Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• th3viip3rth3viip3r South Windsor, CTPosts: 2Member

ive heard good things about this mmo so if anyone has a trial they could spare let me know. id be very grateful. thank you.

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Hampshire, AZPosts: 512Member Uncommon

Have 20 buddy invites for anyone who needs them. Will give 50,000,000 isk for anyone who subs as well due to us getting free gametime when you do.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• lovechiefslovechiefs GRAPEVINE, TXPosts: 155Member Uncommon

Here is a 60 days trial code

5ZTCUVFYYT43FM3Z6PR7FGC8Q8XU6L44013

FYI for anyone that doesn't know. Te 60 day codes do "not" give you bonus time like buddy codes do when the person subscribes. Just don't want people to be dissapointed when they find that out the hard way.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• rowlowrowlow New York, NYPosts: 9Member

I'm looking for a 60 day trial code, could someone hook me up :-) the ones in this thread are all used. I'd appreciate it if you could PM me on! Thanks so much!

• joemorton99joemorton99 battleground, WAPosts: 2Member

heres a 60 day key

62KSXJQHANKUMQ2FHUF3THJDQWZ9ZM22013

• rowlowrowlow New York, NYPosts: 9Member

This code has been already taken - can someone please PM me a code because they go so fast!

Thanks very much!

• camaroncamaron manchesterPosts: 5Member

60 Day Code

62XUSXXLF8EGFR5BB7VF7P7K8FANLEAW013 

also got 10 21day trial keys aswell inbox if you want one

All 60 day codes expire on the 24th of this month I believe, so two days left to use/give them away. After that it's just 21 day codes left.

• CrosswireCrosswire ManchesterPosts: 243Member

I have one 21 day trial left.

When/if the player subs to the game, makes the account active. I will give them 250 million isk to get them started.

PM me with your email address and I will get the trial account invite sent out to you.

• kattehuskattehus Posts: 375Member

Originally posted by CCP Navigator

As of Monday, January 23 we have removed PayPal as a payment option for the buddy program due to an exploit discovered with this payment method. The terms and conditions of the program have been updated.

Players, who from now on, select PayPal as a payment option for their buddy account will have to contact customer support as the reward will not be given out.

Just wanted to update y'all.

I still have 21-day keys to give out.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0

-Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • SotrinSotrin dartmouth, NSPosts: 2Member

I'm looking for a 60 day trial code, or I'll take a 21 day trial code with the 250mil ISK offer people are doing. I will be subscribing afterwards, even with the 60 day trial code. Thank you

• wacked37wacked37 Northport, NYPosts: 28Member

Need an email to send the invitation to.

• skullquakerskullquaker manchesterPosts: 316Member

Originally posted by skullquaker

got 2 60 day code to give away  when thats gone ive got buddy invites  to give away so send me a pm leave email as well

still got these codes and  21 day buddy invites  inbox me with email

• AravrasAravras WarsawPosts: 9Member

Anyone got a spare 60-day key? I'd be thankful.

• hansolo42hansolo42 Cloud CityPosts: 30Member

just as a heads up. the 60day trial program ended today. 21day buddy program is still running (and i have fresh invites if somebody is interested)

pm me for eve online invites

• ExavusExavus Kenai, AKPosts: 200Member

any 60 day trials available?

Current MMO: WoW/GW2

• ExavusExavus Kenai, AKPosts: 200Member

Originally posted by hansolo42

just as a heads up. the 60day trial program ended today. 21day buddy program is still running (and i have fresh invites if somebody is interested)

Damn I missed it by one day ;_;

Current MMO: WoW/GW2

• skullquakerskullquaker manchesterPosts: 316Member

the codes only expire if you did not claim them 

5SD68P734STNN9YHWZP227X6PV9FMVHE013

heres my last one

• clawsmasherclawsmasher istanbulPosts: 2Member

60 days codes still in use. I used the last one here but I need another for my buddy. can anyone send me 60days trial code please. will be very appreciated.

• MichielMichiel UnknownPosts: 234Member Uncommon

I finally have some time to get back into EVE. I would appreciate it if I could use someones code before I pay for the subscription again. That way I get the most time out of it. Can I use the code on a deactivated account (used to run my subscription on it) or do I need to start a new one? Either way is fine with me. I will update this Thread once I've received a code. Thank you in advance!

• AlexDogAlexDog Montreal, QCPosts: 5Member

Hi i got 16 codes left if anyone need them just pm me with ur email and ill send u the 21 days trial asap

• kattehuskattehus Posts: 375Member

Originally posted by Michiel
    Can I use the code on a deactivated account (used to run my subscription on it) or do I need to start a new one?

You need to create a new account to use a trial key.

To everyone else, I still have keys and offer half the market price of a PLEX upon subscription (currently between 200-250 million).
    Besides this, I also offer a place to hang out, and help with learning the ropes.
    Even if you don't use my key offer, PM me if you need some help etc. You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

Edit: Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on. I have 20 or so invites left.
    Also, wow at the double-posting below.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0

-Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • MichielMichiel UnknownPosts: 234Member Uncommon

AlexDog didn't follow through yet (not online I guess) so if anybody else could PM me I would appreciate it!

EDIT: Received the code. Thank you!

• DxBlueIceDxBlueIce HagenPosts: 4Member Uncommon

Got several invites left (30 days trial). Feel free to pm me!