Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server down, weekend prime time

psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338

Servers been down an hour so far during primetime weekend hours.  Doubt Mortal is going to reach break even if they can't get basic coverage.

Comments

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

But.. this can't be true, some guy was claiming that the server was as stable as ever, never crashing just yesterday.

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338

Originally posted by Toferio

But.. this can't be true, some guy was claiming that the server was as stable as ever, never crashing just yesterday.

The server performance has been terrible.  Massive server wide lag spikes, repeat failures to login at the login screen even though the login server is 'up', server crashes, and missing gm's.

Started to go to shit about a week ago, around the same time the launcher was patched.  The new launcher displays a crash error every time I log in.

Some of the performance issues could have to do with the entire server attacking one guild in one quadrant of the game though.

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

I havent experienced lag spikes maybe because I dont do intensive battles. But yeah, the random login server down messages suck.

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300

Is it Paratus responsible for the new patcher? The same guy who was creating the new UI forever?

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Originally posted by argirop

Is it Paratus responsible for the new patcher? The same guy who was creating the new UI forever?

I think AI is beyond Paratus skills, he is handling patcher/UI if I am not mistaking. 

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300

Thats why i was asking for UI and not AI :D

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Not had any lag issues myself..

Server was down on the 12th but i went to have some food and by the time i was back it was up and running again..

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by Toferio

I know, and he said the game was better and better and we should all give it a try!

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• LustienLustien Member Posts: 32

I haven't experinced any lag issues either. Must be something on your end.