Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats everyone playing?

Valgar1Valgar1 Member UncommonPosts: 324

Trying to see what everyone on these boards is playing right now.

Comments

• KrayfishKrayfish Member UncommonPosts: 147

Just went back to guild wars, fed up of all the sub based themepark mmos out right now, nothing holds my interest. Would love to get back in to darkfall's sandboxness but i would have a lot of work ahead of me to become competitive.

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

You forgot add "nothing" option.

That's what I am playing atm (mmorpg wise) - nothing.

Old mmropg, cookie-cutter linear themeparks or /and freemium / f2p titles.  Nothing interesting on the market atm.

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Originally posted by fenistil

You forgot add "nothing" option. 

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,347

I'm not subscribed to anything.  I'm playing Uncharted Waters Online (right this second!  I'm sailing to Guam and it takes a while.), but that's not a subscription game.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

As for MMO's I am playing WoW.   Single player games - Skyrim and Mount and Blade: Warband.  :)

• Athena_StarfireAthena_Starfire Member UncommonPosts: 213

Star Trek Online (Now Free-To-Play)

Pirates of the Carribean ($49.95 for 6 months)

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

Playing Darkfall again.  I was surprised at first to see that 10% of the voters are playing Darkfall.  Then I realized I was the tenth of ten voters, so...image

• KhorsKhors Member Posts: 147

Where is League of Legends?!

Believe it or not, its far more entertaining than the afformentioned games.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

TOR, not that there's much choice when you've played most of the decent ones through and through already.

• ThaneUlfgarThaneUlfgar Member Posts: 283

I voted "other," aka nothing. Although, I am considering a return to Warhammer or WoW, possibly Guild Wars. I'm not sure.

• NixishNixish Member UncommonPosts: 185

Freecell atm

Minesweeper needs a nerf.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

skyrim

arkham city

serious sam 3

binding of isaac

terraria

• CuathonCuathon Member Posts: 2,211

I am playing C++. Its a fun little game. Its got this mod function that lets you make your own mmo.

• Valgar1Valgar1 Member UncommonPosts: 324

Originally posted by Khors

Where is League of Legends?!

Believe it or not, its far more entertaining than the afformentioned games.

I played LoL for a bit. I know you play with others and its on line. But its not to me anyway MASSIVE.

• maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099

I have subscriptions to two games, but at the moment I'm not playing either as I waffle about what to replace my dead desktop with after there was a flash and smell of ozone a couple of nights ago.

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

I'm playing other.  At least it's good to know many people are playing other besides all the main stream games.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

I actually just resubbed to Rift.  I'm liking it thus far.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

Nothing, killing time with BF3... until something releases, doesn't matter what, I'll play 'em all.

• scioccosciocco Member UncommonPosts: 89

Originally posted by dr4ygon

Just went back to guild wars, fed up of all the sub based themepark mmos out right now, nothing holds my interest. Would love to get back in to darkfall's sandboxness but i would have a lot of work ahead of me to become competitive.

I just went back to guild wars as well, trying to get some HoM points. Enjoying it besides the lack of people available for missions. Heroes and Henchmen have made it impossible for me to beat the campaigns.

• EliandalEliandal Member Posts: 796

Need a multiple option as well (Went with "Other" )  Currently subscribed to SWTOR, WOW and LOTRO.  Enjoying all 3

• xm522xm522 Member UncommonPosts: 117

playing AoC, for some reason i find it fun and the world pvp isnt too bad

• LarsaLarsa Member Posts: 990

MMO-wise I'm playing forums. Voted "other".

I even went so far as to read the SWTOR forums, it's good entertainment. I didn't post anything cause I never played the game. :)

I maintain this List of Sandbox MMORPGs. Please post or send PM for corrections and suggestions.

• Athena_StarfireAthena_Starfire Member UncommonPosts: 213

Oh I forgot..Hello! Kitty! is pretty awesome also

• BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260

Main subbed game:

WOW

I keep a few FTP games going for when i need a break, atm they are:

1) Guild Wars 1

2) Linage 2

2) STO 

3) Atlantica

If i had more $/time i would play: RIft, Vindictus

Looking forward to: Guild Wars 2, Tera and Aion FTP

(Was a 2 year Aion player so i have a couple lvl capped characters in PVP gear would love to try Aion 3.0's new content for free!)

• ExcalibraExcalibra Member Posts: 4

Subscription: WoW; Console: Skyrim and Uncharted 3...waiting for GW2 :)