It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Problems with Faction based MMO
1) Good vs Evil
2) One faction has larger population than others
3) two separate starting zones ( where they never meet till later to prevent griefing)
4) World PVP that has no effect whether Good wins or Evil wins
5) Long Que times based on Whether or not there are people on the other faction
1) Have Game Guild based Factions ( undecided guild, rogue guild ,fighter guild, explorer guild, artisian guild, hunter guild ...etc ) ( all classes can be in any guild, hunter guild hunts, fighter guild fights, rogue guilds steals with all available classes)
2) Since its guilds based, when one becomes larger, everyone other factions can take it on without fear of it becoming too powerful.
3) Different starting zones for classes and races but they all end up at the same place so you are never segregated ( and since its open world pvp, everyone can attack you, and you can attack anyone )
4) Make the guild that wins gain influence within the political scene
5) Since everyone is now basically against another, even in low population servers, it will no longer be a problem.
I don't know if anyone is feeling the same frustration with the two faction with one being good, and another being evil, I just find that we can determine what moral sides we want to choose, but it doesn't have to be based on the faction you choose. Because I can be a evil Hunter that hunts players, or a good hunter that doesn't hunt players.
Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.