Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Unchained: House of Crom Update Goes Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

According to a new post on the Age of Conan: Unchained Facebook page, patch v3.2 has officially gone live. The update most prominently features the House of Crom, a new area for high level players that features some new loot.

Within House of Crom are two distinct dungeon areas to explore. The Threshold of Divinity is self-described as a social area for 4-6 max-level players. The Vile Nativity requires 6 max-level players to complete.

Read more about House of Crom on the Age of Conan: Unchained page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• smh_alotsmh_alot Member Posts: 976
    Wow! the scenes in those pictures at that page look amazing! It caught the gritty, low fantasy atmosphere very well.
  • thekid1thekid1 Member UncommonPosts: 789

Originally posted by smh_alot

Wow! the scenes in those pictures at that page look amazing! It caught the gritty, low fantasy atmosphere very well.

Much better then the picture in the OP. Must be the lighting.

• RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426

Allot of people don't like it after the bad launch but its much improved and still has the best graphics of any mmo out. And imo the best combat.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

Combat is amazing and very addictive. Melee combat, that is, I found the caster combat boring, but archers and melee combat was great fun. I played it a year or so ago, and it's a very enjoyable MMO. Loved the graphics, the combat, the low fantasy atmosphere - was very well done - and the guildcity idea.
  • chillizchilliz Member UncommonPosts: 96

so why arnt you still playing it if its that great?  oh wait its not.  its still the same pile of crap that it was atlaunch.  With added patches.  Dosnt make up for the bloody major unerlying major flaws that the game had, has and continue to have.

Originally posted by chilliz

so why arnt you still playing it if its that great?  oh wait its not.  its still the same pile of crap that it was atlaunch.  With added patches.  Dosnt make up for the bloody major unerlying major flaws that the game had, has and continue to have.

Man, the agressive people on this site, so many... -_-

If you didn't like or enjoy the game, too bad for you. I did. I had a great time. Doesn't mean that I'm married to an MMORPG, if I want to play other MMO's bc I feel up to it, then I'll do so, simple as that.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

i think conan is a fantastic game..even though it has problems..and people can have all the digs they like.fact..best combat in any mmo. fact..best graphical mmo going..downsides..the lag spikes,the way they had godslayer set out..one grindfest that reminded me of any asian games.but its still making money for funcom.i have 6 x lvl 80..and i have had a blast playing conan..has for its faults..another game that was recentely released that reminds me of tom & jerry seem to have more problems than this game.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

apart from the fact i luv this game,one thing has kind of frustrated me..conan has to be the worst UI i have ever seen in any mmo..why they have not redone that since release absolutely baffles me...i mean it is shocking..i do have an addon but the person that came up with that design should be fired..if he has'nt been already.i,m using FDS UI  which is awsome.but why oh why they cant change it i have no idea.

• FaynthFaynth Member Posts: 237

key, who uses the UI that is shiped with it anyway??? first thing is to DL corruption_ui or something from curse and have a proper ui to work with.

Conan has a very customizable UI.

• DaSpackDaSpack Member UncommonPosts: 589

yeahhh the 3.1 patch was a tough one.. But hey at least it's fixed now and everyone is now on single server technology... which allows for virtual interserver minigames (when they get next patch out).

But it's all forgiven now. House of Crom.. Yummy!!

The Ultimate Breakdown

• Kana86Kana86 Member Posts: 5

house of crom is great, epic and the best istance I've ever seen

Hmm, this new patch with House of Crom sounds very appealing. So many games, so little time :(