Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• pexisxpexisx Member Posts: 11

I have some EU trial invites left. PM me if you want some.

• GablanaGablana Member Posts: 6

looking for a buddy invite to reap the rewards of it. email is [email protected]

Also I have a cd key I'll be using so once I get my card(next few days) and hit 20(within a week or so) you'll get your rewards from my activation.

Game experience that you really don't(and shouldn't) care about:

Everqest,Everquest Online Adventures,Star Wars Galaxies,Dark Age of Camelot,Everquest 2,World of Warcraft,Pirates of the Burning Sea,Age of Conan,Aion, Rift.

• xK3runexK3rune Member Posts: 100

Bump, if anyone needs a trial invite, send me a PM. I play on Vaizel and wouldn't mind having more people to join me.

• RudigerGattRudigerGatt Member CommonPosts: 22

I have A level 50 mage in perento server. i stopped 8 months after launch and would love to know how the game is would love a refer a friend or a trial. if u have please email on [email protected]

Thankyou

• xK3runexK3rune Member Posts: 100

Originally posted by RudigerGatt

I have A level 50 mage in perento server. i stopped 8 months after launch and would love to know how the game is would love a refer a friend or a trial. if u have please email on [email protected]

Thankyou

Sent, check your email.

• dobby245dobby245 Member Posts: 1

Would be very grateful for a eu trial key, [email protected]

Thanks =]

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Waiting for:
    Swords of the new world: Granado espada
    DOMO

Playing: Ge Sg beta test
    Rappelz
    trickster

• burkoburko Member Posts: 4

Would like a EU key if anyone has :)

My email is [email protected]

• CandombleCandomble Member UncommonPosts: 164

Anyone with EU key?

Let me know if you have one and I will PM my email. Thank you.

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

Anyone to spare a NA buddy key?

• kyuhodakyuhoda Member Posts: 4
    NA key plz :) [email protected]
  • tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298

would love a buddy key for NA if i could get one.  please pm me

• ForumTrollForumTroll Member Posts: 140

I am going to be rolling a fresh account on EU server if anyone has a trial key they can let me get. If it isn't any longer than the free trial they offer then I really don't need it though. I'm more than willing to party up and help you as much as recieve your help. I know everything about the game up to level 50 already since i played on NA server. My objective is to get enough characters to the highest level I can with the key so that when F2P comes I can be very close to full daeva gear. Send me a message on this profile and we can set it up! Thanks in advance!

~ForumTroll

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

• a47ka47k Member Posts: 2

Still looking for a  (EU) trial key as well.  You can send it to [email protected] and I'll get it.  I know the trial is very short.  I just need to make sure the game works well.. thnx

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Same request from me, if anyone has a spare beta key for the eu trial, I would be most grateful.  Thankee kindly ^^

• ShakkoShakko Member Posts: 1

Looking for spare EU key, didn't get any and all my friends got 1 :/

[email protected] if someone has it.

• shuryushuryu Member Posts: 1

also looking for a aion free to play beta key! (got dota2 invite to trade if anyone interested) :|

• Zsonic2Zsonic2 Member Posts: 1

I too would like a key for the Aion Free to Play beta.

Much love will come to you if you can deliver.

If you can, send it to [email protected] pwease.

• bugse82bugse82 Member UncommonPosts: 184

if anyone have beta for f2p beta of aion eu, please share!

[email protected]

• NAS.QWERTYNAS.QWERTY Member Posts: 1

I am also looking for a beta key for Aion!! My mail is [email protected] you are so kind :).

Thanks in advance :)

• kabalerokabalero Member Posts: 1

Would be very grateful for a eu trial key, [email protected]

Thanks =]

• ZaperkingZaperking Member Posts: 1

I would gladly appreciate a EU Beta Key.

Please e-mail me one: [email protected]

Also, feel free to give me your in-game character name so I can give you free stuff once I earn it in game, to give back a bit for your generosity :)

"Every night has it's day. Even forever must come to an end."

• khaimannkhaimann Member Posts: 1

Hey guys

I would also like a Aion Euro Beta key.... If anyone has one that they are whiling to share I would be very grateful.  

• nimleyxnimleyx Member UncommonPosts: 6

Email: [email protected]

i know im late about this but i just found out about the beta/trial. If someone has a key can i plz get one. Thank you :)

• sdyaris96sdyaris96 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    any keys?