Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help I'm burned out.

apocalypse00apocalypse00 Member Posts: 5

Ok......maybe im asking to much here but its worth a shot, I may have missed something.

I just want a Fantasy based PvP game that is not camera down like Dota / LoL / HoN etc.... (you get me)

simply put, think WoW battlegrounds, or something similar - but without the whole massive world / mmo extra junk that we have all done a million times before just to get to the gameplay we want right away.

Take counter strike for example, I open the game, I pick a server, I PvP. my word that was easy.

Why on earth dont we have this but mages,  warriors and bloody effing orc's!

Please tell me if Ive just been blind and this kinda of thing exists!

Many Many thanks, A very Bored MMO Gamer.

Comments

• ctshamectshame Member Posts: 104

This game may be up your alley then. Its a third person fantatsy pvp game. Its not an updown, but more over the shoulder. The only problem is its still in beta. However, you should try applying to get in because i got in fairly easy. lol

https://wrathofheroes.warhammeronline.com/

I hope this helps!

• ForgefeuForgefeu Member UncommonPosts: 118

I would go with global agenda

• apocalypse00apocalypse00 Member Posts: 5

Hi thanks for the replys fellas, Global agenda Isn't really my thing I'm looking for more fantasy than sci-fi however I'm more than open to any suggestions. Plus when I played global agenda the community's manners were less than desirable.

Wrath of heros! thanks man, looks just right for me cant belive I didnt keep an eye on it! will sure try for beta.

Any more suggestions guys?

Thanks again.

• revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464

There is a game called LOCO, it's basically like LoL but in 3rd person. It works like LoL but you can also upgrade your armor and weapons, buy new ones and the changes are visible on your character, these items are seperate from the ones you buy while in a match and are also permanent. I forgot to say it got updated a lot lately but I haven't played it in some time.

LOCO, should have tried that one long ago. thanks again!

Any more? xD

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

GuildWars.  Roll directly into a level-cap PVP character with good gear.

I don't know the details.  Maybe someone else can share them.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Does anything else like Wrath of Heroes Currently Exist?

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

Try having a look at Dark messiah of might and magic, I donno how many people play the multi side of it anymore, but it might be what you're looking for.