Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carebear tears will flow again... I might have found what im looking for...

As my previous post got locked by our Dear MMORPG forum team I had to make a new one to post this...

A light has just shown itself at the end of the tunnel... Open world twitched based, political and Terretorial control based game lovers might still have a chans to get something worth playing that isent 8+ years old..

Carebears be warned because we are coming for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwcyJY9eEw

Comments

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

you better read up on Teras pvp rules before you decide to play it.  last i saw the game caters big time to carebears.

• Zlayer77Zlayer77 Member Posts: 826

Originally posted by DrunkWolf

you better read on on Teras pvp rules before you decide to play it.  last i saw the game caters big time to carebears.

Ofcs it dose.. we want them to come so we can smash them and pawn them.. just like We did back in the days of AOC(the tears were epic, when I played with SCUM in that game) we have to lure them in and then go BAS RUTTEN style on them.. sending them home crying to Mommy...

Originally posted by Zlayer77

you better read on on Teras pvp rules before you decide to play it.  last i saw the game caters big time to carebears.

Ofcs it dose.. we want them to come so we can smash them and pawn them.. just like We did back in the days of AOC(the tears were epic, when I played with SCUM in that game) we have to lure them in and then go BAS RUTTEN style on them.. sending them home crying to Mommy...

you sound like you were in my AoC guild what server did u play on? we killed everybody who wasnt in our guild for no reason what so ever.

you sound like you were in my AoC guild what server did u play on? we killed everybody who wasnt in our guild for no reason what so ever.

aquilonia server i think it was called Eurpean... was RP also, so they complained we dident RP.. and we said hey the guild name is "SCUM" shit we got massive amounts of hate

aquilonia server i think it was called Eurpean... was RP also, so they complained we dident RP.. and we said hey the guild name is "SCUM" shit we got massive amounts of hate

ah ok i was on bloodspire US server, we had a very big zerg guild full of all the bad people in the game who got kicked from other guilds or just wanted to be hated. it was fun for awhile just playing the bad guys watching all the other guilds band together to fight us.

funny part is when they merged us with a RP server that was a good day. RP guild says " hail friends we are new to your lands "...... we killed that entire guild and camped them for a few hours.

oh the good old days, logging in to hate mail telling me to die in real life and sh$t lol they just dont make games like they use to.

ah ok i was on bloodspire US server, we had a very big zerg guild full of all the bad people in the game who got kicked from other guilds or just wanted to be hated. it was fun for awhile just playing the bad guys watching all the other guilds band together to fight us.

funny part is when they merged us with a RP server that was a good day. RP guild says " hail friends we are new to your lands "...... we killed that entire guild and camped them for a few hours.

oh the good old days, logging in to hate mail telling me to die in real life and sh$t lol they just dont make games like they use to.

No they dont... sad but true..

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

Funny how you talk about AoC as if it was made back in the 90s lol

About the OP, well I won't play Tera anyway so I could care less about you trolling people in-game, have fun

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• midmagicmidmagic Member Posts: 614

Originally posted by dinams

Funny how you talk about AoC as if it was made back in the 90s lol

About the OP, well I won't play Tera anyway so I could care less about you trolling people in-game, have fun

Those good old days, so many years ago...

Forever looking for employment. Life is rather dull without it.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

Yep have fun ganking in a game I will never play (never play Korean games again).

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I remember when our server merged with yours. One of the stupidest moves that Funcom made because alot of people quit from that. Especially when they didn't merge us with the other RP server. I left a toon on that server for a couple weeks just to sign in and start talking about religon or politics in global chat. Good times.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• MacroHardMacroHard Member Posts: 104

Originally posted by avalon1000

Yep have fun ganking in a game I will never play (never play Korean games again).

What would make you even want to try one? lol.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by MacroHard

Originally posted by avalon1000

What would make you even want to try one? lol.

Their take on anatomy? We all know gamers ain't a proud race.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Originally posted by eyelolled

I remember when our server merged with yours. One of the stupidest moves that Funcom made because alot of people quit from that. Especially when they didn't merge us with the other RP server. I left a toon on that server for a couple weeks just to sign in and start talking about religon or politics in global chat. Good times.

yeah it was a epic fail on funcoms part to merge a pvp server with a RP pvp server when they could of easly merged both RP pvp servers together and it would of been fine for you guys. all it did was make bloodspire lose massive amounts of people even faster.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Originally posted by eyelolled

yeah it was a epic fail on funcoms part to merge a pvp server with a RP pvp server when they could of easly merged both RP pvp servers together and it would of been fine for you guys. all it did was make bloodspire lose massive amounts of people even faster.

yep. I've always felt that the poor management of the game was a bigger problem then the problems within the game itself.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
  • JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

If gamers should have learned anything over their time on this earth its to never ever ever never ever ever get too excited about a game until they have put some hours into playing it. Even then you can get wrapped in in the fluff of a game before they realize that game play is lacking severely. I too have been a victim.

I will wait on this game and see what the masses are saying a few months after release.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Originally posted by punkrock

Haha i just like the video lol, the game we shall see.

"are you an MM-MOFO?" I lol'd....

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

As my previous post got locked by our Dear MMORPG forum team I had to make a new one to post this...

A light has just shown itself at the end of the tunnel... Open world twitched based, political and Terretorial control based game lovers might still have a chans to get something worth playing that isent 8+ years old..

Another same race class combo vs each other so that the developers don't have to think too  hard.  Bright shiny graphics with anime' moves and voila the next phase of free to play is here.

People need to stop confusing MMOVGs (massively multi player video game) with MMORPGS.  Show me complex cultures and non instanced land grabs where unique races battle from completely different parts of the world and we'll talk.  Until then, this is just a kid's game.

No thanks, still waiting for something for the college educated adults.

• KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137

2-3 years ago is a long time when you are only 8-12 years old, which makes sense given the implied maturity of this thread. There is a difference between carebear and civilized, shame you cant make the distinction.

• JuJutsuJuJutsu Member Posts: 331

Originally posted by KnaveSkye

2-3 years ago is a long time when you are only 8-12 years old, which makes sense given the implied maturity of this thread. There is a difference between carebear and civilized, shame you cant make the distinction.

Given the spelling of the OP I'd say you're overestimating by a couple of years.

• proponentproponent Member UncommonPosts: 92

Yeah ... no carebears here.

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

Huh?  Carebear just play on the pve server, what the heck you talking about.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

Can I ask why you aren't still playing AOC?  Its not like it was a decade ago, it was only release 3 1/2 years ago.  Still has some of the best graphics in the genre, and it even has 2 pvp servers that allow you to loot your kills, what more do you want?

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

Originally posted by niceguy3978

Can I ask why you aren't still playing AOC?  Its not like it was a decade ago, it was only release 3 1/2 years ago.  Still has some of the best graphics in the genre, and it even has 2 pvp servers that allow you to loot your kills, what more do you want?

People generally don't 'buy' what they say they want.

It is a fairly basic marketing knowledge. Why that is anyone's guess but it is what it is.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

Answering some concerns from our american friends on these boards.

1. Op is not from the USA ( there are other countries in the world you know, so English gramatics and spelling can look weird)

2. Op is not playing AOC because its still Buggy, (Read other threads of OP to understand more about those Issues)

3. Op likes open world pvp, anime grafics and cheesy fan service

4. Op likes old school MMOS, some call them Sandboxes, were you had politics betwen guilds/players, actions had reaction.

5. Op likes twitched based combat and no targeting. (we had this in AOC, and skills, reflexes and speed did play a part on how good you were in pvp. After OP had defeated countless players 10-15 levels above him, having them all whine about him not standing still to trade blows with them, he felt great satisfaction. Added with the ton of hate mail OP always gets in games like this he wants to experince it again.

6. Op also playes EvE. his main focus there is to sabotage and shoot on other players. He is known both for Evil low sec Piracy and suicide ganking. Doing infiltration into other corps trying to steal their Stuff and Scaming others out of there ISK using fake contracts and doing other loathsome acts.

7. Op has played and likes games like Lineage2 and other korean games, were you had full loot, delevling. And could act like a psycho towards other players.

9. Op is often very disliked in the games he playes. OP likes this and thrives under the attention it gives him. Both in AOC, Lineage2 and EvE Op has had to spend countless of HOURS hiding out from players who like to play LAW AND ORDER. Op loves these carebears, who go to great lengths to both catch and punish him for his Evil crimes ingame. They make his game time experince much more thrilling. In AOC you had a hide button and one of OPs most rewarding experince was when he got chased by 10-15 such players hell bent on catching and ganking him... He manages to get out of sight for just a few second behind a hill and push the hide button. The thrill of watching them pass by him looking in all directions trying to find him (remeber OP was not a rouge so he had to stay compleatly still) was very rewarding... Also watching local chat having them scream in frustration when they undestood that he fooled them and dubbled back was Awsome...

OP playes online games like a sociopath. Op would not do things he dose in a video game in Real life. If OP did this he would be writing this from a Jail cell...

This discussion has been closed.