Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Beta Sign Up Begin for NA and EU

2»

Comments

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by Painlezz

Looks like another Asian art style RPG.  I assume when you do a standard attack your guy spins in circles 6x, jumps into the air, and bunch of fireworks shoot out from your weapon?

GREAT contribution to the thread bud. 

Pray tell, what is it you want from TERA?

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Fixed the EU link.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• Professor78Professor78 Member UncommonPosts: 610

Nice one thanks :)

Core i5 13600KF,  BeQuiet Pure Loop FX 360, 32gb DDR5-6000 XPG, WD SN850 NVMe ,PNY 3090 XLR8, Asus Prime Z790-A, Lian-Li O11 PCMR case (limited ed 1045/2000), 32" LG Ultragear 4k Monitor, Logitech G560 LightSync Sound, Razer Deathadder V2 and Razer Blackwidow V3 Keyboard

• IsometrixIsometrix Member UncommonPosts: 256

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

DONE! Thanks! image

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

finally

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• spaceportspaceport Member Posts: 405

Just when i was getting bored of Warcraft: The old Filler, perfect timing :)

"Esport with tournaments is for hardcore pvp'rs that want to be competitive. Openworld PVP with ganking and griefing is for casuals that just wants their pvp mixed with pve from time to time."
    otacu

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Looks like another Asian art style RPG.  I assume when you do a standard attack your guy spins in circles 6x, jumps into the air, and bunch of fireworks shoot out from your weapon?

I would love to see something like that. Good stuff

• smh_alotsmh_alot Member Posts: 976
    Finally! I had expected TERA would already almost have arrived around this time. I hope they've worked out the kinks for the NA/EU release.
  • MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

Yay! about time! thanks for the news!

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

I went to sign up and it said I was already signed up. I don't remember signing up. Oh well, I'm signed up anyways.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159

Originally posted by Sector13

I'll try TERA when it's collectors ed. ends up for 10 bucks on Steam like Rift's did.

Rift was so much more fun when it was new and thriving.  I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on that, just to save a few bucks.

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

I was salivating thinking about this game about a year ago. Now, I don't particularly care. The turn-around time for MMOs can be so counter-productive to their hype.

• Sector13Sector13 Member UncommonPosts: 784

Originally posted by Vhaln

I'll try TERA when it's collectors ed. ends up for 10 bucks on Steam like Rift's did.

Rift was so much more fun when it was new and thriving.  I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on that, just to save a few bucks.

50 bucks is more then a few. Though I did play at launch on a friends 2nd account either way, TERA wont be worth it after the first month of release. I'd play it again for 10 bucks but not much more then that. =P

• MyrathiMyrathi Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by Amana

Fixed the EU link.

Wherver you fixed it, it's not showing in the main post. ;)

• HalfmadHalfmad Mortal Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 83

Originally posted by Vhaln

I couldn't agree more, I had a ton of fun with Rift at the start and would have regretted joining a few months later.

• EduardoASGEduardoASG Member Posts: 832

exactly.. one more.

dont forget the flashy colors and the ocasional Ayyyyy Ayyyys form the female chars.

Aion, AoC, AC, AO, DDO, Eve, Eq2, GW, MW3, L1&2, RF, RIFT, SWG, SWTOR, TR, UO, WOW, WAR
  • SpoonSpoon Member UncommonPosts: 21

Perpetual beta...

Didn't they have beta sign ups already, over a year ago?