Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things are getting seriously Ridiculous on the EU offical forums.. haha

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=287434

here is the full POST if you dont want to use the link....

Hi,

There has long been a rumor that Blizzard had a mule inside Bioware with the only intention of wanting SWTOR to fail miserably. The idea is rumored to be that putting hidden subtle messages in mathematical format to the SWTOR players will secretly influence their mode and make them dislike the game and unsub.

After some extensive analysis I have uncovered the shocking truth - these messages do exist everywhere!

Here are some proofs of this that everyone should be able to recognize...

First of all SWTOR officially announced that it would be starting its early access on 2011-12-16. Add up these numbers like 20+11+12+16 and you get 59. If you multiply that number by 2 (swtor have 2x .exe files) you get 118. Now if we give every letter in the alphabet a number like A=1 B=2 etc you will soon see the obvious below...

P----L---A---Y---T----I---T--A--N

16+12+1+25+20+9+20+1+14 = 118

Another example:

Patch 1.1.a launched 2012-01-28. Add these dates up and we get the number 20+12+1+28 =61. Again assign numbers to letters and we get..

E---P--I--C--F--A--I---L

5+16+9+3+6+1+9+12=61

More examples:

There are 16 classes in the game (including mirror classes). Multiply that with the number of talent trees every class has access to (three) and you get 16 x 3 =48. Now multiply the number of warzones (three) with the number of tiers of PvP gear (three) with the highest amount of goals you can score in Hutball and still lose the game (five) and you get the number 3 x 3 x 5 =45. Now add the first number (48) with the second number (45) and you get 48+45 = 93. Now again use the numbered letters..

L-----O---L----P---V---P

12+15+12+16+22+16 = 93

More examples:

Add the max level number (50) with the number of PvE tiers of gear (three) and you get the number 50+3 = 53. Multiply that number with the number of turrets in the Alderan warzone (three) and you get the number of 53 x 3 = 159. On top of this add the number of social tiers (ten) and you get the number of 159+10 = 169. Once again add the letters up by numbers and it all comes clear..

B---L---I--Z---Z----A---R--D--O---W---N---S

2+12+9+26+26+1+18+4+15+23+14+19 = 169!!

A last example..

Take the number of maximum skill points (40) and multiply it with the number of talent trees (three) and you get the number 40 x 3 = 120. Now subtract the max number of companions you can send on crew skills (five) and you get the number 120-5 = 115. Now use the same letter formula and voila...

P----L---A---Y---W---O--W

16+12+1+25+23+15+23 = 115!!

The above is just some examples of the extensive amount of hidden messages in this game..

The above is not a product of pure chance. I have calculated the above scenario to only happen due to RNG once per 10^200!

Personally I believe I should be awarded with atleast a 1Y free sub for cracking all those nasty secret codes and exposing them to the comunity

Cheers

//Kamasuthra

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

I think I love you...

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Made me smile :)

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 374

Someone has waaaay too much time on their hands.

• sirphobossirphobos Member UncommonPosts: 620

For someone who doesn't play TOR you sure spend a lot of time posting about it here and reading the official forums.

• zakiyawowzakiyawow Member UncommonPosts: 626

Now I believe too much MMO makes people crazy.

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405

Uh uh... ok... cool story

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• ClocksimusClocksimus Member Posts: 354

Numbers don't lie but SWTOR will fail on it's own, no need for hidden messages. With the replayability of a 15mill asian MMO with enough  loading and useless cutscenes (getting on your ship... leaving every planet... light speed) the game will kill itself over a couple months.

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Made me laugh and deffo too much time on their hands :)

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

God that was funny, thank you for posting this.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• udorusudorus Member Posts: 79

nice :)

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

I laughed so hard my tin foil hat fell off. image

• Zlayer77Zlayer77 Member Posts: 826

Originally posted by sirphobos

For someone who doesn't play TOR you sure spend a lot of time posting about it here and reading the official forums.

For me its the same as watching the news.. Im home all day so I need to kill some time... Been posting alot.. I usaly get baned fast.. but this time around Iv been able to sneak past the Bannhammer longer then usually...

The MMORPG moderators will catch me soon and seend me on another forced break from these forums.. they can last days or months depending on how Naughty they think I have been... Iv lost count how many times Ive gotten temporaly baned from these forums. haha.. So I have to maximise the amounts of post I can make before its all over :)

• WhiteProphetWhiteProphet Member UncommonPosts: 47

Let me guess to much time coz the game is so boring :P Nice work lol

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Funny stuff, years ago I saw a similar numerical 'proof' that WOW was promoting devil worship or something like that.

I guess if you try hard enough you can prove just about anything.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Rofl ok we need more posts like this I rate you a 10 very funny

• htiger23htiger23 Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by Kyleran

Funny stuff, years ago I saw a similar numerical 'proof' that WOW was promoting devil worship or something like that.

You don't have to try terribly hard.

Step 1: Write a sentence or sentence fragment

Step 2: Calculate the "numerical value" of said fragment

Step 3: Manipulate any and all numbers you can find to make your "numerical value" true

Step 4: Profit!

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

Originally posted by Kyleran

There was also something about subliminal messages in WOW. Not sure but I think it was the angel, or whatever it is, that let you rewpawn at its location if you didnt want to do a corpse run. It was supposed to be saying something to make you play the game.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• maimeekraimaimeekrai Member UncommonPosts: 256

"mule"?  image

------- END TRANSMISSION

• YilelienYilelien Member UncommonPosts: 324

That was good for a giggle!

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

the guy who made this post on the swtor forums is a total moron.... on his examples there are some of the  numbers that are not included or have anything to do with swtor or its release / patches... he just made that up, mixed the numbers and put it in that order to form the words.... what a jackazz....try harder LOL

• BunksBunks Member Posts: 960

Originally posted by rojo6934

the guy who made this post on the swtor forums is a total moron.... on his examples there are some of the  numbers that are not included or have anything to do with swtor or its release / patches... he just made that up, mixed the numbers and put it in that order to form the words.... what a jackazz....try harder LOL

are you even alive in there?

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by Bunks

are you even alive in there?

dont know what you mean, sorry

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

23 15 23

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Lol, this is the same thing as those people looking for "the bible code" who writes book when the world is going under based on hidden messages in the bible.

Some people just have too much time on their hands. :)