Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glitch Invites Thread

DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please use this thread to request/give out invitesto Glitch. Any threads created outside this one will be locked.

Thanks.

Comments

• NenariNenari Member Posts: 31

Good to have all invite/giveaways consolidated in a thread.

Here goes,

I would really appreciate an invite!

Been wanting to try this game for a long time, but never received an invite myself.

Want to experience something different with this game =)

My email = [email protected]

Hope someone with spare keys is willing to help.

Thanks!

• w00fw0lfw00fw0lf Member Posts: 6

I sent you an invite, Alfea. Enjoy your time on Glitch and please pass on your (spare) invites to other members of the community. Thank you!

• NenariNenari Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by w00fw0lf

I sent you an invite, Alfea. Enjoy your time on Glitch and please pass on your (spare) invites to other members of the community. Thank you!

Received.

Thanks!

• IAmH2OsIAmH2Os Member UncommonPosts: 16

I am looking for an invite code.

Please either message me on this site if you have one.  

If I get them upon registering I will pass them along as well.

Thank you. 

• GlitzyGlitzy Member Posts: 2

Ive been looking for a Glitch invite and have exhausted all my options so i figured i would try here. If anyone can help me out It would be greatly appreciated, I am so excited to check it out and Ill be more then happy to come back and share the invites that I get once I'm able to play.

Thanks!

[email protected] 

• IAmH2OsIAmH2Os Member UncommonPosts: 16

I am still waiting patiently for one.  If I find one I will send you one as well.

• VyrianVyrian Member UncommonPosts: 7

I would like an invite aswell, I'll invite others once I get mine, thanks! =)

(PM me if you have a spare one)

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Sent to Glitzy and IAmH20s. I have one left, post your email if you want it.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• TarokoTaroko Member UncommonPosts: 84
    edited July 2019

Post edited by Taroko on
  • NicooNicoo Member UncommonPosts: 236

Would love to try out this game aswell. Seems rather cool and somewhat different.

[email protected] (I know I was like 12 when I made it lol).

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Originally posted by Taroko

Would love a key for Glitch, been looking into this game for several months and seems like a great game that I can play casually. If anyone has a spare key it would be much appreciated - [email protected]

Sent. Have fun! I'm now out of invites.

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• GlitzyGlitzy Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Kaerigan

Sent to Glitzy and IAmH20s. I have one left, post your email if you want it.

Thanks a ton! Once i get it checked out I'll come back and share the invite love as well :)

• napalmninjanapalmninja Member UncommonPosts: 114

I would like an invite please.

My email is [email protected]

• TarokoTaroko Member UncommonPosts: 84

Originally posted by Kaerigan

Sent. Have fun! I'm now out of invites.

Thanks!

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Would love an invite please.

[email protected]

• xMasinxxMasinx Member Posts: 3

I know the origanle post said he was out of invites but if anyone else has any please send one to [email protected]  . been trying to get in for awhile now. Looks like a great game and can't wait to join you guys on the inside. THX  image

• harvschmarvharvschmarv Member Posts: 83

How I would love an invite to try out this game!

[email protected]

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

If anyone out there still looks at this thread, I'd appreciate an invite, please!  PM here would work just fine.  Thanks!

• zest007zest007 Member UncommonPosts: 18

before the usual use google and/or youtube responses can any1 plz explain what is this game about.

from what i seen i have no idea what is the goal of the game, sorry if im being silly

• mymhermymher Member UncommonPosts: 8

Would love a key, been surfing these forums for years without actually writing anything, but this game looks so much fun, from the video I saw, and what I've read about it! 

Would give my invite out aswell, if there is any attached to an account, my email is [email protected]

• TheDreamer7TheDreamer7 Member Posts: 1

Hi! I have been everywhere trying to get an invite, glitch seems like so much fun!! I would be amazingly grateful if someone can send an invite to [email protected]

When i finally get into glitch, i will be sure to send my extra invites around to anyone without them!

Much appreciated,

Toph.

• HatewallHatewall Member Posts: 120

would love to try it.

[email protected]

• gizackgizack Member UncommonPosts: 59

I would love to give this game a try.

[email protected]

• tkn15tkn15 Member Posts: 1

I've been looking at the trailers for Glitch and I would like to try it :D

So if anyone of you would like to invite me, then here's my e-mail:

[email protected]

Thank you very much and hope to see you in-game :D

• PerkoPerko Member Posts: 62

I'm intrigued by what I've read about this game, crafting is one of my favorite aspects of MMOs.  If anyone reading can send me an invite to the beta, I would appreciate it.  almeduna@<SNIP>gmail.com