Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help others download

SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Apparently still many people downloading, and considering the launcher is a torret leaving it open when you are done downloading should help your fellow players get this downloaded and ready to go!

Just saying..

See you guys in game

Comments

• NereelNereel Member Posts: 7

Oh the age old argument, are you a SEEDER or a LEECH.... 8)

tbh, i really hope alot of people get to play this beta, with there being no NDA, it'll be nice to see people opinions about it.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

I've had the launcher open since I finished the download a couple of days ago and the P2P seems to have worked only when I was downloading. Weird.

I've been checking my Resource Monitor.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Originally posted by NBlitz

I've had the launcher open since I finished the download a couple of days ago and the P2P seems to have worked only when I was downloading. Weird.

I've been checking my Resource Monitor.

Hmm strange Ill go check mine, have a friend with 4 hours of download still left thought I was being helpful lol

• BoA*BoA* Member UncommonPosts: 159

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but was just curious, it says we get to retain our characters from closed beta to launch. Does that mean levels, gold and, items or just the name?