Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lime Odyssey: Muris Race Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Aeria Games is ready to take the lid off of the Muris race that will be featured in Lime Odyssey. "As the cinematic demonstrates, the Muris in Lime Odyssey are fun-loving, mischievous, and spread trouble wherever they go. However, they are good-natured about their tricks and are so charismatic that they prove difficult to dislike." Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

The infamous Tea Gardener class, the ultimate in pvp pwnage! Caffeine buff!

Seriously though, i loved the original Ragnarok, but its 8 yrs later, and I don't see any adult sitting down play to such a cheap, childish looking game. Still, you never know, the crafting and farming sound good.

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

Originally posted by zevni78

Seriously though, i loved the original Ragnarok, but its 8 yrs later, and I don't see any adult sitting down play to such a cheap, childish looking game. Still, you never know, the crafting and farming sound good.

I'm a male, adult and straight yet self-confident enough to admit I like cute things.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

Originally posted by kishe

Originally posted by zevni78

I'm a male, adult and straight yet self-confident enough to admit I like cute things.

you sir, deserve a medal!

i agree, play whatever you like, dont give a damn about what others has to say, as long as you enjoy it and you are happy, why give a damn

i used to play Ragnarok when everyone else played WoW and FFXI, and i never regret a single moment about it

i will be playing this too when it's out

although, it's sad to say that i will eventually move over to GW2 once it's out, but still, i will give this a go

So What Now?

• DKKOberonDKKOberon Member Posts: 75

Don't know a thing about this game, other than the name totally puts me and keeps me from having the least bit interest in it. IOW, name sucks big time.