Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rise of Immortals: Ukkonen - An 'Electrifying' Personality

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com has partnered with Petroglyph Games to bring our readers a first look at the newest hero to hit Rise of Immortals. We've got exclusive screens, an exclusive trailer, information about Ukkonen that includes skills, abilities and more. Check it out!

This character is designed to be a highly mobile burst damage dealer who gets in, assassinates a target, then leaves the team fight to wait for cooldowns. Alternatively he will be very good at cleaning up fights mostly over already and chasing down running enemies.

Read more Rise of Immortals: Ukkonen - An 'Electrifying' Personality.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MacroHardMacroHard Member Posts: 104

seems to be another scandalous game with borrowed ideas and lack of anything new to differentiate itself from the pack (right down to what corners of the square map the main bases are used in).

ewww

• digitalmusdigitalmus Member Posts: 1

macro, every game these days borrow idea's from other games, you can't avoid it. and...

1: you can't judge a game from 1 champion review

2: you obviosly didn't notice the champion have 5 spells...

• MacroHardMacroHard Member Posts: 104

i did notice the extra spell. yep. that I did.  I also noticed so many similarities that I can safely say this game is a huge borrower and a small innovater.  Not something to get me back into MOBA genre and I have no clue why the game would be anywhere near MMO.  Standards for "MMO criteria" are so slack these days I'm surprised there aren't more single-player games being listed on this website.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

never heard of this game....how does it compare to LoL?