Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still no widescreen?

RasereiRaserei webster, MAMember Posts: 1,022 Uncommon

Does this game have support for widescreen yet without the buggy  action bar placement?

Tagged:

Comments

• paulrgodpaulrgod sheffieldMember Posts: 238 Uncommon

This was one reason i could never get into Archlord.

I tried Archlord X CB recently and this allows for Widescreen play - i cant comment on the original though as i havn't tried it for years..

• KabaalKabaal Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 3,039 Uncommon

How was the X version Paul? I played the original for quite a long time on and off but never bothered with that version thinking it would be more of the same bugs, silly cash shop 'n all.

• paulrgodpaulrgod sheffieldMember Posts: 238 Uncommon

Originally posted by Kabaal

How was the X version Paul? I played the original for quite a long time on and off but never bothered with that version thinking it would be more of the same bugs, silly cash shop 'n all.

Well - i uninstalled after around an hour :)

Just seemed like yet another cheaply made grindfest, nothing new - i kind of liked the graphics in the starting area, but once you went outside it was just like the quality went rapidly downhill.  The usual Kill 10 of these, get me 10 of those without much lore / background info..

Wouldn't really recommend it.

• RasereiRaserei webster, MAMember Posts: 1,022 Uncommon

Grind MMO's are a different genre of MMO in my opinion. Some people prefer killing monsters over endless questing (AKA WoW)... For archlord, I loved the grinding in it. You had an auction house in your bag which was the coolest thing ever. The item system was random just like Diablo 2.... The game was amazing to me but the downfall was when I got a new widescreen monitor. The game looked like crap.