Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The real reason behind no blizzcon for 2012 is deeper then you all may know.

nomatics856nomatics856 Member UncommonPosts: 219

*Removed*

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Originally posted by nomatics856

*Removed*

dude, you can't make a thread like this and then remove the post. It's like giving away a free hamburger and then pulling out the meat and saying "sike" I'm no fan of meatless hamburgers, bring the beef back.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• CuathonCuathon Member Posts: 2,211

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

What you say?!

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591

So that the Blizzard Devs can get their collective Guild Wars 2 grooves on? AMIRITE?!

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Pffft. It could just be that they are releasing Diablo, the next StarCraft expansion and the next WoW expansion before the next Blizzcon, leaving them nothing to talk about.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591

Originally posted by lizardbones

Pffft. It could just be that they are releasing Diablo, the next StarCraft expansion and the next WoW expansion before the next Blizzcon, leaving them nothing to talk about.

These would be the perfect things to celebrate at a Blizzcon.

In all seriousness, the reason is probably because, due to the loss of subs, the bottom line isn't healthy enough to fund a party - which is dissapointing. I've always loved watching the Blizzcon Coverage. If anything, a Blizzcon this year could have done plenty to boost the playerbases' morale. They could have treated it as a celebration rather than a platform to showcase product.

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

• mackdawg19mackdawg19 Member UncommonPosts: 842

Originally posted by Kakkzooka

Originally posted by lizardbones

These would be the perfect things to celebrate at a Blizzcon.

In all seriousness, the reason is probably because, due to the loss of subs, the bottom line isn't healthy enough to fund a party - which is dissapointing. I've always loved watching the Blizzcon Coverage. If anything, a Blizzcon this year could have done plenty to boost the playerbases' morale. They could have treated it as a celebration rather than a platform to showcase product.

Pretty sure Blizzard could fund a party even if they loss half there subs. Pretty sure the reasoning is because they simply have full plates with 2 releases before the party and nothing coming up after that for sometime (e.g. Titan). They do have the starcraft xpac but that just doesnt relate to hosting a large event for and these events are usually planned for huge releases.

Well op left his idea of a reason in another thread but MMORPG.com deleted it, but funny thing is my browser still has it cached. Not sure what to say tbh

SWG Bloodfin vet

• KingPinoyKingPinoy Member Posts: 55

Originally posted by tillamook

Well op left his idea of a reason in another thread but MMORPG.com deleted it, but funny thing is my browser still has it cached. Not sure what to say tbh

same here man.

• nomatics856nomatics856 Member UncommonPosts: 219

Originally posted by KingPinoy

same here man.

Yea but you know its true though.

same here man.

Going to have to say doubt it. Even if it is true theres nothing i can do about it so.....life goes on.

• SkillCosbySkillCosby Member Posts: 684

Dang! I was wondering if anyone would be crazy enough to dress up as a panda bear.

same here man.

Going to have to say doubt it. Even if it is true theres nothing i can do about it so.....life goes on.

Apparently life will not go on.

same here man.

then why do you even bother wasting ur time posting on these forums.....dont u have something to prepare for?

same here man.

then why do you even bother wasting ur time posting on these forums.....dont u have something to prepare for?

Nah cousin. Do you?

same here man.

Nah cousin. Do you?

No i dont. Considering i dont agree with you so.......

same here man.

Nah cousin. Do you?

No i dont. Considering i dont agree with you so.......

But you have no argument though, that means your disagreement is invalid.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Stay on topic please.

• sacredcow4sacredcow4 Member UncommonPosts: 249

Obvious troll is obvious, "Removed" was original post.

I've been here a while...

But you have no argument though, that means your disagreement is invalid.

im not having an arguement....just cause I dont agree with you doesnt mean my disagreement is invalid. IF i was giving you a reason to disagree then yesit would be invalid. But you can beleive whatever u want so..... Dude anything and everything is a conspiracy.

just to stay on topic. There was no blizzcon in 2006...this isnt anything new.

Originally posted by sacredcow4

Obvious troll is obvious, "Removed" was original post.

well since we need to stay on topic and the topic is "Removed", I say that is a great idea, next time I'll do a *mod edit* and get the crowd really going.

SWG Bloodfin vet

• Mari2kMari2k Member UncommonPosts: 367

The truth is out there....

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Originally posted by DLangley

Stay on topic please.

• StanlyStankoStanlyStanko Member UncommonPosts: 270

*Removed*

/AGREE

• DavirokDavirok Member UncommonPosts: 75

I give the feiggot 2/10 for saying blizzard is currently digging bunkers and getting there their families becuase of the end of the world and all that illuminati crap.

After that removed.

One does not simply says OP or feiggot' nuff said.

• MaggeliMaggeli Member Posts: 21

they got nothing to talk about thats why:P