Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'd love to stay and chat but....

blondehblondeh Member UncommonPosts: 540

SWTOR is online after maintenance. So while the rest of  you bored souls spend time debating why x game is better then y game and why z game is gonna be so great when its released, I'll be having fun enjoying the Star Wars universe. 

Oh yeh and I'll be doing that with my 258 member strong guild :)

Peace

Comments

• MetentsoMetentso Member UncommonPosts: 1,437
  • DrSpankyDrSpanky Member Posts: 341

ok...thanks for sharing.

Have fun, I guess.

It's a proven historical fact that beer saved humankind.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

My Dad is stronger than your Dad.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Originally posted by blondeh

SWTOR is online after maintenance. So while the rest of  you bored souls spend time debating why x game is better then y game and why z game is gonna be so great when its released, I'll be having fun enjoying the Star Wars universe. 

Oh yeh and I'll be doing that with my 258 member strong guild :)

Peace

That you've never actually seen more than 16 of in one place.  image

Edited for accuracy image

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• blondehblondeh Member UncommonPosts: 540

Well we do alot of 16 man raids so yes more then 10 in one place. Or when we make an ops group and go illum to farm some valor from th poor repblic souls.

Oh and before you ask why am i here and not enjoying SWTOR. Ive got SWTOR on one side of my screen and chrome open on the other. :D multi tasking.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

clap exitedlly at op!mad giggle erupt from frotting mouth!

• xm522xm522 Member UncommonPosts: 117

lol, come on guys, leave her alone, she needs attention.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Forgot to mention, many of us are posting here because we're at work (well sort of), go get a job you lazy slacker.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon