Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another "free" game

Edit: sorry! you can buy T2 cars. My bad.

To be honest nothing is free indeed like some other thread said. But my point is that apparently you cannot advance more than 10-15 levels in free to play because you have to buy your way into Tier 2/better cars. I'm willing to accept I can only drive one car or whatever, but blocking to advance in levels is just very very against the point of playing mmo(rpg), which is to advance your car or player.

Comments

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

there are only few trully free MMOs out there....ex. Lineage2

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

Originally posted by Powermike

To be honest nothing is free indeed like some other thread said. But my point is that apparently you cannot advance more than 10-15 levels in free to play because you have to buy your way into Tier 2/better cars. I'm willing to accept I can only drive one car or whatever, but blocking to advance in levels is just very very against the point of playing mmo(rpg), which is to advance your car or player.

what did you expect from EA games??? lolz :)

They put freaking shops in their single player games man.....wake up :)

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

While it'd be nice to have a few more levels to be able to get into completely free, it's just very against the point of producing/developing a MMORPG to give everything away for free.

• Originally posted by pierth

While it'd be nice to have a few more levels to be able to get into completely free, it's just very against the point of producing/developing a MMORPG to give everything away for free.

then don't say it's free

because it clearly isn't

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Originally posted by pierth

then don't say it's free

because it clearly isn't

But it is- if you can create an account and play at all then yes it's free to play. Nowhere in any F2P definition does it say that all content will be available for free. Or could you point me towards some F2P games where absolutely all content available in the game is accessible for free? Common sense will take you a lot further than blind acceptance of payment style.

• Originally posted by pierth

Originally posted by pierth

then don't say it's free

because it clearly isn't

But it is- if you can create an account and play at all then yes it's free to play. Nowhere in any F2P definition does it say that all content will be available for free. Or could you point me towards some F2P games where absolutely all content available in the game is accessible for free? Common sense will take you a lot further than blind acceptance of payment style.

i don't play accounts, i play games :P --> "free to play"

i said in my OP how it is: nothing is free, but either be honest about not being free, or let someone play for free without being blocked. i'm thinking if i can find friends for private racing for a bit, which could solve the problem for not being able to buy another car.

hey im not saying this f2p is bad and others are way better. i paid for lotro and seen the same: you get stuck at level 25 while max level is 65. there are other examples too. but im just saying how it is.