Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thank you, TERA! !!

phennexionphennexion Member Posts: 63

I just opened my beta account and was clicking through the character creation, and my girlfriend saw the poporei and was like "oh kewl he's cute!! what is this game? I want to play too!"

So i got another beta key, and we played 4 hours straight tonight, and she's NEVER played an MMO before, i've been tryin to get her to play an MMO for 8 years. and she's having fun in TERA! lol.. we both made poporei's and are havin a blast running around bein silly.

I usually play dark elves/orcs/sith/evil type chars.. so it's fun to spice it up with a little fat fox char with a HUGE axe hahaha

I really enjoyed the combat, questing seems typical for mmos, but its atleast semi interesting with the action oriented combat.

Comments

• RedKatanaRedKatana Member Posts: 211

Sounds like fun especially to have your girlfriend to play with you :) I wish my wife played mmorpg or any videogame at all. At least she don't aggro anymore while I'm playing.

• revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464

Ahah, I know what you mean man. It's relaxing coming back from 10 hours of work and playing my silly popori.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Lol Popori's voices are just downright ridiculous. /laugh, /cheer and /cry...so funny.

I'll be having a popori slayer for sure, the animations are great and slayer really opens up around level 20, as soon as you start chaining combos it gets really fun, not to mention i'm criting for 2.5k. Didn't know slayer hit so hard. 

• troublmakertroublmaker Member Posts: 337

Enjoy it while it lasts.  Having my girlfriend play Sc2 with me was a nightmare.