Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Cancellation Reason - and SWTOR's Response

Comments

• gimmesomegimmesome Member Posts: 362

Originally posted by baritone3k

Originally posted by gimmesome

really???  REALLY?    These energy-drink gamers man..  the game's out for ONE MONTH and you have almost 2 capped characters and you're mad at the game for that?     There is more to do in the "open world" of this game than I've seen since FFXI.   I love the pvp.    I'm not even capped yet but in my 40's and I got their semi-casually.   I might get 1-2 days a week to play "hardcore" for hours on end, and still I can't fathom why I would be rushing up to 50 in the first month and expect the game to feel "fun" after that.       really, stay off youtube.  play the game.  explore. adventure.  accessorize. make some friends.  stop thinking you're going to be "the first badass on the server" and you might enjoy the great MMORPG you have in front of you.

I was skeptical of SWTOR before it came out and ended up turning my opinion around completely as the game is very enjoyable.  

Guess how I got to 50 so fast.... and how I got another to 43 so fast. I played the game. I kept hte mystery but guess what ... there isn't ENOUGH GAME to warrent a sub for me. The nuance of differences between Jedi Knight and Consular... nope. The nuance of Light vs. Dark. Nope.

The game is not pretty, compelling, or expansive enough for me right now.

Honestly. You could get 60% of what is involved in the individual stories by youtubing or just reading about them. It is drawn out content. As I said. Each class is a solid 30 hour single player rpg (IMO) stuffed with MMO grind crap to make it last longer. That ISN'T sub-worthy. And even though I could finish the Jedi Kinght this month. And do 2 more next month - that's pointless, because the content is not worth the time. ANd I am pretty liberal wiht y free time, as I spend a lot of time on the phone multi-tasking at work.

Yeah. It wasn't me consuming the content too quickly - it was the lack of content. And that is fine. But I wouldn't go back and play the last month knowing what I know now.

yeah yeah... well..    when you come across an MMO that has 5 years worth of content in it's first day of launch, you let us know.

You know, since there were so many MMORPGS that came before it that offered months of content available to all who cap within the first month.  Yep.   So many games before...   all that content that takes years of updates and patching... just lumped into one big bite, 3 weeks after launch.   

MAN!! remember in vanilla wow when we would cap to 60 in the first 2 weeks, and have MILLIONS of players all at level 60 with us? Remember how special we were and how we didn't have to wait for almost 2 years for the bulk of the community to have capped characters and constant RAIDING and BGs and ARENA and all that stuff that wasn't even out yet?  well... luckily we had access to it before they developed it. Otherwise, WoW wouldn't have been worth the time investment...

/end-ultra-sarcasm

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Op says this game is like Kotar 3, since I love Kotar I love SWTOR=nuff said

• PandraxPandrax Member UncommonPosts: 341

Originally posted by dead2soon

Reading through their dev posts it seems pretty clear they've been drinking the Bioware kool aid when they should in fact be eating their own dog food. A little humility would go a long way over there.

let me know how humility helps solve anything when it comes to developing a video game. Developers are not the ones posting. They merely tell someone what they are doing and how they should word it. 

The point is, if you show humility it comes off weak, and unsure. Those are the two things you never want to see from a leadership role. It is one thing to admit when you did something wrong, but you should never cower in a corner and admit defeat because a few trolls on a forum feel you are unworthy.

~ ~

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

• Axllow18Axllow18 Member UncommonPosts: 400

Originally posted by pandrax

<Snip>

Are you kidding me? You wrote all of that about nothing, good job.

How so?

I never said you could not make it to level 50 in a month( I have). I never said any of the things you stated.

My response was to you and the person you quoted. Please read more carefully.

The problem is people are too quick to judge, and too fast to react. You say the game is not polished? Thats an opinion, you tell me to speak for myself, yet you are proclaiming your opinions as facts.

Missing textures / non-responsive UI /  lacking pvp functions /  poor performance on many people's computers both high and low end / missind guild features / bugged companion missions / bugged missions / ect...

These are not opinions, these are all things that Bioware has ADMITTED to being problems and are working on. The product is not polished, it has glaring flaws that myself and many other beta testers talked about for months before launch.

Do you see something wrong here? I work full time, and have a family, I enjoy myself when I play SWTOR, as do the majority. As someone else already said, if you are going to cancel your subscription over something small such as a big/exploit that happened, then you were not going to stick around anyway.

I canceled my sub due to a long list of issues. Doesn't mean I can't come back when they are fixed. I am sorry I offended you personally by disagreeing with you.

Bioware has handled their game as best as any other developer would have, and to say differently is, again your opinion.

To say they have "handled their game as best as any other developer would have" is also an opinion. I never stated that my opinion on the way they handle things was fact.

Let me know when you bring some facts.

All one has to do to see what I talked about is to look over the recent news stories around it. but here, to help you out:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/71990/bioware-explains-why-swtors-hi-res-textures-vanished-at-launch

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/332724/swtor-11-update-causes-issues-bioware-investigating/

Please try to discuss this like an adult and not bait and insult others. Thank you.

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

Originally posted by Tamanous

I'm not entirely sure what you want from this post.

You want me to hold your hand on the way out or something?

no you have your hands tied around swtor. he wants to see if any of us agrees and are at same line with him and yes, im one of those. agreed, but disagreed with one thing, i aint going back even if everything is changed , simply because you cant make mmo setting like this without goooooooooooood pvp. whats the point of having whole nine yard of dark vs light when the whole meaning of it tieda round with couple warzones. ffs.

so +1 from me. anyone who disagrees can disagree all they want , thats the whole beauty of it =)

edit: and the guy who tries to throw adult comment in between, there is no such a thing called adult talk, we adults talk and argue like kids aswell.

• dead2soondead2soon Member Posts: 149

Reading through their dev posts it seems pretty clear they've been drinking the Bioware kool aid when they should in fact be eating their own dog food. A little humility would go a long way over there.

let me know how humility helps solve anything when it comes to developing a video game. Developers are not the ones posting. They merely tell someone what they are doing and how they should word it. 

The point is, if you show humility it comes off weak, and unsure. Those are the two things you never want to see from a leadership role. It is one thing to admit when you did something wrong, but you should never cower in a corner and admit defeat because a few trolls on a forum feel you are unworthy.

So it's better to come off egotisical and pompus while the team you represent is making amatuer mistakes and greatly upsetting the community. I'm not really talking about the developers but the people who are the face of the development team. I feel that trying to make it seem like everything is just perfect and a we can do nothing wrong attitude just generates animosity in the community. What you consider being weak I would more attribute to being human and more relatable.

• baritone3kbaritone3k Member Posts: 223

Originally posted by TUX426

Yeah. It wasn't me consuming the content too quickly - it was the lack of content. And that is fine. But I wouldn't go back and play the last month knowing what I know now.

Dude, no way in hell you didn't skip half the content. This game has a SHIT TON of content. If you disliked it so bad, why the hell do you have 2 high characters?

Okay. So I work and leave the game up and put a lot of time I should have been doing other things - including working out and sleeping - to play the game. I went from listening to every line of dialogue to listening to the beginning speaking then reading the subtitles to get the full story. I skipped only about 5% of the "story" parts because it was drivel stuff like explaining why alien x was abused by the Empire and lost his Y's Z. And needs me to get it back.

I lost the urge to really pay attention to the content of my decisions when I realized that there is only 1 time (spoiler the VERY end of the single player story) when making a decision has any impact other than maybe 1 or 2 extra bosses or mobs in a flashpoint or ligh/darkside points.

I realized this when they forced me to add Gault (my Sniper companion) to my group. I played full Light Side and just have a hard time being mean even in a video game. THis Gault was a despicable bastard. So I tried every permutation of options to try to avoid getting him in my party. No chance. Even if i tried to go dark side and kill him - nothing. My other companion saved him. Thank for the ILLUSION of choice Bioware. Later on Voss (I belive it was Voss). I told the Empire's race they were trying to get to join them the truth screwing up the Empire's plans and the main Empire guy just got snippy with me but rewarded me anyways and there was no repercussion.

After that, I still paid attention and listened/read, but it wasn't as intersting.

Then - with my Jedi Guardian, I played the first 30 levels in English and then flipped it over to German to use it for immersion training in German. That was cool. I can say lots of cool things in German like "Moege die Macht mit Euch sein." And it expanded my vocabulary in many ways regarding intergalactic war topics.

I didn't speed through. I consumed voraciously the content.

I consume content quickly. But if the content isn't substantial, there is no reason to keep doing it.

Is the $15 a month an issue? No. I will gladly pay that to have even 10 hours of worthwhile content. But to play this game 10 hours of raiding on currently bugged, medium resolution levels and have to do 4 or 5 dailies just to afford repairs for when those bugs cause wipes. I will wait.

Protest moves are not always painless. There are things about the game that I like. BUT I can only but deny them my subscription to voice my opinion. And yes I will share that opinion here, because nerds like me read MMORPG.

Actually that's a nice little jingle lyric for MMORPG.

"Nerd like me... MMORPG"

Someone please make a good MMO.

So it's better to come off egotisical and pompus while the team you represent is making amatuer mistakes and greatly upsetting the community. I'm not really talking about the developers but the people who are the face of the development team. I feel that trying to make it seem like everything is just perfect and a we can do nothing wrong attitude just generates animosity in the community. What you consider being weak I would more attribute to being human and more relatable.

I havent seen anyone come off as egotistical or "pompus" They may make mistakes, because this is their first rodeo, thats how it is. To expect perfection is only hurting yourself.  Nothing they have ever said or posted made it seem as if everything is perfect. They post when something is wrong and they communicate the issue. How can you be so blind with hatred that you cannot see past it?

~ ~

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

<Snip>

The only one not acting like an adult is you. Try being a bit more professional, kay?

I fail to see how I have acted immature, but if you feel I have then I am sorry I offended you. On several occasions not just in talking to myself but others in this thread you have made remarks that are at best baiting and at worst simply insulting. Which is why I requested you try to act a bit more adult in the discussion.

I forgot to mention, I tend to take reviews and articles with a grain of salt, good or bad. I tend to form my own opinions and thoughts. Try it, you may be amazed at what happens.

I always do, which is why I rarely if ever actually read only one. I have no idea what this has to do with anything in the discussion, as all my points about lack of polish are from things actually in the game currently.

The High rez textures issue, not pulled from a review or an article. I was in early beta, and I saw them working just fine as did many others. That does not mean there were not problems, but it does point to issues either with the engine itself or the netcode if these textures are a problem now.

The PvP issue, not pulled from an article. I watched as many of the high levels in my guild (I play Imp) ranked up and farmed Valor in a very substantial manner. Aside from that, many people since beta have said that the layout of Illum is not very conductive to good PvP; many people wrote very good and constructive posts about it.

The UI issue, personally experience it very often and hope that later when I try the game again it is fixed. It is not a huge issue for me, but it can be frustrating to have to hit a skill several times before it activates. A minor annoyance but one that is encountered often enough to be noticed.

Missions bugging, personally experienced this as well. Most notably, I decided to do my Alderaan missions before Tatooine on my Agent since a friend of mine was out there and I was already a bit overleveled from doing FP and WZ. Turns out that doing so causes the main story to bug, forcing me to reset both final missions and do them in order to get the story to progress. This was a known bug, and was reported on the forums. I never recieved assistance from a GM on the issue, instead I had to work it out through trial and error.

Originally posted by Axllow18

The only one not acting like an adult is you. Try being a bit more professional, kay?

I fail to see how I have acted immature, but if you feel I have then I am sorry I offended you. On several occasions not just in talking to myself but others in this thread you have made remarks that are at best baiting and at worst simply insulting. Which is why I requested you try to act a bit more adult in the discussion.

I forgot to mention, I tend to take reviews and articles with a grain of salt, good or bad. I tend to form my own opinions and thoughts. Try it, you may be amazed at what happens.

I always do, which is why I rarely if ever actually read only one. I have no idea what this has to do with anything in the discussion, as all my points about lack of polish are from things actually in the game currently.

The High rez textures issue, not pulled from a review or an article. I was in early beta, and I saw them working just fine as did many others. That does not mean there were not problems, but it does point to issues either with the engine itself or the netcode if these textures are a problem now.

The PvP issue, not pulled from an article. I watched as many of the high levels in my guild (I play Imp) ranked up and farmed Valor in a very substantial manner. Aside from that, many people since beta have said that the layout of Illum is not very conductive to good PvP; many people wrote very good and constructive posts about it.

The UI issue, personally experience it very often and hope that later when I try the game again it is fixed. It is not a huge issue for me, but it can be frustrating to have to hit a skill several times before it activates. A minor annoyance but one that is encountered often enough to be noticed.

Missions bugging, personally experienced this as well. Most notably, I decided to do my Alderaan missions before Tatooine on my Agent since a friend of mine was out there and I was already a bit overleveled from doing FP and WZ. Turns out that doing so causes the main story to bug, forcing me to reset both final missions and do them in order to get the story to progress. This was a known bug, and was reported on the forums. I never recieved assistance from a GM on the issue, instead I had to work it out through trial and error.

Expecting any sort of GM assistance during the first month of launch is not a good idea. if you could just imagine for a second how many tickets were opened on a hourly basis.

~ ~

<Snip>

Expecting any sort of GM assistance during the first month of launch is not a good idea. if you could just imagine for a second how many tickets were opened on a hourly basis.

Oh I completely understand that, but many people do expect GM help much faster and that can hurt a game's appearance to those players. At the time I just Que'd for some WZ, ran some of the Flashpoints even did some space missions.

The next day I still had no response, so I tried messing with it a bit to find a workaround and after about an hour or so I found one. I wasn't bothered about GMs being busy; however such a bug that prevents less savy players from progressing is one I would have thought they would have caught. Especially considering how easy it was to cause it to occur and how big an impact it may have.

Overall it was just one of a few issues I saw that made me decide I would be better off waiting till these issues were addressed and resuming my sub at a later time. I don't hate the game, in fact I feel Bioware succeeded quite well with the story for the most part, nor do I wish the game to fail. I simply feel that pointing out it's flaws is important not just for other consumers who might be disgruntled after putting down 60$ just to have one of these issues be a gamebreaker for them, but also for Bioware themselves so they can see what things people are having issues with so they can make the game better.

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Well OP, sorry to see you leave. I have all but the shadows on full and its great, alot greater gfx than WOW. But then you said your pc cant take the heat. Maybe its time to get up with the worlds development and get a better one. Well, at least you had your fun, go back to the old game and play those raids you only do. Have fun, its a game, do what you like to do, but I like this game and im playing it. I also played WOW, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, GW, and alot of those f2p ones. But I must say this one is cool, maybe because of the SW setting.

People, you play what you wanna play, thats what its all about! Have fun whatever you play, either its a great game or a kiddy game like WOW.

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

I got bored on 41, but kudos for you for reaching 50

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,110

Originally posted by Hrica

I like the game......have fun in Wow, they are adding Panda's soon which ..will be fun to pvp with!!

Why do you assume that just because we are not pleased with the current state of TOR, we want to play WoW? Pretty much nothing more than a troll post. Not all of us quitting are talking about to piss people off, we want the game to be made better, and we want to discuss what that is that will make the game not feel sucky.

History has shown when you see lots of people complaining about the same things on game forums, this tends to mean the game on whole is not doing well, and may not end well. Past is due to repeat itself here. Just because it's based on Star Wars made by BioWare does not mean it is immune.        

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• nightfallrobnightfallrob Member Posts: 167

While there ae lots of little things that need fixing, my major issue with SWTOR right now is customer service. I don't know if they're incompetent or if they simply don't care how their customers feel, but they definitely come off as unconcerned about any problems you may have. Combined with the poorest technical support I've ever even heard of (literally, I have had my technical issues resolved from player input on the forums and not by EA/BW) this has caused me to be really concerned about the game. The player stories are excellent, they appear to be working on fixing bugs, and they're releasing a new expansion. Alot of the PvP problems appear to be bugs regarding stats and once those are fixed I think PvP will improve dramatically. So, all-in-all the game appears to have a foundation that can be built on.

But their poor customer support has pissed me off nearly weekly since the game got started. And their developers don't stretch the truth with statements like, "We always listen to what the customer says," they blatantly lie. Player input has been disregarded over and over again in favor of what the developers thought was a cool idea. They have also twisted alot of what they reported, including the idea that end-game crafting was viable. It is, technically, if your crew skills are biochem or cybertech. Everything else sucks and you can not just loot better gear but radically better gear.

The dishonesty, the poor customer service, and the miserable technical support are what I'm worried are going to kill this game. I love the game, I love Star Wars, I've defended the game across multiple posts on these and other forums, but now I'm looking at Guild Wars 2 and the Secret World closely. I'm one month in, I want to enjoy this game as it develops, but I don't want to stick with a company that routinely chooses to do and say things that anger me. And no, for the record, I'm not an operative/scoundrel who is unhappy with the upcoming nerf.

• monothmonoth Member Posts: 551

This is going to be a standard complaint of any gamer who sits and plays video games 10-15 hours a day.  Which is I'm bored..  go figure...

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Then - with my Jedi Guardian, I played the first 30 levels in English and then flipped it over to German to use it for immersion training in German. That was cool. I can say lots of cool things in German like "Moege die Macht mit Euch sein." And it expanded my vocabulary in many ways regarding intergalactic war topics.

I didn't speed through. I consumed voraciously the content.

I consume content quickly. But if the content isn't substantial, there is no reason to keep doing it.

That made me laugh. Maybe If I resubscribe I'll play in French.

I always find it amusing and a little sad that some people are so constrained by there own experience. 'You cant possibly do x y or z because I could not even concieve how x y or z could be done'.  As a somewhat voracious consumer myself it is refreshing to have a couple of more substancial, well written posts to voraciously consume.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

It's amazing to me how people can blame the poster because "omg omg it's star wars they can do no wrong". I don't care who you are or how much you love the game any company who treats it's customers like this doesn't deserve a dime and they knew this launch was coming, they could have been much more prepared then that. 24 hours is the longest anyone should wait for a response and it had better be a live person in my opinion especially when it's a monthly sub involved. They knew this was coming they could have been much more prepared then they were. Don't worry OP there are those of us who are human who have your back and understand how it is. It's one of the reasons i left AoC and LOTRO a week is just way  too long for support to get around to answering a ticket for anything.

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Originally posted by Jonnas13

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Originally posted by Tamanous

I'm not entirely sure what you want from this post.

You want me to hold your hand on the way out or something?

Stop trolling because the game you're playing is having a mass exodus. All you needed to say was "Sorry to see you go, and I hope you eventually come back!".

OP's post was polite and well thought out, regardless of him being a WoW player :P!

Not caring that some random stanger is leaving a game is trolling now. Christ, wait till GW2 launches. The thousands of posts from swtor fanboys getting payback are going to make you cry if you think this guy is trolling.

Seriously if GW2 launches I won't be looking at this forum at all lol.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Originally posted by xmenty.

Seriously if GW2 launches I won't be looking at this forum at all lol.

Quite so, the only time I was here the last month was on the (rather long and badly scheduled for EU players) maintenance days. In fact on topic the top reason I gave in my exit poll was not having a seperate EU maintenance schedule loosing a day a week was inexcusable.

• cscurlockcscurlock Member Posts: 38

They are having a massive amount of problems with this game.

1) As Op stated no high res graphics at launch which were advertised in pretty every one of their videos/screenshots of the game on their site.

2) Major FPS issues due to the fact that no one has made an MMO using the HERO Engine.  Like ever.  They licensed an untested engine because the tools to create the environment were so easy to use.  They werent concerned with having 16+ people running around on the same screen at the same time.  They just figured they would rewrite the engine.   This has been stated already by the maker of the hero engine.

3)  Billing issues.  People who resub but can't access the game right away.  People who resub and don't get the full 30 days.  People who sub and get charged 5x and cant get it resolved even after being on the phone for over 3 hours.

4)  Ability delays.  Which are still not resolved.

5) No resolution to faction imbalances which are making ilum a no go.   Also makes finding people for flashpoints difficult for republic.

6)  Crafting implemented well but has no lasting value due to biochem(post nerf) still being better than everything else.  This also kills the market since other crafting professions have nothing to buy since everything can be replace by better gear.

7) No Cross server LFG tool for PVP and PVE.   New players will have 0 grouping options as no one will be in  those zones eventually.  Kills the replayability of the game.

8) No Open space combat.  They could have implemented the old xwing game and it would have been better than this rail garbage.  

9) No way to determine individual performace.  A combat log of some type is needed here.

10) End game ecounters bug ridden.

11) End game encounters not providing loot.

They are trying but I think it might already be too late.  People are already asking for server merges.  This might have been resolved somewhat with #7

• monothmonoth Member Posts: 551

Originally posted by itgrowls

It's amazing to me how people can blame the poster because "omg omg it's star wars they can do no wrong". I don't care who you are or how much you love the game any company who treats it's customers like this doesn't deserve a dime and they knew this launch was coming, they could have been much more prepared then that. 24 hours is the longest anyone should wait for a response and it had better be a live person in my opinion especially when it's a monthly sub involved. They knew this was coming they could have been much more prepared then they were. Don't worry OP there are those of us who are human who have your back and understand how it is. It's one of the reasons i left AoC and LOTRO a week is just way  too long for support to get around to answering a ticket for anything.

You can copy and paste this from any MMO forum out there... Knowing that why do you keep playing MMO's?

Funny thing about people complaining about a lot of things is on the official forum when someone says they were baned for no reason or some other complaint and then having a Dev respond showing that there lying.... lol classic...

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

Originally posted by Wickedjelly

I don't understand it. These asses run these games like it's still 2001 and it is acceptable and common practice to make the same mistakes and issues they were having back then.

1. Bugged/untested endgame content

2. Lack of endgame content

3. Complete server mismanagement

4. Complete faction mismanagement

...and so on and on and on.

It gets so old. It isn't just this game. They all do it.

...and then they wonder why so many leave and go back to the games they were playing before that aren't having those issues. This isn't the era of mmos where you can come out with a game having those issues and expect to have a high retention rate nor is this the era of second chances. There is too much competition out there and frankly after all this time there should be vast improvements in areas.

Don't get me wrong. This was actually one of the better game launches as of late.  Really was. But frankly, they could have done better and a lot of the issues some players are having now or complaints some have about the game BW could have taken care of.

Hell, a lot of these issues and concerns werer brought up in beta.

Far as bugged raid content? I don't know what to say. They all do this. Not defending it but seems it doesn't pay off much to be the first players to encounter that conent because 9 times out of ten you're basically the one that gets to help them fix their content for them by encountering asll the ways the battles go horribly wrong, one shotted, wiped, trapped, etc.

Then again you have those that will bring up for the billionth time how EQ or WoW was at launch like it just happened last week and should still be an acceptable practice for how a game launch should go.

/shakes head

Well said. Not only are almost all MMORPGs  stale and derivative, but they all seem to adopt the same combination of arrogance and cluelessness that leads to them wasting $millions and years of development by pushing unfinished, buggy and substandard products out the door before they are ready.

I think in many cases, as these projects near the end of their pre-planned development timelines, the developers don't have any idea how to fix the things that need fixing in the game design and just decide to ship the thing, bring in some short term revenue, then move onto some other project.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• StopflowStopflow Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by tillamook

Why do you assume that just because we are not pleased with the current state of TOR, we want to play WoW? Pretty much nothing more than a troll post. Not all of us quitting are talking about to piss people off, we want the game to be made better, and we want to discuss what that is that will make the game not feel sucky.

If everyone who was disappointed was doing as you just said this would be a very decent place to have a discussion, the problem is they're not. 5 out of every 10 posts is nothing but a "neener neener" trying to rile up fans into a frenzy. The rest is fans reacting to those posts. There may be a handful of posters who every once in a while communicate their issues with tact, those are few and far between.

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

Originally posted by TUX426

Huh...

Know what I did when I quit lotro? I moved on.

Know what I did when I quit STO? I moved on.

Maybe you should too.

Hows that going with SWG CU and Pre-CU ?

For those having Issues with TOR cancelation.....

Regulation D chargeback for your Original Purchase...........reason: Services not provided as advertised.

Only do the Chargeback IF you are never going to want access to that account ever again...because it will be Suspended  by CS once the chargeback goes through.

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G