Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online: TV Show Actors Voicing Game

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gazillion Entertainment has announced that the actors who lend their talents to the Marvel Super Hero Squad cartoon series will soon be bringing their voices to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online as well.

• Tom Kenny (Iron Man, Captain America, MODOK)

• Alimi Ballard (Falcon)

• Antony Del Rio (Reptil)

• Charlie Adler (Doctor. Doom)

• Dave Boat (Thor, Thing)

• Grey Delisle (Ms. Marvel, Enchantress)

• Mikey Kelley (Silver Surfer)

• Steve Blum (Wolverine, Abomination)

• Tara Strong (Scarlet Witch)

• Travis Willingham (Hulk)

Additional actors include Marvel voiceover veterans Chris Cox, Laura Bailey, and Phil Lamarr.

Find out more about Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BassmanJBassmanJ Member Posts: 25
    Why would this matter when most of the characters "voices" dont work at all now?
  • gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Originally posted by BassmanJ

Why would this matter when most of the characters "voices" dont work at all now?

That's what I wondered. Currently all the heroes' "voices" consist of are grunts, squeels and fart noises. I can only assume they're considering adding actual dialogue to the characters, maybe during battle? That could be kind of cute.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

One can only assume that those grunts and squeals will be replaced with, you know, dialog. ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498

I think I recognized one actor's name on that list but can't figure out where I know them from or if it's just their name that is familiar.