Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luvinia Online: First Impressions with Ripper X

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Ripper X jets into the magical fantasy world of Luvinina, a free-to-play 3D fantasy MMORPG from Outspark! Luvinina has unique subclasses for specialization, hundreds of maps to explore, variety of in-game events, and unlimited fun. See what you think in Luvinia Online: First Impressions with Ripper X.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MarkusanMarkusan Member Posts: 92

Why is the video private? What is the point of an impressions video if everyone cannot view it?

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Was an oversite. It's set to public now.

Generally, our videos are uploaded before they're published, hence the private setting. Once an article goes live here, we have to take the 2nd step to activate the video for the public on our YT channel. Sorry!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• VincentG85VincentG85 Member Posts: 14

Very nice preview from Ripper X, very entertaining !

However, the game looks quite bad...

• BekaBeka Member UncommonPosts: 59

Actually the game is rather fun, for that type of game. Nothing new or groundbreaking, but it has some nice graphics. Same old gameplay, limited customization and so on, but at least it is fairly well done. At least the early parts of the game, I haven't had time to play it much to see the later levels, which is where so many of these games go wrong.

• DeadlyneDeadlyne Member UncommonPosts: 232

Sweet Keylimepie video.  Awesome end  with the voice in fast forward.  Actually had me laughing a little bit.

Just to question the philosophy. Army of Socrates.

• Hugor49Hugor49 Member UncommonPosts: 25

Maybe it's just me but doesn't the character selection / creation screen seem a bit too familiar? It's almost exactly like WoW's...

Also, for anyone who's played WoW, check these Luvinia screens:

http://luvinia.outspark.com/media/screenshots?id=14&page=3

http://luvinia.outspark.com/media/screenshots?id=8&page=2

The white tiger in the first link is WoW's white tiger model with a fancy armor and the bear / boar models in the second like are WoW's too, just a different skin...

The game looks fun but that's a bit suspicious if you ask me.

Cheers.

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

I just saw the screenshots and moved away since i'm not a 6 years old little girl.