im going to take yet another guess that you take a conciderable amount of time more to write yours than i do mine! so your english isnt better! your just alot more proud of it than i am! maybe if i spoke german! i would be as good at german as you are at english. ive been speaking english since i was able to speak english! it gets kinda boreing. and dont panic!! i do actually do it right when it really needs to be done right.

so have you finished building your mountain yet ?

you muppets!! lol 

sorry about not having the jokes !! and for... shall i say accidentally adding more letters than are required! lol, and Im proud of you too for having better english than me :) but as i said before!! i really am not going to proof read my own stuff!! well i might have done if there wasnt so much to proof read! in all fairness reading and writting i find rather boreing!  so i tend to put very little effort into. i hope this quells the anxiety in your mind. 

p.s. i didnt proof read this either ;) may i ask how long it took you to write your comment?.  mine takes just a few seconds. but then you can tell that by how it turned out. im going to take yet another guess that you take a conciderable amount of time more to write yours than i do mine! so your english isnt better! your just alot more proud of it than i am! maybe if i spoke german! i would be as good at german as you are at english. ive been speaking english since i was able to speak english! it gets kinda boreing. and dont panic!! i do actually do it right when it really needs to be done right.

so have you finished building your mountain yet ?

OMG! i missed an entire word out. can you find it ???

I heard a rumor that the same sex romance option would be implemented with new companions, not the ones that are already there. Can't say if true.

I play on Republic side, and I lose 9 out of 10 games. While I'm attempting to plant bombs, defend bombs, take points, defend points, or just score or defend in Huttball, the rest of the team just seems to be always running in circles, or chasing random Imps around the map, completely ignoring the objectives of said WZ. For that reason, I also get barely any Valor points, while the others that don't do anything worthwhile, get all the medals.

I'm not feeling the mobility in SWTOR. And the Knock Backs and Pulls I've already had in several other games, including Aion. It's not really a new thing for me.

Lol, I'm not trying to be so negative, I'm sorry. I want to give the game a chance. I sort of want to play a healer next, and I'd like to see what the Bounty Hunter plays like. Maybe I'll grow to like the game.

That might be true, I've not heard that.

I'm an imp, what can I say, however the pubs I fight on "The Prophecy of Five" server are really good at PVP, they actually win a lot of fights where we out number them, and they fight well on WZ's, I do not look forward to fighting them when they're in an organized group.

I play an Inquisitor Assassin tank spec in PVP.   Try a Jedi Shadow or whatever, I personally love it, however everyone says that Sages and er... whats the republic equiv to a Juggernaunt?   Jedi Knight tank thing.... those are the best for WZ's merely because they have the most to offer.

Yeah I did play Aion, I was a cleric and a templar, never really felt mobile, did get a few grips and such but not so many knock backs or downs... I really like that about my class, other classes seem to have a lot of them as well from having fought them in PVP.

I'm waiting to roll an alt until the Legacy system is useful, i'm pretty sad its useless right now, shoulda done SOMETHING with it at lauch imo, anything really....  a cool mount at legacy level 50 lol....