Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Nest

SynakalSynakal Member Posts: 14

this game has rekindled my intrest in mmos seriously. has to be one of the best  mmo games i have played this year. its refreshing and really nice to see a developer take a chance and step in a different direction then the rest of the lot (runes of magic, world of warcraft, aion etc.) and actually pull off a great game. it isnt perfect i will admit but definitly worth a try.

www.darcstargames.com

Comments

• proponentproponent Member UncommonPosts: 92

I tried it for a month. 

I loved the combat ... but it is not the only MMO out with that fast based combat. With saying that the game is all instanced, pay to win, and their customer service is horrible if you can get them to answer you at all. Then they released with about 1 month of playtime before you are completely at end game. 

It isn't the game. It is Nexon ruining it.

It was fun but I'd suggest moving to CDN. Same game further down the line and ran by a different company. A lot of the players from NADN actually moved to CDN right before official release. Only try it if you can deal with"??????"  in chat. There are several english guildes though.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Originally posted by proponent

I tried it for a month. 

I loved the combat ... but it is not the only MMO out with that fast based combat. With saying that the game is all instanced, pay to win, and their customer service is horrible if you can get them to answer you at all. Then they released with about 1 month of playtime before you are completely at end game. 

It was fun but I'd suggest moving to CDN. Same game further down the line and ran by a different company. A lot of the players from NADN actually moved to CDN right before official release. Only try it if you can deal with"??????"  in chat. There are several english guildes though.

Ok I'll bite, what is CDN?

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• proponentproponent Member UncommonPosts: 92

Originally posted by Amjoco

I tried it for a month. 

Ok I'll bite, what is CDN?

Sorry. Dragon Nest China? I'm not sure really.... I know it is in a different country being run by a different company. They have open doors to everyone. There is a patch that translate the game. 

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

you could also try the cherrycredits version, its only for SEA users. I haven't come across some pay to play features so thumbs up!

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527

Actually their triple play event led me to vindictus.  I had done the triple play to get the goodies for my dragon nest character.  At any rate it kind of sleeps for a little while longer while I play vindi for a while.

It is a similar game to dragon nest but different in some key ways.

Both are good games though.

One thing I didnt like about DN was the gear/levelling dichotomy.  Since all of the gear comes at the END of the tier, it essentially works into a level then farm cycle.  IE You have your level 24 gear and start on the level 25+ dungeons that drop level 32 gear.  You dont get a single upgrade usually (well maybe a ring) during that progression -- then you hit the level 32 cap and change out EVERYTHING.  Then you farm over and over and do the nests for a while until they raise the level cap -- building the best gear you can...  Then they open up level 40 and you do that storyline for a while and have no upgrades -- then you hit 40 and switch out all your gear again...  Then you farm level 40 and do the nests etc...

In essence I find it ok while levelling but I am not big on farming.  It would be better if say blue gear were staggered.

Originally posted by centkin

Actually their triple play event led me to vindictus.  I had done the triple play to get the goodies for my dragon nest character.  At any rate it kind of sleeps for a little while longer while I play vindi for a while.

One thing I didnt like about DN was the gear/levelling dichotomy.  Since all of the gear comes at the END of the tier, it essentially works into a level then farm cycle.  IE You have your level 24 gear and start on the level 25+ dungeons that drop level 32 gear.  You dont get a single upgrade usually (well maybe a ring) during that progression -- then you hit the level 32 cap and change out EVERYTHING.  Then you farm over and over and do the nests for a while until they raise the level cap -- building the best gear you can...  Then they open up level 40 and you do that storyline for a while and have no upgrades -- then you hit 40 and switch out all your gear again...  Then you farm level 40 and do the nests etc...

In essence I find it ok while levelling but I am not big on farming.  It would be better if say blue gear were staggered.

are you talking about the gear of dragon nest? cause i can't follow at all what you are saying haha

greetz

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004

I actualy kind of like this game. It's like a dungeoneering game except their called nests. But it's published by Nexxon and has a low level cap. I'd reccomend anyone play it if nothing more than a distraction. You can get your items enchanted which can be done easily with increasing failure rate the more +s you want to it and with a chance of it downgrading. It does have a marketplace so you can just farm gold and buy the max enchanted stuff off there. It has a cash shop but I haven't even needed to touch it since you only get a months worth of gameplay before you've done everything. I'm playing an archer > sharpshooter and seriously all I got is 3 skills + a kick that I use and the monsters go down easily on same level nests solo on hard+ difficulty. 

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

I really like this game but I think the guild system could be better, it isn't really player friendly

• ShadowVlicanShadowVlican Member UncommonPosts: 158

I tried it for a month. 

indeed the entire game is instanced once you leave the town/city central hubs... i really wish it were open world

as for Pay to Win, no it isn't... there really isn't anything in the Dragon Vault (their real life currency store) that would make a player IMBA

i agree with content though... it's extremely easy to hit "end game"... then you can try leveling ALTs because each class plays so differently... the combat is just awesome

• ShadowVlicanShadowVlican Member UncommonPosts: 158

Originally posted by centkin

staggered gear would indeed be an improvement... not likely Nexon will listen though image

• Ancient_ExileAncient_Exile Member RarePosts: 1,303
    edited May 2020
    Kesoness said:
    JOIN OUR COMMUNITY NOW!!! 

Free to PLAY!!! 

Plenty of active players

*CLAIRE DRAGON NEST MOBILE*
    FOR ASIA SERVER
    Features:
    1.Free DIAMOND UNLIMITED
    2.Free GOLD UNLIMITED
    3.Free DRAGON COIN UNLIMITED
    4.Fast exp eat chocolate
    5.Support 4 language (China,thailand,english,idn)
    6.Max Level : 130
    7.Skill:Awaken
    8.free gm weapon
    9.every days get new event
    10.No need VPN

for more information add our whatsapp group:

Begone, foul tempter!  (Or temptress, as the case may be.)  I already tried to find purpose, fulfillment, and a tangible reason to keep on living in Dragon's Nest.  Sadly, I was unable or incapable of doing so.  Much to my chagrin. 
    Post edited by Ancient_Exile on
    "If everything was easy, nothing would be hard."

"Show me on the doll where PVP touched you."

(Note:  If I type something in a thread that does not exactly pertain to the stated subject of the thread in every, way, shape, and form, please feel free to send me a response in a Private Message.)

• Sins5241Sins5241 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Sunday, July 5 2020

fire PANDORA DNM fire

star 100+ PLAYER ACTIVE EVERYDAY
    star MANY INDO,PHILIPHINES,MALAY
    star ACTIVE AND FRIENDLY GM
    star ACTIVE EVENT FOR FREE PLAYER EVERYDAY
    star UNLIMITED DIAMOND,GOLD AND DRAGON COIN(free refill)
    star BIG STARTER PACK , SPARE 9+PERC1.5+LVL12 JADE+VIOLET WEAPON+WHITE GUARDIAN COSTUME+SWEET GODDES 3 PIECE!
    star ALL DONATE ITEM AVAILABLE IN SHOP!
    star ACTIVE AND HELPFULL COMMUNINTY
    star FREE TO PLAY FRIENDLY!
    star STRONG SERVER NEVER CLOSE!!
    star DAILY RESET LAIRS 
    star ALWAYS UPDATE !

COME AND JOIN US NOW !

PANDORA APK:
    PANDORA DATA:
    newbie gameplay :

installation guide : 
    [DO NOT CHANGE ORDER]

[ 1 ] Download APK FILE AND DATA
    [ 2 ] Extract Data [EXTRACT HERE] Extract to current location only. 
    Note: Do not extract directly to other folder or it will not work
    [ 3 ] Move the extracted file to [Android > Data]
    [ 4 ] Install PANDORA.APK [Do this last]

• EngrNozaEngrNoza Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    #EXOTICRELOAD

DNM EXOTIC | PLAYER ONLINE 150 ++
    BALANCE FOR F2P & P2P 
    You Can Have Big BP Without Donate / Topup
    You Can Stronge ( FREE ALL ITEM )
    All Equip GM | Fairy Gear | Mount | Fairy Donate | Dware Lv 130 | Free Item In Shop | Buy with HS

NEW ITEM in Shop
    # You can buy Very Cheap In Shop #
    1. Venom Set Only = 9k HS
    2. Fairy Unicorn = 6k HS
    3. Spirit Coupon Injection 30 Stars = 2k HS
    4. Fairy Gear Costume Attack = 5k HS
    5. Fairy Rubinant = 3k HS
    6. For Details All Shop Join Discord

New System

1. All Lairs Get Reward Ticket HS
    2. Reset Everyday
    3. All Stack Item 9999
    4. All Event Will Get Reward Ticket HS

All Features Active

1. Bazzar
    2. Ladder 1 vs 1
    3. Arena 1 vs 1
    4. B.O.H
    5. Arena Nest
    6. All Event Good Everytimes

New System Login and New Players

1. Free GM Spear
    2. Free GM Armor
    3. Free GM Percantage
    4. Free 999 HS 

WE HAVE MANY EVENT FOR YOU GUYSS..
    COME JOIN US !!!!

Discord

FOR DOWNLOAD JOIN DISCORD BROO
  • zedsin11zedsin11 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    #EXOTICRELOAD
    #08/06/2020

BEST DRAGON NEST MOBILE PRIVATE SERVER IS HEREEE!!!

DNM EXOTIC | PLAYER ONLINE 150 ++
    BALANCE FOR F2P & P2P 
    You Can Have Big BP Without Donate / Topup
    You Can Stronge ( FREE ALL ITEM )
    All Equip GM | Fairy Gear | Mount | Fairy Donate | Dware Lv 130 | Free Item In Shop | Buy with HS

NEW ITEM in Shop
    # You can buy Very Cheap In Shop #
    1. Venom Set Only = 9k HS
    2. Fairy Unicorn = 6k HS
    3. Spirit Coupon Injection 30 Stars = 2k HS
    4. Fairy Gear Costume Attack = 5k HS
    5. Fairy Rubinant = 3k HS
    6. For Details All Shop Join Discord

New System

1. All Lairs Get Reward Ticket HS
    2. Reset Everyday
    3. All Stack Item 9999
    4. All Event Will Get Reward Ticket HS

All Features Active

1. Bazzar
    2. Ladder 1 vs 1
    3. Arena 1 vs 1
    4. B.O.H
    5. Arena Nest
    6. All Event Good Everytimes

For more info here's our link to discord and facebook. Come join us!

• KdarchKdarch Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    DRAGON NEST THE BEST PRIVATE SERVER

WELCOME TO EXOTIC DNM

>> Free Item In shop
    >> Free Refill Gold, Diamond, DC
    >> Balance gaming all char
    >> Free Item Donate in Shop
    >> Ladder 1 vs 1
    >> Pvp
    >> B.O.H
    >> Guild War
    >> Very Much Event