Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Trek Online: Anniversary Event & Episode 4: The 2800

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced that a special Star Trek Online 2nd anniversary event will be running from now through February 6th. In addition, Episode 4: The 2800 will begin on Saturday, February 11th. To celebrate the announcement, the team has released a brand new trailer to get players in the mood for revenge!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Awesome event. A nice balance of useful / entertaining novelty items to obtain.  And best of all the new Odyssey class cruiser!

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by quentin405

Awesome event. A nice balance of useful / entertaining novelty items to obtain.  And best of all the new Odyssey class cruiser!

The Bortas isn't too shabby, either....

Pretty good event, definitely looking forward to the new series next weekend too.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

I just logged in to pick up my Odyssey. It is a pretty sweet ship. I might even use it over my Hope/Olympic hybrid.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• Mondo80Mondo80 Member UncommonPosts: 194

Hope/olympic?  Thats a teir 4 science shipp!  Still a Capt?

• montinmontin Member Posts: 218

The Odyssey is like flying a bucket. Turn rate sucks and sitting there in your ship along side countless other odyssey class ships just looks silly. As this seem all there is to a 2nd anniversary, its rather lame. Saying that I do enjoy the fact it's now F2P. I never felt the game was worth paying a monthly sub but it is enjoyable for some occasional play. Certainly worth a look if you never played the game and do it this weekend and you get a free ship ;)

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by montin

The Odyssey is like flying a bucket. Turn rate sucks and sitting there in your ship along side countless other odyssey class ships just looks silly. As this seem all there is to a 2nd anniversary, its rather lame. Saying that I do enjoy the fact it's now F2P. I never felt the game was worth paying a monthly sub but it is enjoyable for some occasional play. Certainly worth a look if you never played the game and do it this weekend and you get a free ship ;)

you can increase your turn rate you know..with equipment and abilities..i use the odyssey and it turns quite sharp cos i got the gear and abilities for it.transfered all the gear off my old ship ,assault cruiser.not to mention you can customize your ship so it sdoes,nt look the same as anyone elses..and i think some of the customization is free.

• staranstaran Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Aux2damp, evasive n evasive doffs, dueterium, eng consoles. Omega set
    Lots of ways to make it turn better.
  • CohasCohas Member UncommonPosts: 152

epic, Just Epic!!!

Have No Fear Cohas is here!!!

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Originally posted by Mondo80

Hope/olympic?  Thats a teir 4 science shipp!  Still a Capt?

Nope. Been VA forever. I like the look of the ship, so I use it. It increases my degree of difficulty, but I don't mind.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil