Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wakfu: Osamoda & Sadida Class Trailers

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Square Enix and Ankama Games have partnered with MMORPG.com to bring our readers two new trailers featuring the Osamoda and Sadida classes. Check out the Wakfu: Osamoda & Sadida Class Trailers and let us know what you think in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

The videos are set to private -.-"

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

*sighs* Not any more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Originally posted by SBFord

*sighs* Not any more.

Sorry for being an ass o.o; *hugs*

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

No, no! You are totally right! I hate YT for not having a "future publish" date/time ability, that's all. :)

*hugs back* Happy Friday!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Originally posted by SBFord

No, no! You are totally right! I hate YT for not having a "future publish" date/time ability, that's all. :)

*hugs back* Happy Friday!

Same to you! Now to actually contribute to this, I've been waiting to get access to these characters and cant wait to play =) So thanks for the update!

These two where always my favorites in dofus.

(You can delete the previous posts if you'd like to keep it clean)

• bugse82bugse82 Member UncommonPosts: 184

it's osamodas actualy.

(SADOMASO & ADIDAS) :)

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258

I never got it, is this game a sub game or f2p (in EU)?

• eury2eury2 Member UncommonPosts: 41

i perfer sac cra or iop

but i so like sadidas

Originally posted by black_isle

Assuming its the same as dofus, you get a small area for free, and the rest is p2p, sort of like in runescape.

The sub fee is incredibly cheap though, 15 bucks for 3 months.

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Originally posted by black_isle

I am not 100% sure but I think it will be F2P with the pay to play premium option, thought I heard pay to play is going to be like $6?

Also - the Osa and Sadida have been available to play in open beta for a while now.  Personally I have a 19 Osa, they are fun, thought it reminds me a little of pokemon how you catch your pets then bring them out in battle.

Only downside with the Osa pet thing, is if it dies..it dies :P, but luckily you can stack pets (so I have like 8 Gobballs at once)..so it's not THAT bad, but I imagine if you PvP a lot, then you might really have to have a nice stockpile lol.

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• crazynannycrazynanny Member Posts: 173
    It's P2P(6 euro a month) with free starting area so You can check it out for free.

Currently in open beta so You can try it out for free.
  • BLueBEarBLueBEar Member Posts: 242

So is there any confirmation from the devs that there will be a character wipe after beta?

Would be frustrating to start playing now then start over again whenever it releases which is soon from what i hear.

Oh my got!!!
    i neber see a graphic of this before,
    i neber p2p any game before, but this game i must!

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

pretty sure there will be a wipe

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Originally posted by BLueBEar

So is there any confirmation from the devs that there will be a character wipe after beta?

Would be frustrating to start playing now then start over again whenever it releases which is soon from what i hear.

My guess is that there will be.  They had an event recently and gave out prizes.  One prize was "You can wear this item throughout beta, but will not persist through release" and the other one was "This item will stay with you after release".

So with them saying 1 item will stay and 1 item will not stay, I will assume that there will be a wipe..  (to get rid of the one item that will not stay)...though I suppose they could just delete that item out of everyones inventory who has it.

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• MataOCDMataOCD Member Posts: 54

The game itself looks very nice.

• eury2eury2 Member UncommonPosts: 41

the game is having a wipe on the 28th and pretty much going pay to play

the f2p part is extremely limited

if you dont pay 2 play you cant use money at all u cant sell anything you cant buy anything your stuck with 6 basic profesions you can only run dungeons is the newb area cant use zapps the game is going to lose 70% of the players as it is the game is going to fail at launch with the major restrictions they have

here is a list of what free 2 play can do and a list of what pay 2 play lets you do

http://www.wakfu.com/na/mmorpg/discovery/why-subscribe-to-wakfu

• inalizinaliz Member UncommonPosts: 45

Too bad this video shows all the "trees" a osa CAN be. BUT in reality there are only 2 viable spells in the entire class really atm, boohowl and magpie. Class needs a big overhaul.

Sadidas on the other hand are OP.

Fun game though really hope they fix a ton of the problems then I would have no problem paying a mere $6 a month. The f2p restrictions aren't that bad really. Definitely check out this game.