Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: Screenshot of the Week: LOTRO Edition: Winner's Announcement

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We've pored over your many awesome LOTRO screenshots for this week's "Screenshot of the Week," and today we're excited to announce the winning entry!

Congratulations to Shuurei, this week's Screenshot of the Week winner!

The winning screenshot and Shuurei's accompanying description can be found below:

"Fun contest :) I have a lot of the usual pretty scenic background / epic boss pictures of course.  But my favorite screenshot is actually just of my little hobbit guardian while adventuring in Enedwaith.

A courageous fiery redheaded hobbit guardian vs the very evil and quite angry Ox, Longhorn. Can she teach this jerk a lesson?"

LOTRO is clearly a beautiful game and we received tons of great scenic shots -- but the above was simply too awesome to not honor with tihs week's prize. I'm pretty sure that Ox has some sort of eye-laser thing going on.

This week's winner snagged herself a 1,000 Turbine Points code (for use with LOTRO in-game store). Be sure to check back next Monday for a chance to win more awesome prizes!

Comments

• SlheyasSlheyas Member UncommonPosts: 83

That's one amazing screenshot.

Man I love LOTRO so much, it might not be the best mmo around but man, the world is just great to look at.

• anthonypenaanthonypena Member Posts: 131

This pic won.....

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by MikeB

We've pored over your many awesome LOTRO screenshots for this week's "Screenshot of the Week," and today we're excited to announce the winning entry!

Congratulations to Shuurei, this week's Screenshot of the Week winner!

The winning screenshot and dits' accompanying description can be found below:

"Fun contest :) I have a lot of the usual pretty scenic background / epic boss pictures of course.  But my favorite screenshot is actually just of my little hobbit guardian while adventuring in Enedwaith.

A courageous fiery redheaded hobbit guardian vs the very evil and quite angry Ox, Longhorn. Can she teach this jerk a lesson?"

LOTRO is clearly a beautiful game and we received tons of great scenic shots -- but the above was simply too awesome to not honor with tihs week's prize. I'm pretty sure that Ox has some sort of eye-laser thing going on.

This week's winner snagged herself a 1,000 Turbine Points code (for use with LOTRO in-game store). Be sure to check back next Monday for a chance to win more awesome prizes!

good choice, great pic. 

• GeezerGaz82GeezerGaz82 Member UncommonPosts: 65

gratz Shuurei, nice pic :)

• face30face30 Member UncommonPosts: 193

Nice pic, congrats Shuurei

• DredphyreDredphyre Member Posts: 601

haha, that's quite funny. Nice work.

• rooster99rooster99 Member UncommonPosts: 30

gratz Shuuerei great pic