Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name your favorite PC game?

JenaSandressJenaSandress Member Posts: 1

Hi all,

My favorite pc game is CS 1.6 it’s an excellence game with many excitements and I have enjoyed it. How about yours?

Comments

• KellorKellor Member UncommonPosts: 80

My favorite PC game of all time is Harpoon. It was a naval and air warfare stategy game.  I played every expansion pack that they came out with over and over again.

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Age of Empires II

All hail, King of the Losers!
  • Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Dawn of War, I had some amazing online matches in that game, it was my first experience of using TS too, hehe.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• StrikenzStrikenz Member Posts: 2

My favorite PC game was X-Files if I remember lol

"Why we all hate going to bed and why we all hate getting up"

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Mine was Desperados: wanted dead or alive when I was younger (about 10)

?

• snoop101snoop101 Member UncommonPosts: 400

I cant name just one sorry.

wolfenstein 3d, Doom, Civ, COD 1 & 2, warcraft 1,2, & 3, C & C, Commander Keen, and age of empires.

I put more hours into wow and battlefield series, but those games dont even come close to what the above games did to computer games.I think back at putting in countless hours on a vic-20, 386, 486, getting excited when we got a Pentium 60. The good ol days were the best days.

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

I would say my favorite and most memorable games I have played were old school CS and EverQuest.

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

Commander Keen back in the day. ;)

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• DeathspankDeathspank Member UncommonPosts: 139

Yea picking just one is really hard, but if i absolutely must, it would be Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn.

Minsc + Boo + Edwin > Everything else. 

• Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809

I will have to go with Diablo over Age of Empires 2. Runner ups would be Doom, Doom 2, Freedom Force, Robin Hood, Civilization 5, Railroad Tycoon 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 2, Warlords 2. :)

• El-HefeEl-Hefe Member UncommonPosts: 760

The King's Quest Series!!!!! i wish i was 6 again.

I've got the straight edge.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Mass Effect 2

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

toss up between diablo 2 and fallout 2

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Favorite PC game?  That changed wildly over the years.  I've had many favorite games.  Going from Daggerfall, X-Wing series of games done by Totally Games, Dark Forces, Jane's Longbow 2, Jane's F/A-18, Falcon 4.0, European Air War, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Neverwinter Nights 1, KOTOR 1, Total War series of games (esp. Rome Total War), Homeworld, Warcraft 2, Starcraft, Company of Heroes... etc.  Jeez, I can go on, but my "favorite" has always changed over time.  Lots of good games have come out over the years, across many platforms.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• kashiegamerkashiegamer Member Posts: 263

Back then Morrowind.

Right now, LoL, Skyrim, Morrowind (still playing), and Minecraft. :)

My Blog About Hellgate Global, an ARPG/FPS hybrid MMO:
    http://kashiewannaplay.wordpress.com/

Hellgate Global Official Fan Blog
    http://t3funhellgate.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hellgate Global, LoL, Skyrim, Morrowind
    Recently Played: Cardmon Hero, Cabal, Oblivion

• Drekker17Drekker17 Member Posts: 296

Warcraft 3 or Xwing vs Tie Fighter.

"Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, and small minds talk about people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security." -Norman Vincent Peale

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

like everybody else wow or gw1

• DeolusDeolus Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Always end up playing Civilization when nothing else is keeping me interested. Apart from that, my most memorable single player games have to be Deus Ex 1 and Mafia 1.
  • GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Emperor of the Fading Suns - Segasoft 96'

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• OberholzerOberholzer Member Posts: 498
    Larry Bird vs Dr J Basketball or the original Castle Wolfenstein. Oh yeah Wizardry.
  • KLECKOKLECKO Member UncommonPosts: 48

Iracing,Darkfall

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Minesweeper

not really

it's

Icwind Dale

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Originally posted by neuronomad
    Commander Keen back in the day. ;)

Haha awesome! I actually bought this the other day on Gog. Good times.

My favorite pc game is Karateka.

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• luciusETRURluciusETRUR Member Posts: 442

Anything Warhammer 40,000 related..