Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: The Staff Roundtable Review

167891012»

Comments

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Originally posted by Gylfi

i cannot believe they actually fired him for the low vote.

Unbelievable.

They didnt. Get your facts straight before posting. They fired him for posting reviews that MMORPG.com were paying him for on other sites before MMORPG.com had even posted them. 

This is exactly the same as all those people that get banned from MMO's "for doing nothing wrong". They cry about it all over the forums until people find out what really happened and then laugh at them

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• GylfiGylfi Member UncommonPosts: 708

because i love Satan, i spray my juicy evil suspecting they were looking for an excuse :)

From now on, Danny, don't post your reviews in your daughter's bloggy first. It's forbidden didn't you know?

and if you do it, review cute bunnies, they won't fire you for that. TOR is minefield.

btw, hello? are you sure the goodiegoodie(omg TOR rules because after i played there was no queue at the post office) reviewers didn't do exactly the same? But oh yes they went straight looking for such "stolen material" only from the negative dude, inside his ma's recipes blog.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Yamota
    Danny Wojcicki is the only one which seems to shown any critical abilities which are vital for journalists. The other one's are blind to the fact that the classes are simplistic, the GFX technology is years behind the current tech and the fact that the game is so instanced that it feels more like a single player game than an MMORPG.

While that's possible, he also showed poor judgement and critical thinking abilities. i.e. posting information to other blogs that mmorpg.com was going to pay him for. As an employee, he was obligated to keep the content he was going to post on mmorpg.com and get paid for exclusive to mmorpg.com. He didn't do that.

There's no point in being the one voice of reason is you're going to mess it all up by being stupid.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.