Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this all we have to look forward to besides GW2?

ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

- ArcheAge

- The Secret World

- PlanetSide 2

- WildStar

- Firefall

- TERA      

Where are the big budget titles? Honestly, a lot of these titles may be released years from now, if ever. If I were a developer, I'd pass on MMORPG's with all the virttiol cast at each one that is released. F it! We may be seeing Pockets guide to Tera in the near, distant future, God help us all!

Comments

• TerronteTerronte Member Posts: 321

Most of the games on that list garner my interest. More than can be said for any recent release.

Hell, if ArcheAge wasn't so asian it'd be my perfect game.

• ArkiniaArkinia Member Posts: 251

Originally posted by Terronte

Most of the games on that list garner my interest. More than can be said for any recent release.

no question, but when? Here we are, the greatest fans of this genre and all we do is nit pick the shit out of every game that comes out, every one! Every fing one. Would you spend your time on this? 

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

don't worry we have MW4, MW5, MW6, MW 201293820 to look forward to =D

• McDougles1McDougles1 Member Posts: 35

I thought this was a safe haven from MMO talk...?

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207

TSW is coming out in april

archeage and planetside 2 will be latter though

all three games, and GW2 have my interest

the other one not on the list is World of Darkness, that looks cool, but a long way off.

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

Originally posted by Arkinia

Originally posted by Terronte

no question, but when? Here we are, the greatest fans of this genre and all we do is nit pick the shit out of every game that comes out, every one! Every fing one. Would you spend your time on this? 

Truth..

I am honestly counting down the days till we make each and every one of the new releases this year into "complete failures" so al the developers can just move back to making console games while the MMO genre rebuilds itself..

The big boys have to step back, in hopes that maybe one of the rampant complainer of every game will step up and start developing his/her own perfect MMO..

Plus, we have got to get these games off of that assembly line and back into the creative minds of our indie developers anyway..

So lets keep it up "fans", in the words of Thrice sung in The Arsonist "We will burn it down and build it again what was buried in flame.."

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

For anyone who has been around for a while playing MMO's then that list is large. It's unusual for there to be more than one or two upcoming MMO's worthwhile keeping interest in over a few year period. I have little interest in most on that list but if the OP does in them all then he should count himself fortunate, if delusional.