Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

TERA: Beta Sign Up Begin for NA and EU

2»

Comments

• PainlezzPainlezz Laguna Hills, CAPosts: 620Member Uncommon

Looks like another Asian art style RPG.  I assume when you do a standard attack your guy spins in circles 6x, jumps into the air, and bunch of fireworks shoot out from your weapon?

• NBlitzNBlitz ZwollePosts: 1,904Member

Originally posted by Painlezz

Looks like another Asian art style RPG.  I assume when you do a standard attack your guy spins in circles 6x, jumps into the air, and bunch of fireworks shoot out from your weapon?

GREAT contribution to the thread bud. 

Pray tell, what is it you want from TERA?

• AmanaAmana New York, NYPosts: 2,571Moderator Uncommon

Fixed the EU link.

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com

• Professor78Professor78 TamworthPosts: 588Member

Nice one thanks :)

Core i7(d0)on Foxconn Bloodrage, 6gb Tri DDR3,GTX 680, 120gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, 640gb Caviar Black, Windows 7, HAF 932 case, 24" Full HD Dell, Logitech G19, Rat 9, 50mb BB.

• IsometrixIsometrix LoginAutoPosts: 256Member

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,462Member Uncommon

DONE! Thanks! image

• eye_meye_m Notta Chance, ABPosts: 3,133Member Uncommon

finally

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

• spaceportspaceport CatalunyaPosts: 405Member

Just when i was getting bored of Warcraft: The old Filler, perfect timing :)

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• RecoreRecore Posts: 5,098Member Uncommon

I would love to see something like that. Good stuff

Raptr Gamercard
  • smh_alotsmh_alot Area 51Posts: 976Member
    Finally! I had expected TERA would already almost have arrived around this time. I hope they've worked out the kinks for the NA/EU release.
  • MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Los Angeles, CAPosts: 159Member

Yay! about time! thanks for the news!

• AkulasAkulas GoldcoastPosts: 1,619Member Uncommon

I went to sign up and it said I was already signed up. I don't remember signing up. Oh well, I'm signed up anyways.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• VhalnVhaln Chicago, ILPosts: 3,159Member

Originally posted by Sector13

I'll try TERA when it's collectors ed. ends up for 10 bucks on Steam like Rift's did.

Rift was so much more fun when it was new and thriving.  I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on that, just to save a few bucks.

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• helthroshelthros Miami, FLPosts: 1,449Member

I was salivating thinking about this game about a year ago. Now, I don't particularly care. The turn-around time for MMOs can be so counter-productive to their hype.

• Sector13Sector13 New Providence, PAPosts: 687Member

Originally posted by Vhaln

I'll try TERA when it's collectors ed. ends up for 10 bucks on Steam like Rift's did.

Rift was so much more fun when it was new and thriving.  I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on that, just to save a few bucks.

50 bucks is more then a few. Though I did play at launch on a friends 2nd account either way, TERA wont be worth it after the first month of release. I'd play it again for 10 bucks but not much more then that. =P

• MyrathiMyrathi LivingstonPosts: 94Member

Originally posted by Amana

Fixed the EU link.

Wherver you fixed it, it's not showing in the main post. ;)

• HalfmadHalfmad Mortal Online Correspondent GlasgowPosts: 83Member

Originally posted by Vhaln

I couldn't agree more, I had a ton of fun with Rift at the start and would have regretted joining a few months later.

• EduardoASGEduardoASG AzoresPosts: 832Member

exactly.. one more.

dont forget the flashy colors and the ocasional Ayyyyy Ayyyys form the female chars.

~ D R A G 0 N . S L A Y E R S ~ Aion, AoC, AC, AO, DDO, Eve, Eq2, GW, MW3, L1&2, RF, RIFT, SWG, SWTOR, TR, UO, WOW, WAR

• SpoonSpoon Orrville, OHPosts: 21Member

Perpetual beta...

Didn't they have beta sign ups already, over a year ago?

2»