Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE needs to pull their heads outta their arses

Well I haven't been able to get on EQ2 or Vanguard or able to access the forums to see whats going.  It seem SOE Station is down and I cannot access any games at all.  Does anyone know where I can find a update about this service issue and why its not fixed yet?  I am paying subcriber and should be entitled to at least knowing whats going on.  That sounds like an agreeble term.

Comments

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

LOL wonder if it's been hacked again..

• DarkGremioDarkGremio Member Posts: 32

I don't know by the sounds of it, they either had some unforseen event like a power outage or something.  But I think they would let the public somehow know in all there possible wisdom. 

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

LOL the challenged the hackers yesterday started game account safety week they have a big blog post about how they have started a game developer alliance against hackers.

I mean that's just like asking for it.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

FWIW I just tried to logon to the Station launcher. Would not connect. So don't feel bad it's not just you.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Heh, SOE has had their heads up their flaccid a**holes for many years now.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• VikingLegionVikingLegion Member Posts: 30

Originally posted by DarkGremio

Well I haven't been able to get on EQ2 or Vanguard or able to access the forums to see whats going.  It seem SOE Station is down and I cannot access any games at all.  Does anyone know where I can find a update about this service issue and why its not fixed yet?  I am paying subcriber and should be entitled to at least knowing whats going on.  That sounds like an agreeble term.

i really hope they dont screw up planetside 2... this f2p already makes me wonder...

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Couldnt connect to Vanguard yesterday either.

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438

no problem connecting here did you get the new launch pad