Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607

All 60 day codes expire on the 24th of this month I believe, so two days left to use/give them away. After that it's just 21 day codes left.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• CrosswireCrosswire Member UncommonPosts: 264

I have one 21 day trial left.

When/if the player subs to the game, makes the account active. I will give them 250 million isk to get them started.

PM me with your email address and I will get the trial account invite sent out to you.

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

Originally posted by CCP Navigator

As of Monday, January 23 we have removed PayPal as a payment option for the buddy program due to an exploit discovered with this payment method. The terms and conditions of the program have been updated.

Players, who from now on, select PayPal as a payment option for their buddy account will have to contact customer support as the reward will not be given out.

Just wanted to update y'all.

I still have 21-day keys to give out.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • SotrinSotrin Member UncommonPosts: 2

I'm looking for a 60 day trial code, or I'll take a 21 day trial code with the 250mil ISK offer people are doing. I will be subscribing afterwards, even with the 60 day trial code. Thank you

• wacked37wacked37 Member UncommonPosts: 29

Need an email to send the invitation to.

• skullquakerskullquaker Member UncommonPosts: 311

Originally posted by skullquaker

got 2 60 day code to give away  when thats gone ive got buddy invites  to give away so send me a pm leave email as well

still got these codes and  21 day buddy invites  inbox me with email

• AravrasAravras Member Posts: 9

Anyone got a spare 60-day key? I'd be thankful.

• hansolo42hansolo42 Member Posts: 30

just as a heads up. the 60day trial program ended today. 21day buddy program is still running (and i have fresh invites if somebody is interested)

pm me for eve online invites

• ExavusExavus Member Posts: 200

any 60 day trials available?

Current MMO: WoW/GW2

• ExavusExavus Member Posts: 200

Originally posted by hansolo42

just as a heads up. the 60day trial program ended today. 21day buddy program is still running (and i have fresh invites if somebody is interested)

Damn I missed it by one day ;_;

Current MMO: WoW/GW2

• skullquakerskullquaker Member UncommonPosts: 311

the codes only expire if you did not claim them 

5SD68P734STNN9YHWZP227X6PV9FMVHE013

heres my last one

• clawsmasherclawsmasher Member Posts: 2

60 days codes still in use. I used the last one here but I need another for my buddy. can anyone send me 60days trial code please. will be very appreciated.

• MichielMichiel Member UncommonPosts: 235

I finally have some time to get back into EVE. I would appreciate it if I could use someones code before I pay for the subscription again. That way I get the most time out of it. Can I use the code on a deactivated account (used to run my subscription on it) or do I need to start a new one? Either way is fine with me. I will update this Thread once I've received a code. Thank you in advance!

• AlexDogAlexDog Member Posts: 5

Hi i got 16 codes left if anyone need them just pm me with ur email and ill send u the 21 days trial asap

Originally posted by Michiel
    Can I use the code on a deactivated account (used to run my subscription on it) or do I need to start a new one?

You need to create a new account to use a trial key.

To everyone else, I still have keys and offer half the market price of a PLEX upon subscription (currently between 200-250 million).
    Besides this, I also offer a place to hang out, and help with learning the ropes.
    Even if you don't use my key offer, PM me if you need some help etc. You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

Edit: Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on. I have 20 or so invites left.
    Also, wow at the double-posting below.

-Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:

AlexDog didn't follow through yet (not online I guess) so if anybody else could PM me I would appreciate it!

EDIT: Received the code. Thank you!

• DxBlueIceDxBlueIce Member UncommonPosts: 5

Got several invites left (30 days trial). Feel free to pm me!

I sent u the email michiel sorry about the wait... tough

I got several more codes so if anyone wants to helps me out with using them :) just pm me and ill try to send them in a 1 day delay.

Michiel pm me with ur name i want to play with ya

• pinkeyespinkeyes Member UncommonPosts: 32

Originally posted by pinkeyes

Want a  21 day trial fast?

Anyone requiring a 21day eve trial + 250Mil Isk on upgrading to full account,  pm me with your email address and i will send it over asap! 

How it works?

Pm me your email address (make sure it’s not already associated with any eve accounts), I will then send you a buddy key which allows you to play eve free for 21 days.

If you then choose to upgrade to a full account , CCP reward me with 1 plex which I then sell on the market and give you over half of the proceeds, I will then send you 250mil Isk to your character in game (this you can spend how you like on ships, skills or anything you fancy, this should give you a nice head start on other new players)

Why should I use you?

Why not? I am a trusted player within Eve and have been playing over 3 yrs, I offer 250 million ISK to help you get started through the buddy program.

Any questions let me know ill be happy to help.

I still have 10x  21 day trial keys to give away, will send asap pop me email [email protected]   

I have 10 invites to give out for extra playtime! Just give me a PM with your e-mail in it and I will send the code ASAP!

EDIT: 1 gone, but still 9 to go!

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

5 invites remaining this month, PM with your email to get one. If you enjoy the game and subscribe I'll share with you half the price of a plex (about 250 ISK)

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

I have 16 keys left this month.

Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on.

I offer a place to hang out and a helping hand. That is, I'll help you get started and learn the ropes. This offer stands even if you accept someone else's buddy-key! If you've signed up with another key, simply send me a PM with your character's name and I'll get in touch in-game.

Upon subscribing, I will transfer you half the value of a PLEX (calculated when you've subscribed; currently between 200 and 250 million ISK). Edit: This offer only stands if you subscribe using one of the, by CCP, valid payment methods; Credit/Debit cards, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal.

I will repeat my last post and say this:

You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

Edit:

Please note that the reason I need your email address is because that's how the program works. Also, it's to avoid making your email "public" to crawlers, spammers, et al. And then there's the fact that if three people send you an invite, you'll still only be able to use 1 code (well, you could create 3 accounts, but it's a tad early to do that when you're first starting out, innit?)

If you want more than one code (for, say, a friend) I'll need two email addresses (one for each invite). Again, it's how the program works.

Edit #2:

Also, please note that scamming with trial keys (and offers) is prohibited, as I've posted earlier in this thread, and quoted below.

Originally posted by CCP Navigator

Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.

Cheers!

-Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • Oh.no.U_OOh.no.U_O Member UncommonPosts: 30

Have 10 new extended trial invites, if you need one feel free to get in touch and provide an email to send it to and I'll get one sent your way asap.

* In return for if you subscribe I will shoot you half the isk I make. Should be around 250mil isk depending on market prices, more then enough to last you quite awhile in game and get yourself a jump start.

image image

Currently Playing: Age of Conan