It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
What Swtor Could use to attract more players
1) Weapons and Addon to your Ship that distinguishes itself from others inside and out ( example: weapons and armor that actually changes the color and is displayed on your ship, with painted names across your ship )
2) More PVP centric bonuses and getting rid of RNG or atleast a Valor Rank requirement for PVP gears
3) Specific Crafter only items ( Example: An Orange Gear , Weapon that can only be worn by master Crafters that contains extra modification slots for Armorsmith, Synthweavers, not game breaking, but probably something that increases your crit rate on your craft items or something that requires 400 armorsmith to wear )
4) World PVP with a Reason / Guild incentives for participating in World PVP on PVP servers
5) Racing PVP events with Monthly/ weekly rewards to promote Player verus Player ( with Pod racers that is customizable )
6) Actualy Gambling game with Ingame Credits ( Nar Shada is a gambling planet, make it so people can actually gamble with the other factions ) ( Don't worry about the kiddies, they shouldn't be playing MMO without parental guidance anyways )
7) Actual Bounties for Bounty Hunters that is outside their factions, same with Smugglers, actual Smuggle Events ( Sith and Jedi can be body guards )
8) Guild Incentives ( this will promote players to group up, and journey together, and allow for smaller guilds to stand out from the crowd, Example: allow Guild promoted Pod Racing that the guild pools together resources to build their racers )
9) Space fight Events that promotes players to play against another's scores, or just a simple Ship Racing Event
Things we don't Need IN Swtor
1) Swimming ( you don't need a huge area with body of water that no one ever goes to, waste of map space and waste of resources ) Unless there is a small island with a huge dungeon that every one has to go to, but then why should you swim for 20 minutes just to reach there
2) Pets ( you don't need pets, you got companions, why the hell would you want a dog or cat following you as you transverse through Star Wars ) In all the movies you got C3po which is like your companion that you already have.
3) Housing ( it doesn't really fit in the universe, because you don't really see Luke Skywalker staying at his house, or Han Solo staying at an House, the ship is his home, and we have our ship so that is our home )
4) Fishing ( In the War between Empire and Republic, there is no time for Fishing )
5) Complex Crafting ( why make it complicated and separate the player base from Player vs Crafter, when what Swtor is doing is maing every Player a Crafter )
These are just some of my suggestions, that would add to the features of the game, and In my Opinion add to the fun factor and continue patronage of gamers.
Life is a Maze, so make sure you bring your GPS incase you get lost in it.