Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 minutes till the eu event

Comments

• MalviousMalvious Member UncommonPosts: 218

Source : https://forum.tera-europe.com/showthread.php?t=28978

The sneak peek event planned for this weekend unfortunately has had to be cancelled. As we currently cannot foresee when we will be able to guarantee a smooth running of the event, there is no new date as of yet. We're working closely with the TERA developers at Bluehole to fix the remaining issues.

The cancellation was not due to load problems caused by the large number of potential players. Player numbers would have given us a look into possible issues within the scope of a stress test. Due to unforeseen reasons, problems arose already during the entry into the game world.

As soon as we have new information regarding a rescheduled event planning and once all technical issues have been resolved we will inform you on www.tera-europe.com, in the forum and via the usual social media channels. 

We apologize for the cancellation of the event and assure you that we are doing our utmost to provide all players access to TERA as soon as possible. We thank all TERA fans for their patience and understanding and hope to have positive news for you very soon.

Fine, we'll compromise. I'll get my way & you'll find a way to be okay with that.

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

5 more min.. to the epic sneak and fail..

Start hammerng there server

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Possibly 5 more minutes till the possible EU Event.

Edit: ^^Wow, it wasn't even caused by too much players being involved. /faceslap

• zakiyawowzakiyawow Member UncommonPosts: 626

No event this week as the above poster posted. Now watch the rage meter goes up lol

Originally posted by Alot

Possibly 5 more minutes till the possible EU Event.

Edit: ^^Wow, it wasn't even caused by too much players being involved. /faceslap

MMO god is angry at frogster LOL

"We have problems..but we don't know what"

• 32style32style Member UncommonPosts: 24

Wait, forums suppose to work ?

Then I guess this is just a glitch.

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/0.7.63

Originally posted by 32style

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/0.7.63

This is why its  not good to run a server on dial up...

Sorry its morning and I am having coffee and bored ROFL just poking fun of the situation

Originally posted by zakiyawow

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/0.7.63

Sorry its morning and I am having coffee and bored ROFL just poking fun of the situation

@ least your getting a message i ain't getting shit

Originally posted by Snoepie

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/0.7.63

nah I am not even trying to connect to their server. Someone above mentioned they shut down the forum.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

The sneak peak was cancelled this weekend according to their facebook page.

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/0.7.63

nah I am not even trying to connect to their server. Someone above mentioned they shut down the forum.

i think there forum is up now tho..

Tera europe forum

Important information about the sneak peek event this weekend

The sneak peek event planned for this weekend unfortunately has had to be cancelled. As we currently cannot foresee when we will be able to guarantee a smooth running of the event, there is no new date as of yet. We're working closely with the TERA developers at Bluehole to fix the remaining issues.

The cancellation was not due to load problems caused by the large number of potential players. Player numbers would have given us a look into possible issues within the scope of a stress test. Due to unforeseen reasons, problems arose already during the entry into the game world.

As soon as we have new information regarding a rescheduled event planning and once all technical issues have been resolved we will inform you on www.tera-europe.com, in the forum and via the usual social media channels.

We apologize for the cancellation of the event and assure you that we are doing our utmost to provide all players access to TERA as soon as possible. We thank all TERA fans for their patience and understanding and hope to have positive news for you very soon.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

I'm stunned. I know it was an extra date apart from the upcoming betas and many got a key for free, but still...this was their opportunity to give a first impression and there are no second first impressions (no shit, Sherlock).

I'm waiting to see what their next move is before I make mine. It might mean En Masse will be getting an influx of disgruntled European TERA fans looking for a trustworthy publisher.

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Good fucking job, Frogster. I applaud your incompetence.

I sure hope the lawsuit won't keep the game from releasing in the US, so I can buy the En Masse version instead.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Important information about the sneak peek event this weekend

As soon as we have new information regarding a rescheduled event planning and once all technical issues have been resolved we will inform you on
    www.tera-europe.com, in the forum and via the usual social media channels.

Now it is readable. And by the way, this information has already been posted a few minutes ago.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Well that's just perfect isn't it

• 32style32style Member UncommonPosts: 24

Close the forum so the people can't cry.

Run it back on only to realize it's fucked up again.

Ohh hai FailFrog ! :D

Close the forum so the people can't cry.

Run it back on only to realize it's fucked up again.

Ohh hai FailFrog ! :D

lol but sadly true..

• AdiarisAdiaris Member CommonPosts: 381

Hmmm can't decide if this tops WAR's early access fail or not... keeping the "mmo list of botched launches/betas/etc" straight is getting harder and harder!

• TalRashaTalRasha Member UncommonPosts: 827

No one posting in this 60+ pages is saying anything bad about the game.

No idea where your anger comes from. We are all disappointed we did not get to sneak peek.

• SpezzSpezz Member Posts: 141

He's mirroring his anger at Frogster on to you.

Classic. image

• madnosmadnos Member Posts: 84

I agree

I think  it's been pretty civilized for the most part.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

Well its sad I really wanted to try the game, but well its not the end of the world the release date hasnt changed and I hope they manage to fix the problem soon enough.

Resisiting... the urge... to...play on K-TERA. I will wait!

Well I managed to play around with the character creation that looked good so far, no jitter which is only to be expected with a good engine such as unreal.

Originally posted by Spezz

He's mirroring his anger at Frogster on to you.

Classic. image

You sir are pure winimage

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

Oh right everyone that i knewed that hadnt heared anything from TERA is now laughing at that shit. Sorry frogster that was bad publicity and the game gonna be doomed and every troll gonna be lol cant even handle a beta.

I´m waiting to see what enmasse gonna do if they can pull it off im gonna pre order the na version. Fuck Frogster.