Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Launch Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

38 Studios and Big Huge Game have released a launch trailer for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Reckoning is scheduled to be unleashed on the world on February 7th. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542

Game is going to be awesome. I can not wait for them to get to Beta with their MMO!

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

They definitely have the graphics and the combat down pat. I wonder if the game will be like Fable, where you can own property, affect the economy, etc. I think my wife spent more time becoming a slum lord than she spent playing the actual story line in the game.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• TheDubanat0rTheDubanat0r Member Posts: 76

Finished paying off my pre-order the other day. Can't wait for this game.

Not sure about all of that but you can own a mine, a caste, a house, and even a fortress on a private island.

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

I am a little put off by the no jumping in game. Just feels weird to me in a 3D world getting hung up on a 1 foot high wall while slaying massive mobs.

Other than that I am also looking foreward to playing it.

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

5 days away and so little hype for this game...where is their Marketing department at?

Their marketing department is EA... They have other other priorities. Not sure where you are not seeing hype for this game though. It has done well on Steam, Origins, and preorder numbers for PS3 and 360. The game will do fine in terms of sales.

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723

Originally posted by lizardbones

They definitely have the graphics and the combat down pat. I wonder if the game will be like Fable, where you can own property, affect the economy, etc. I think my wife spent more time becoming a slum lord than she spent playing the actual story line in the game.

Yes, You can own and upgrade houses, mines, even castles and island fortress.  Some property can be outfited with underground dungeons, additional rooms, etc. 

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252

Originally posted by marzatplay

5 days away and so little hype for this game...where is their Marketing department at?

Ive seen alot from this game. Ive gotten emails about this game and seen comercials for it. Played the demo to this game and its rocks. Very smooth. 

Edgar F Greenwood

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591

been following this game since skyrim was announced and played the demo, very fun, and Im excited for release.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest