Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trolls OF Legends.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

I have been playing League OF Legends since 2010 now if I remember correctly, and the game is actually really good even if you loose the game however this game is full of nothing but trolls.

1. Random Groups tend to get people who can't even play the game properly you either, In this game I find that people never listen period, for example you pick an assassin, your class generally does good with other melee class/champions, and yet others are ordering you to go elsewhere causing you to die or enemy to get fed more.

2. Random groups with people who do not speak english, no I am not a racist, but if you don't speak english in a North American server you are not helping the team.

3. The Trolls that on purposely allow you to damage the enemy in a two man lane, and do not do anything to help you or the team out until the every end they rush in and leech the kill on purpose.

4. Not working together as a team for example, The tank is completely being a total moron you ask them to fall back away from the turret so you can actually do some damage they do not listen in other words people refusing to communicate with the team or such is quite annoying. Another thing is assassins, and people that can't organize and work together with attacks, and on purpose.

For example last game I played as Evelynn, Shaco who was in the same lane as me at that time could have organized our attacks twice to easily bring down the enemy with ease but instead he trolls and attacks the enemy repediately making them run past their tower doing nothing to support the team period.

5. If you are a newbie to the game, seriously do us a favor, and go to http://www.mobafire.com/, we do not mind you being a new person but being a complete idiot, no offense it doesn't help the team.

6. Pro Games, or Halfway decent teams, I have went a total of like 20 kills and 5 deaths with people who knew how to play and work together, currently I have 2456 Champ kills, 20288 Minion Kills, and 96 wins so dont question how I actually play the game, sure there is better players out there, and I dont claim to be the best or any of that I am sure there are players out there with better, however I know a Troll when I see one and I am not talking about a newbie either.

The Longest battle I have played in is like 1 hour and 30 minutes maybe longer ;) Was a very close one will never forget that one.

This is just some of the trolling you see in League OF Legends for example, and what does Riot do to stop this absolutely nothing that I can see so far.

http://tinypic.com/r/b7mhrm/5

http://tinypic.com/r/2nvdi8/5

What I want to see come to League OF Legends is matches based on Rank/Game Play for example a way to filter out Trolls like this would be great.

As for banning based on Tribunal, It is subjected to serious trolling by groups of premade trolls like this guy for example a total Troll, and his friends, people asking others to report others etc. That is what this game company fails at protecting others to exposure of foul language, and such like this.

Also Notice that most Trolls Have Troll Names like this, and hey this is not the first.

For those of you who do not understand League OF Legends, Being 1 level behind can result in a death, so if you got a Team Mate on purposely holding you back, and creating problems in game for you, totally refusing to work together use common sense, or help you get behind, so not only does this make them a bad player, but it makes you weak depending on what champion you are playing of course, and as a result leaves only a few good players on your team which can cause a loss easily. The most important thing to know about League OF Legends is not only is it based on levels but GP and gear, should they obtain GP faster have more HP or an Item in a 1vs1 you are more than likely to loose so a Troll holding you back on purpose does create serious issues.

Report all Trolls you see like this, and people refusing to work together or listen, because that is what I am doing hopefully Riot will do something about them there are those that know what they are doing, then those who don't give bad pings, Ping Spammers, and then finally sometimes rarely an entire team that doesn't know what they are doing and provides no support in other words they don't know how to give eyes or group fight, and I believe some of these are premade troll groups as sometimes they don't even type in chat.

Comments

• FugglyFuggly Member Posts: 141

Trust me, you havent seen trollin untill you have seen me play. I didnt start that way either, I started LoL from day one and it was good, not many trolls, everyone had a blast win or lose. Now the trolls hae over takin it and are converting veterans to their side. Shameful. I have been playin more games than i could count games since 1999 online and LoL by far is the worst community. Sad really, I wish Rott would hurry up.

• Dark-AsylumDark-Asylum Member Posts: 300

The junk is technically free, what did you expect? Not to get raided by underaged b&'s eventually? How naive.

I ain't even mad, foo'. 

• DonevDonev Member Posts: 143

I don't find them bad, honestly. Yeah they are here and there, but at the right times they aren't too bad.

If you would have asked me 2 weeks ago when the kiddies were out of school, I would have sung a different tune. I lost 200 Elo in Solo/Duo Queue over those 2 weeks. My Ranked stats were 99 wins to 87 losses. By the time the Christmas break ended, it was 100 wins to 102 losses. It's gaining back in the positive and I'm gaining elo again and things have gone back to normal. 

Play at the right times, when the kids are in bed or when they are in school and you should be fine. 

I have noticed that the kids are winning the Tribunal. I don't participate in it much because it's not worth the time/ip gain, but the few times I have in the past couple months, the Tribunal is absolutely flooded with kids reporting people who are reporting them or just reporting people for absolutely no reason what-so-ever. This is extremely counter productive and I am starting to think that the Tribunal experiment has failed miserably. 

However, if you see more trolls than normal you're probably running into people like me. I consider myself a good player, I'm not the best by any means, but I'm not shit either. I jungle alot and if I screw up once or maybe twice and someone starts hounding me about it constantly and won't stop, I will actually start doing things besides blatant feeding that will make the other team win. I will start teamfights I know we will loose, I will make sure our jungle is completely clear constantly, and I will try to steal farm from anyone I'm around. I don't care if I'm in a ranked match or not, those people piss me off. 

If I get called out on it, usually I just say "I'm bad, remember? Sorry can't help it". It's not a waste of time for me either, over 2000 matches played since mid 2010 and I have learned something new in just about every single one. 

LoL is a failed experiment.

Originally posted by Dark-Asylum

So is WoW I guess. 

How so? I don't play WoW, for the record ;)

How so? I don't play WoW, for the record ;)

LoL is #2 largest online game on the western market. 

LoL makes more in a month than some of the largest P2P games make in 3. Somewhere around $11.5mil per month with a staff of <75. 

Easy to spot those who tried and got whooped. Bash it any chance they get, prolly playin WoW right now.

At times no, it isnt bad, but those times are so far and few between now. I dont worry about elo, it means nothing, u play the same game wether ur high or low. LoL is repetitve and boring at best anymore. New champs yeah, but they r all basically the same and every match goes the same basic way. Not much brainpower or skill needed for it. It is a good secondary game to play when your main is down thats about it.

Originally posted by Fuggly

Easy to spot those who tried and got whooped. Bash it any chance they get, prolly playin WoW right now.

At times no, it isnt bad, but those times are so far and few between now. I dont worry about elo, it means nothing, u play the same game wether ur high or low. LoL is repetitve and boring at best anymore. New champs yeah, but they r all basically the same and every match goes the same basic way. Not much brainpower or skill needed for it. It is a good secondary game to play when your main is down thats about it.

I have to agree. I like the fact that they are developing the game more and more and showing people what they are developing, via new champions.... however I can't remember the last new champ I enjoyed playing against. Maybe Skarner, and that's just because he was complete garbage when he was released. The newest is the worst with her built in Frozen Mallet as a passive and super tanking abilities. 

What makes it worse, is alot of the times they seem to intentionally make the new champs OP then as soon as the new champ skin sale goes away... BAM broken. Take Fizz for example, he was probably the worst recent offender. What is he now? A very crappy version of Kass. 

Dominion was a failure, imho. I'm not sure how many people like it, but it seems to be going down pretty fast. To me it's kind of just a way to get a feel for a champ in pvp (warm up) before playing him in ranked.

I didnt think Dom was bad, just a fats paced version of summoners. A step in the right direction for Riot, but not nearly enough. I think they r tryin to be like wow and just pump out fluff and candy with little diverse content. too many champs not enough arenas to play them in, it gets stale.

• KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452

Could also argue that you're trolling your team because you picked Evelynn!

But seriously, I read point 6 and almost stopped reading right there.  Your attitude doesn't come off as saintly either.  Maybe you need a break from the game.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I love the game, and the community is way better than DOTA.

With trolls, its definitly the time of day to watch out for, or the holidays. Sometimes I will get 3-4 games in a row where every player is playing solo, no teamwork at all.

So I just go jungle..lol

• ChiHeartilyChiHeartily Member Posts: 3

thats the catch with mmo :)

you've never seen real trolling, have you? /justsaying.

• tsuranotsurano Member Posts: 52

Looked at some of OP's match history.

He feeds hard.  He's the kind of guy who goes 15/11/9 and thinks he did well as a carry.

• TwistingfateTwistingfate Member Posts: 177

Another tip is dont play really late at night. Ive noticed around 2-3am EST all the BR are online. BR = 100% loss. oh and they only speak spanish lol. 

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608

Originally posted by Renoaku

For example last game I played as Evelynn, Shaco who was in the same lane as me at that time could have organized our attacks twice to easily bring down the enemy with ease but instead he trolls and attacks the enemy repediately making them run past their tower doing nothing to support the team period.

Evelynn and Shaco in the same lane? I mean... why are you even complaining?

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

There is one huge flaw in the OP's post.

Every single other player feels the same way as you, so you end up with everyone on the team thinking they are right. The game turns into a big arguement, and the fun ends.

Seriously, why should any listen to you over someone else? Trying to organize those guys is like herding cats, you might pull it off, but is it worth it?

I love LoL, but damn if every single time I play, someone complains about my build, but no 2 people can ever agree on a build! And my bulds are based on stuff I find on mobofire...LOL  I mean its insane dealing with those people.

Now I just ignore everyone, I dont say a word, I let my record speak for itself.