Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA/BW are they going to apologize ?

I personally think that thier project is an insult to the MMO commuinty by calling it a MMO seariosly a broken game in every aspect and worst customer support on planet earth, bugs and stuff makes the thing called SWTOR 100% unplayable for many poeple and still their smart game director come out and announce their upcoming updates and not to mantion that they ware wrong by rushing this disaster out and apologize and give EAT for fixing the issues.

One day before that they released a major update as they calim he jumped and said : "This first Game Update will show everyone how serious we are about expanding Star Wars: The Old Republic, and there’s much more to come"

I mean seariously is he on drugs 24/7 ? the game became more " unplayable " cause of bugs and screen flicking random loading screen is that how serious they are ? and what more to come ? Just lol

After this epic fail unfinshed project that rushed in sake of $$$$ and caused this disaster to their customers do you think they going to apologize soon ?

One last thing I'm not here to flame cry troll etc etc

I'm just telling my opinion.

Thanks.

Comments

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Working as intended...

Thanks for your support!

Don't forget to get your founder title!

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647

I am droid #666 we will get back to u when we have time.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306

Is this where someone gets out the teddy bear and asks the OP to show them where EA/BW touched them? I get so confused on the memes.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• VengeSunsoarVengeSunsoar Member EpicPosts: 6,601

I consider it an MMO in every aspect.

One of the smoothest releases in a long time.  A very playable game with no game breaking bugs at all (yes there are bugs, but none I've seen have been serious).

I feel it was definately ready for release, sure many things could be better but there is not a lot wrong with it.  Very good customer service the two times I've had to use them they were very quick, polite and resolved my issues.

However I was bored with it with 6 days left in my month so I left and only lvl 22 with a couple alts less than 10.  However I don't think that is the fault of the game, rather I think I'm just bored with most MMO's in general, and am now just occasionally playing Istaria or a quick run in Wow.

Venge

edit - and Pvp on my laptop was super horrible and laggy, and my rig is pretty good too but it is a laptop so of course graphic power is reduced.  No other problems though.  Lots of people to group with and I did, fairly easy to find groups, lots of people around me, lots of quests, decent story...

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is bad.
  • BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

Originally posted by redwyne

One last thing I'm not here to flame cry troll etc etc

You did atleast one of those things. Although I'd call it "venting". More suiting.

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492

ok guy who joined today with 2 posts

Honestly there's at least 20 anti-TOR threads a day by posters who joined that same day.

Gettin kind of old

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

Originally posted by 77lolmac77

Honestly there's at least 20 anti-TOR threads a day by posters who joined that same day.

Gettin kind of old

image  Seems like SWTOR brings out the ALT in everyone...

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• CeridithCeridith Member UncommonPosts: 2,980

Originally posted by VengeSunsoar

One of the smoothest releases in a long time.  A very playable game with no game breaking bugs at all (yes there are bugs, but none I've seen have been serious).

Because duping and farming PvP points 100 times faster than intended aren't serious bugs at all.

• StruggsStruggs Member Posts: 205

Originally posted by kakasaki

Gettin kind of old
      Seems like SWTOR brings out the ALT in everyone...

Maybe there is a forum legacy system?

imageimage

• redwyneredwyne Member Posts: 3

Gettin kind of old

Why don't hear others opinion even if it's not same as ours ?

This discussion has been closed.